A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim- Favorite Hold

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

catjenkins
December 5, 2015
MonaOakenshield

I love Windhelm. It's cold, it's rough but it has some special charm.

So do I. Hjerim is also my favorite house in the game.

by catjenkins
December 5, 2015
MonaOakenshield

I love Windhelm. It's cold, it's rough but it has some special charm.

So do I. Hjerim is also my favorite house in the game.

Emperor of Man
December 5, 2015

Markarth, since the corruption there reminds me of America. And also the player home there is Dwemer-based, which is awesome.

Winterhold is cool since the College of Winterhold is there and because the location is just in ruins.

Whiterun will always hold a special place in my heart. The first time I arrived there my reaction was simply: "Wow."

Morthal is great as well, especially if you have Hearthfire. With the DLC installed becoming Thane allows you to build a somewhat isolated player-home, which fits my character perfectly.

by Emperor of Man
December 5, 2015

Markarth, since the corruption there reminds me of America. And also the player home there is Dwemer-based, which is awesome.

Winterhold is cool since the College of Winterhold is there and because the location is just in ruins.

Whiterun will always hold a special place in my heart. The first time I arrived there my reaction was simply: "Wow."

Morthal is great as well, especially if you have Hearthfire. With the DLC installed becoming Thane allows you to build a somewhat isolated player-home, which fits my character perfectly.

Necromas
December 6, 2015

I'd have to go with Whiterun. After you install a mod that lets you kill children and dispose of a certain Batle-Born and murder Nazeem in front of everybody, the town is nice. Breezehome is a little small, but who cares when you can just remove all the important Npcs in Dragonsreach and slay them all. They are still there today, roasting on the various fires.  Ah, home sweet home. Anyways, it also offers the perk of the barrel glitch, and thus free gold. The hold also has the ritual stone, which is an added bonus.  

by Necromas
December 6, 2015

I'd have to go with Whiterun. After you install a mod that lets you kill children and dispose of a certain Batle-Born and murder Nazeem in front of everybody, the town is nice. Breezehome is a little small, but who cares when you can just remove all the important Npcs in Dragonsreach and slay them all. They are still there today, roasting on the various fires.  Ah, home sweet home. Anyways, it also offers the perk of the barrel glitch, and thus free gold. The hold also has the ritual stone, which is an added bonus.  

HeyMorokei
December 11, 2015
My favourites are The Rift because its beautiful forests, and The Reach because the gorgeous city Markarth and the Forsworn. I really love the quests Forswon conspiracy and No one escapes Cidhna Mine, they are always among the first quests I do.
by HeyMorokei
December 11, 2015
My favourites are The Rift because its beautiful forests, and The Reach because the gorgeous city Markarth and the Forsworn. I really love the quests Forswon conspiracy and No one escapes Cidhna Mine, they are always among the first quests I do.

Duryoljot
January 5, 2016

I adore my vacation home in the Pale. It reminds me of Wisconsin during the winter. But I detest Morthal. That hovel must smell twice as bad as Riften! And everyone is so frightened it makes them act stupid. Don't even get me started about the vampires. The swamps are cool though, even if they would be better with more monsters.

by Duryoljot
January 5, 2016

I adore my vacation home in the Pale. It reminds me of Wisconsin during the winter. But I detest Morthal. That hovel must smell twice as bad as Riften! And everyone is so frightened it makes them act stupid. Don't even get me started about the vampires. The swamps are cool though, even if they would be better with more monsters.

Vokun Raaviir
January 5, 2016
Solitude. Big city with a quaint feeling.
by Vokun Raaviir
January 5, 2016
Solitude. Big city with a quaint feeling.

Malboviing
January 28, 2016

Riften because of the Thieves Guild. I love it.

by Malboviing
January 28, 2016

Riften because of the Thieves Guild. I love it.

Duryoljot
January 29, 2016

Riften is disgusting. I could never live there.

by Duryoljot
January 29, 2016

Riften is disgusting. I could never live there.

volzah zol
January 31, 2016

If we're talking about holds, rather than cities, then I like Falkreath. Very foresty, good hunting, and peaceful. But if we're talking about cities, Solitude is my favorite. I don't care for the people, but it's design is apealing. However I have to keep my house at Lakeview Manor (modded, of course). 

by volzah zol
January 31, 2016

If we're talking about holds, rather than cities, then I like Falkreath. Very foresty, good hunting, and peaceful. But if we're talking about cities, Solitude is my favorite. I don't care for the people, but it's design is apealing. However I have to keep my house at Lakeview Manor (modded, of course). 

DarkCath09
February 1, 2016

For the hold, my liking go for the Rift (correct me if I'm wrong) with his forest that remind of the fall my favorite season, tough my favorite city stay as Markarth, I love the dwemer theme, and also love how it's leveled with all is stairs. My favorite house is there anyway.

by DarkCath09
February 1, 2016

For the hold, my liking go for the Rift (correct me if I'm wrong) with his forest that remind of the fall my favorite season, tough my favorite city stay as Markarth, I love the dwemer theme, and also love how it's leveled with all is stairs. My favorite house is there anyway.

Duryoljot
February 1, 2016

The Markarth house is pretty sweet.

My favorite hold is the Pale. Harsh and unforgiving, but it still maintains a rugged and fierce beauty. 

by Duryoljot
February 1, 2016

My favorite hold is the Pale. Harsh and unforgiving, but it still maintains a rugged and fierce beauty. 

Duryoljot
February 1, 2016

Adjectives!

by Duryoljot
February 1, 2016

Adjectives!

volzah zol
February 1, 2016
Yolos Vith

Too many Forsworn for my tastes. And where there's Forsworn, there's Swagravens. (beat drops) 

by volzah zol
February 1, 2016
Yolos Vith

Too many Forsworn for my tastes. And where there's Forsworn, there's Swagravens. (beat drops) 

Duryoljot
February 3, 2016

Make sure to subscribe and then you can draw me like one of your Frecnh girls!

Jarl Ballin... Jarl Ballin... Swag swag swag swag swag swag...

by Duryoljot
February 3, 2016

Make sure to subscribe and then you can draw me like one of your Frecnh girls!

Jarl Ballin... Jarl Ballin... Swag swag swag swag swag swag...

HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
My favorite hold is Whiterun ,becouse it has amazing history, it's first hold you see, and of coursly, there is Jarl Balgruuf the king of $wag! I like him a lot.
by HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
My favorite hold is Whiterun ,becouse it has amazing history, it's first hold you see, and of coursly, there is Jarl Balgruuf the king of $wag! I like him a lot.
<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.