Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Alduin VS Paarthurnax

<<  <  1  2  3 

Mirkrilaar
May 29, 2014

Don't feel too pathetic. You have that storm call shout that makes fire rain from the sky. Every dovah desires to have that kind of mul.

by Mirkrilaar
May 29, 2014

Don't feel too pathetic. You have that storm call shout that makes fire rain from the sky. Every dovah desires to have that kind of mul.

Alduin The World Eater
May 29, 2014
lorotonikaan

Hi tinvaak vahzen 

by Alduin The World Eater
May 29, 2014
lorotonikaan

Hi tinvaak vahzen 

Mirkrilaar
May 29, 2014

For once, mu los do gein Thu'um.

by Mirkrilaar
May 29, 2014

For once, mu los do gein Thu'um.

Alduin The World Eater
May 29, 2014

Viilt dii fahdon

May 29, 2014

Viilt dii fahdon

Phelan1019
June 2, 2014

Honestly, Paarthurnax (In the game) is a better person than Alduin, the Dragonborn, Ulfric, the Emperor, Tullius, the Nerevarine, and the Hero of Kvatch combined. His Dragon nature caused him to commit horrible atrocities, but he eventually overcame his instincts, becoming someone completely different from the dragon who once assisted Alduin.

But, yes. Alduin is more powerful. Even though he's lazy. I mean really...

by Phelan1019
June 2, 2014

Honestly, Paarthurnax (In the game) is a better person than Alduin, the Dragonborn, Ulfric, the Emperor, Tullius, the Nerevarine, and the Hero of Kvatch combined. His Dragon nature caused him to commit horrible atrocities, but he eventually overcame his instincts, becoming someone completely different from the dragon who once assisted Alduin.

But, yes. Alduin is more powerful. Even though he's lazy. I mean really...

Phelan1019
June 2, 2014

At Kynesgrove, Alduin could have killed the Dragonborn, and he wouldn't have stood a chance.

by Phelan1019
June 2, 2014

At Kynesgrove, Alduin could have killed the Dragonborn, and he wouldn't have stood a chance.

Alduin The World Eater
June 2, 2014
dovahkiin1019

Vahzah. True I was weak at that point in tiid. But if I was strong enough I would have killed the Dovahkiin then taken his soul in Sovngarde.

June 2, 2014
dovahkiin1019

Vahzah. True I was weak at that point in tiid. But if I was strong enough I would have killed the Dovahkiin then taken his soul in Sovngarde.

Fus Ro Dah
June 4, 2014

I feel like Paarthurnax would be one of those dragons you could sit on top of the mountain and talk to for hours. But Alduin has all the coolness he can handle packed into him. A tie for me!

by Fus Ro Dah
June 4, 2014

I feel like Paarthurnax would be one of those dragons you could sit on top of the mountain and talk to for hours. But Alduin has all the coolness he can handle packed into him. A tie for me!

Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

Alduin is far stronger than Paarthurnax, while Paarthurnax can be defeated by standerd means, like a normal dov but Alduin can not, he can only be killed by a dragonborn.

by Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

Alduin is far stronger than Paarthurnax, while Paarthurnax can be defeated by standerd means, like a normal dov but Alduin can not, he can only be killed by a dragonborn.

Maarstrunah
August 9, 2014

Alduin looks cooler and has a boss voice and hes strong, but paarthurnax doesnt try to kill you and he is very wise

by Maarstrunah
August 9, 2014

Alduin looks cooler and has a boss voice and hes strong, but paarthurnax doesnt try to kill you and he is very wise

Mirkrilaar
August 11, 2014
Fus Ro Dah

Id actually enjoy taking to him for hours! Lol

by Mirkrilaar
August 11, 2014
Fus Ro Dah

Id actually enjoy taking to him for hours! Lol

Vulvokunah
August 12, 2014

Well, this topic already seems to be resolved, but yeah, Alduin would win in strength, Paarth would win in wisdom. Alduin technically can only get defeated by the Dovahkiin (because of Dovahrend) because he's immortal overwise. And plus there's the evidence from joriin having them battle on Youtube.

by Vulvokunah
August 12, 2014

Well, this topic already seems to be resolved, but yeah, Alduin would win in strength, Paarth would win in wisdom. Alduin technically can only get defeated by the Dovahkiin (because of Dovahrend) because he's immortal overwise. And plus there's the evidence from joriin having them battle on Youtube.

valromar
August 12, 2014

both have great qualities, just a matter of opinion, do you like power or knowledge, that is how you answer

by valromar
August 12, 2014

both have great qualities, just a matter of opinion, do you like power or knowledge, that is how you answer

KhagraTheJester
January 29, 2015

If Paarthurnax and Alduin fought i would think Alduin would win. Paarthurnax may have more control but Alduin is raw power.

by KhagraTheJester
January 29, 2015

If Paarthurnax and Alduin fought i would think Alduin would win. Paarthurnax may have more control but Alduin is raw power.

<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.