A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favourite Deadric Prince.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

BobLoblaw
October 24, 2015
Zuruniik

No love for Molag Bal? C'mon guys, he friggin created the vampires. Who doesn't love vampires? Other than that horrible abomination that appears in the "twilight" series. ESO is even based around him.

He's also the King of Rape, and the Lord of Domination. Serena undersold it when she desrcibed the ritual to turn her family into vampires as degrading.

Sheogorath puts on the facade of being loony uncle, but he's really more like the Joker - one clown wants to put a smile on the whole world's face, the other wants spread his gift to everyone - if they want it or not. He's the person most at fault for the Red Year, in front of Vivec and the Nerevine. Jyggy, on the other hand, is basically an Auditor of Reality. Not a fun guy.

Dagon's pretty boss. God of anarchy, revolution, and ambition - and his last major jaunt onto Mundus ended with a collapsed empire. Which led to a rise in Altmer extremism, Argonian's have a little payback war against a dying Morrowind, and every other problem 4E Tamriel has. 

The best one is obviously Malacth though - dude used to be an Aedra. He may not actually care about his followers, but he does more for them than any other Daedra. Did I mention  he used to be an Aedra? Its not as cool as Meridia being a Magne-Ge, but he's way more fleshed out.

by BobLoblaw
October 24, 2015
Zuruniik

No love for Molag Bal? C'mon guys, he friggin created the vampires. Who doesn't love vampires? Other than that horrible abomination that appears in the "twilight" series. ESO is even based around him.

He's also the King of Rape, and the Lord of Domination. Serena undersold it when she desrcibed the ritual to turn her family into vampires as degrading.

Sheogorath puts on the facade of being loony uncle, but he's really more like the Joker - one clown wants to put a smile on the whole world's face, the other wants spread his gift to everyone - if they want it or not. He's the person most at fault for the Red Year, in front of Vivec and the Nerevine. Jyggy, on the other hand, is basically an Auditor of Reality. Not a fun guy.

Dagon's pretty boss. God of anarchy, revolution, and ambition - and his last major jaunt onto Mundus ended with a collapsed empire. Which led to a rise in Altmer extremism, Argonian's have a little payback war against a dying Morrowind, and every other problem 4E Tamriel has. 

The best one is obviously Malacth though - dude used to be an Aedra. He may not actually care about his followers, but he does more for them than any other Daedra. Did I mention  he used to be an Aedra? Its not as cool as Meridia being a Magne-Ge, but he's way more fleshed out.

rdaj
November 3, 2015

my fav has to be Molag Bal. He gives one of the best rewards. A house and a powerfull mace.

by rdaj
November 3, 2015

my fav has to be Molag Bal. He gives one of the best rewards. A house and a powerfull mace.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015
rdaj

*powerful

You like the Rape King???

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015
rdaj

*powerful

You like the Rape King???

catjenkins
December 5, 2015
Koorahlok
ALL HAIL LORD HIRCINE! Yea mines hircine because warewolf

Agreed.

by catjenkins
December 5, 2015
Koorahlok
ALL HAIL LORD HIRCINE! Yea mines hircine because warewolf

Agreed.

Emperor of Man
December 5, 2015
BobLoblaw

Malacath was not an Aedra. He was once Trinimac, an Aldmeri hero. As an NPC in ESO said, 'Boetheia had chewed up Trinimac and spat out Malacath.'

The Aedra are the Eight (because damn Talos to Oblivion) Divines. The rest of the deities are lesser gods.

by Emperor of Man
December 5, 2015
BobLoblaw

Malacath was not an Aedra. He was once Trinimac, an Aldmeri hero. As an NPC in ESO said, 'Boetheia had chewed up Trinimac and spat out Malacath.'

The Aedra are the Eight (because damn Talos to Oblivion) Divines. The rest of the deities are lesser gods.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 5, 2015

Yay! Another who admires the Lord of the Orcs!

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 5, 2015

Yay! Another who admires the Lord of the Orcs!

Viingkolom
December 11, 2015

My favourite Daedric Prince by far is Hermaeus Mora because he's basically the god of knowledge. Apocrypha is also one of the cooler realms in oblivion, once you get used to the green slime-oceans.

by Viingkolom
December 11, 2015

My favourite Daedric Prince by far is Hermaeus Mora because he's basically the god of knowledge. Apocrypha is also one of the cooler realms in oblivion, once you get used to the green slime-oceans.

Kriidgaafthunvu
December 15, 2015
Sheogorath probably because I suffer from mild schizophrenia and multiple personalities.
by Kriidgaafthunvu
December 15, 2015
Sheogorath probably because I suffer from mild schizophrenia and multiple personalities.

Kriidgaafthunvu
December 15, 2015
Also im little bit insane
by Kriidgaafthunvu
December 15, 2015
Also im little bit insane

Raxvulnax
December 17, 2015
Yes!!!!! Sheogorath all the way! He is hilarious. So is the prank call using his soundboard
by Raxvulnax
December 17, 2015
Yes!!!!! Sheogorath all the way! He is hilarious. So is the prank call using his soundboard

YolGoraagKaazah
December 17, 2015

Disregard my earlier message.

Malacath AND Vaermina.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 17, 2015

Disregard my earlier message.

Malacath AND Vaermina.

Raxvulnax
December 18, 2015
I also really like Hermaeus Mora. Prince of knowledge? I mean, what gets better than that?
by Raxvulnax
December 18, 2015
I also really like Hermaeus Mora. Prince of knowledge? I mean, what gets better than that?

YolGoraagKaazah
December 18, 2015

Are Malacath and Vaermina enemies?

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 18, 2015

Are Malacath and Vaermina enemies?

Raxvulnax
December 18, 2015
I don't even know either of those two.
by Raxvulnax
December 18, 2015
I don't even know either of those two.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 18, 2015

Varemina:                                         

Malacath: 

Malacath vs. Vaermina

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 18, 2015

Varemina:                                         

Malacath: 

Malacath vs. Vaermina

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.