Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(M)(ND)The Daedra War

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  7  8  9  10 > >>  

Alduin The World Eater
April 23, 2014

*a pointed elven ear gives a slight twitch and looks around hearing pebbles fall* did you hear that? Someone's on the rocks

by Alduin The World Eater
April 23, 2014

*a pointed elven ear gives a slight twitch and looks around hearing pebbles fall* did you hear that? Someone's on the rocks

Loniizrath
April 23, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

Probably that water breather again. Let's go. We should stop him.
by Loniizrath
April 23, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

Probably that water breather again. Let's go. We should stop him.

Alduin The World Eater
April 23, 2014

*feels a strange feeling and begins to grow fur then roars once transformation finishes and tail swishes from side to side*  Water brained lizard! *howls in fury*

April 23, 2014

*feels a strange feeling and begins to grow fur then roars once transformation finishes and tail swishes from side to side*  Water brained lizard! *howls in fury*

DovahNightingale
April 23, 2014

"Why, whoever do we have hear?"*Sheorath asks as he looks at the werewolf.*"No wonder you're Hircine's champion, silly Elf."

by DovahNightingale
April 23, 2014

"Why, whoever do we have hear?"*Sheorath asks as he looks at the werewolf.*"No wonder you're Hircine's champion, silly Elf."

Alduin The World Eater
April 23, 2014
*looks at Sheo then pushes past him growling* out of my way madgod. *bolts forward landing on all fours and runs toward the source of the falling pebbles*
April 23, 2014
*looks at Sheo then pushes past him growling* out of my way madgod. *bolts forward landing on all fours and runs toward the source of the falling pebbles*

Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

"Pitiful" mumbles a Breton named Tristane as he lets loose an arrow from atop a nearby tree. The arrow pierces Erindill's leg and pins him to the dirt road. "You'll make a nice wall mount for the collection." He says to himelf as he knocks another arrow. "Pray to your tainted God, dog."

by Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

"Pitiful" mumbles a Breton named Tristane as he lets loose an arrow from atop a nearby tree. The arrow pierces Erindill's leg and pins him to the dirt road. "You'll make a nice wall mount for the collection." He says to himelf as he knocks another arrow. "Pray to your tainted God, dog."

Alduin The World Eater
April 23, 2014
Hircene: *appears to the mortal as a white stag and stands Infront of Erindil, head held high* I would suggest not shooting my champion *turns into a huge man with a deer head and pulls out bow pointing it at the Breton*

*grabs the arrow in leg and snaps it growling furiously and eyes follow Hircene's and sees the Breton* How dare you...
April 23, 2014
Hircene: *appears to the mortal as a white stag and stands Infront of Erindil, head held high* I would suggest not shooting my champion *turns into a huge man with a deer head and pulls out bow pointing it at the Breton*

*grabs the arrow in leg and snaps it growling furiously and eyes follow Hircene's and sees the Breton* How dare you...

Loniizrath
April 23, 2014
Zuruniik

Two daggers come flying through the air, thrown by Arenden. One dagger cuts through Tristane's bowstring, causing the arrow to fall to the ground. The second dagger, coated with paralysis poison, cuts the Breton's arm. The archer falls to the ground, his body rigid and motionless from the effects of the poison. Arenden runs over to Erindil's attacker and ties him to the tree, then proceeds to treat the werewolf's wound with healing potion.

by Loniizrath
April 23, 2014
Zuruniik

Two daggers come flying through the air, thrown by Arenden. One dagger cuts through Tristane's bowstring, causing the arrow to fall to the ground. The second dagger, coated with paralysis poison, cuts the Breton's arm. The archer falls to the ground, his body rigid and motionless from the effects of the poison. Arenden runs over to Erindil's attacker and ties him to the tree, then proceeds to treat the werewolf's wound with healing potion.

Alduin The World Eater
April 23, 2014
*returns to normal self and looks at the tied up Breton* I knew I'd be attacked by a Breton someday. *grabs elven sword from side* I want to kill it
April 23, 2014
*returns to normal self and looks at the tied up Breton* I knew I'd be attacked by a Breton someday. *grabs elven sword from side* I want to kill it

Loniizrath
April 23, 2014

Easy, easy. We're going to interrogate him. Find out why he wants you dead and what he knows about the Daedra and the Lizard. Then we kill him.

by Loniizrath
April 23, 2014

Easy, easy. We're going to interrogate him. Find out why he wants you dead and what he knows about the Daedra and the Lizard. Then we kill him.

Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

"Hold a moment, gents" Tristane replies when he regains movement. "I thought you were a simple wild werewolf, and not the champion of Hircine. Wild ones have caused me too much trouble as I was growing up. Of course I could never beat the champion of Hircine himself. Please accept my humblest apologies, and a few healing potions for payment and for the one you just used to fix my arrogant mistake." Tristane motions towards his pocket with his head. "I won't do anything, I swear by my life. I only wish to find out where the 'great battle' as they're calling it is, and I'll be on my way."

by Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

"Hold a moment, gents" Tristane replies when he regains movement. "I thought you were a simple wild werewolf, and not the champion of Hircine. Wild ones have caused me too much trouble as I was growing up. Of course I could never beat the champion of Hircine himself. Please accept my humblest apologies, and a few healing potions for payment and for the one you just used to fix my arrogant mistake." Tristane motions towards his pocket with his head. "I won't do anything, I swear by my life. I only wish to find out where the 'great battle' as they're calling it is, and I'll be on my way."

Alduin The World Eater
April 23, 2014

This post has been deleted.

April 23, 2014

This post has been deleted.

Loniizrath
April 23, 2014

"And what about that water-breather that just passed by? What do you know about him?"

by Loniizrath
April 23, 2014

"And what about that water-breather that just passed by? What do you know about him?"

Alduin The World Eater
April 23, 2014

Yes the water breather *looks at sword blade and runs hand along the side of the blade*

April 23, 2014

Yes the water breather *looks at sword blade and runs hand along the side of the blade*

Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

"I saw him try to enter the town a couple hours back, and recently I saw him going towards the side of the town. Couldn't see much else. Listen, I apologized, so may I please be unbound, these ropes are far too restrictive."

by Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

"I saw him try to enter the town a couple hours back, and recently I saw him going towards the side of the town. Couldn't see much else. Listen, I apologized, so may I please be unbound, these ropes are far too restrictive."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.