Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Imperial Province

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Alduin The World Eater
May 7, 2014
ikaram
Alduin The World Eater

*Sees a white furred khajiit woman with black stripes jump into the portal* Lets go before something happens! *jumps into the back of a horse and signals for Arenden to get on*

Um... I'm a male... Also, grey fured... Anyway:

(It was a different khajiit her name's Ahzira)

*Follows, and shouts* Hey, wait!

by Alduin The World Eater
May 7, 2014
ikaram
Alduin The World Eater

*Sees a white furred khajiit woman with black stripes jump into the portal* Lets go before something happens! *jumps into the back of a horse and signals for Arenden to get on*

Um... I'm a male... Also, grey fured... Anyway:

(It was a different khajiit her name's Ahzira)

*Follows, and shouts* Hey, wait!

ikaram
May 8, 2014

*Now running real fast* YEAH, WAIT! I'm starving, and my only defence is a dagger. All my arrows are gone! Besides, I'm in trouble if I go anywhere!

by ikaram
May 8, 2014

*Now running real fast* YEAH, WAIT! I'm starving, and my only defence is a dagger. All my arrows are gone! Besides, I'm in trouble if I go anywhere!

Alduin The World Eater
May 8, 2014

*turns the horse and rears it stopping* hurry up please that gate is going to pour out more Dramora than you've ever seen! *blinks in annoyence and golden elven carved sword glows* Even my sword senses the danger! *unsheaths the blade and it makes and it makes barely any noise*

May 8, 2014

*turns the horse and rears it stopping* hurry up please that gate is going to pour out more Dramora than you've ever seen! *blinks in annoyence and golden elven carved sword glows* Even my sword senses the danger! *unsheaths the blade and it makes and it makes barely any noise*

ikaram
May 8, 2014

OK, THANKS! *just about the jump when* Wait, what? Dramora? Oh what the heck! *jumps*

by ikaram
May 8, 2014

OK, THANKS! *just about the jump when* Wait, what? Dramora? Oh what the heck! *jumps*

Alduin The World Eater
May 8, 2014

Yes Dramora *begins to gallop away with them and a deadric arrow flies into shoulder and it sticks out the otherside then falls off the horse, rolls and stops laying on side, clutching bleeding shoulder and another arow sinks into back and screams in pain*

May 8, 2014

Yes Dramora *begins to gallop away with them and a deadric arrow flies into shoulder and it sticks out the otherside then falls off the horse, rolls and stops laying on side, clutching bleeding shoulder and another arow sinks into back and screams in pain*

Loniizrath
May 8, 2014

*Jumps off horse as red energy balls appear in hands. Launches the energy balls at some Dremora, causing them to become frenzied and attack their alles. This gives Arenden enough time to pull the arrows out of Erindil and pour health potion on his wounds. The magic on the Dremora wear off, anf the creatures run towards them.*

"Come on! we have to get out of here."

by Loniizrath
May 8, 2014

*Jumps off horse as red energy balls appear in hands. Launches the energy balls at some Dremora, causing them to become frenzied and attack their alles. This gives Arenden enough time to pull the arrows out of Erindil and pour health potion on his wounds. The magic on the Dremora wear off, anf the creatures run towards them.*

"Come on! we have to get out of here."

ikaram
May 9, 2014

*throws a health potion at Erindil* Catch! And let's move! *jumps into the portal*

by ikaram
May 9, 2014

*throws a health potion at Erindil* Catch! And let's move! *jumps into the portal*

Alduin The World Eater
May 9, 2014

Arenden *voice rasps* get him out of that portal before he's killed and I'll meet you at Skingrad I need a healer

May 9, 2014

Arenden *voice rasps* get him out of that portal before he's killed and I'll meet you at Skingrad I need a healer

Alduin The World Eater
May 16, 2014

*gets onto horse and gallops off into the trees headed for Skingrad clutching shoulder*

(until the group gets up Skingrad I'm going to be Ahzira)

May 16, 2014

*gets onto horse and gallops off into the trees headed for Skingrad clutching shoulder*

(until the group gets up Skingrad I'm going to be Ahzira)

ikaram
May 18, 2014

*looks into the horrifying hell he is in* Oh... My...

*he sees fire balls coming towards him* Oh no.

by ikaram
May 18, 2014

*looks into the horrifying hell he is in* Oh... My...

*he sees fire balls coming towards him* Oh no.

Alduin The World Eater
May 18, 2014

*jumps Infront of him and casts a frostspell to counter it then turns around and looks at him with ice blue eyes* What are you doing here *hisses with ears flattened*

May 18, 2014

*jumps Infront of him and casts a frostspell to counter it then turns around and looks at him with ice blue eyes* What are you doing here *hisses with ears flattened*

Loniizrath
May 18, 2014

*Runs out of the portal into the flaming wasteland. Red balls of energy appear in hands and assumes battle stance.*

"We're not completely sure why we're in here, but we should probably shut the Oblivion Gate down before anyone else stumbles in."

by Loniizrath
May 18, 2014

*Runs out of the portal into the flaming wasteland. Red balls of energy appear in hands and assumes battle stance.*

"We're not completely sure why we're in here, but we should probably shut the Oblivion Gate down before anyone else stumbles in."

Alduin The World Eater
May 18, 2014

*Tail lashes back and forth* Well you'll be killed in here *snarls* I was sent here on a mission and I intend on finishing it

May 18, 2014

*Tail lashes back and forth* Well you'll be killed in here *snarls* I was sent here on a mission and I intend on finishing it

ikaram
May 18, 2014

*watching, confused, while avoiding fireballs* Um... I'm gonna wait outside... *runs out*

by ikaram
May 18, 2014

*watching, confused, while avoiding fireballs* Um... I'm gonna wait outside... *runs out*

Alduin The World Eater
May 18, 2014

*looks at the elf* are you coming then?

May 18, 2014

*looks at the elf* are you coming then?

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.