Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

That One Moment

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Yolbahkron
March 24, 2015

What about when you had bad grades, raise them up, and still cant play games all summer?

by Yolbahkron
March 24, 2015

What about when you had bad grades, raise them up, and still cant play games all summer?

Mirkrilaar
April 8, 2015

I hate trying to be something I'm not. People always tell me "Get out there. Make some new friends or something." Well, I try. And you know what? It never works. People push me away from them. I'm not a people person! So stop trying to make me be something I'm not! I'm happy the way I am. If they want to talk to me, they can. I won't speak to them first because they'll just push me away like always. I feel like I'm a turtle sometimes. Only able to stay safe inside my shell. I'm glad I'm on here. I can be whoever I wanna be and people won't judge or push me away. I can make friends. I think I'm the most popular member on here! That's saying something, especially about myself. I'm never popular in real life. Now, its like I can't get enough social interaction here. No wonder I like this site better than facebook! 

by Mirkrilaar
April 8, 2015

I hate trying to be something I'm not. People always tell me "Get out there. Make some new friends or something." Well, I try. And you know what? It never works. People push me away from them. I'm not a people person! So stop trying to make me be something I'm not! I'm happy the way I am. If they want to talk to me, they can. I won't speak to them first because they'll just push me away like always. I feel like I'm a turtle sometimes. Only able to stay safe inside my shell. I'm glad I'm on here. I can be whoever I wanna be and people won't judge or push me away. I can make friends. I think I'm the most popular member on here! That's saying something, especially about myself. I'm never popular in real life. Now, its like I can't get enough social interaction here. No wonder I like this site better than facebook! 

Vultuzmaar
April 8, 2015

@Mirkrilaar Know that you are not alone. That is the case with many people on here, including myself. That is the beauty of the internet. You can meet many new people and make friends, regardless of introversy, without ever once needing to show your face or name.

by Vultuzmaar
April 8, 2015

@Mirkrilaar Know that you are not alone. That is the case with many people on here, including myself. That is the beauty of the internet. You can meet many new people and make friends, regardless of introversy, without ever once needing to show your face or name.

dovahnite
April 9, 2015

Pretty much me, too. To act like myself IRL, unless I'm at a convention or something, I essentially have to assume a wave of "do you even have a life," "pokémon is for kids," "nurd," "at least play call of duty like a real man (Skyrim was the first M-rated game I played, and I didn't even really know it was a thing until I was 19)" and so on (including from immediate family members).

On the Internet, on the other hand, people probably don't care what you look like, people probably don't care if you don't have a life because they probably don't either, they probably don't know or care which political party you belong to, or much else. It doesn't matter if you're always the outcast in your school, because now you can talk to just about every other outcast on the face of the planet and you're suddenly in the majority.

that sounded stupid. i need sleep.

by dovahnite
April 9, 2015

Pretty much me, too. To act like myself IRL, unless I'm at a convention or something, I essentially have to assume a wave of "do you even have a life," "pokémon is for kids," "nurd," "at least play call of duty like a real man (Skyrim was the first M-rated game I played, and I didn't even really know it was a thing until I was 19)" and so on (including from immediate family members).

On the Internet, on the other hand, people probably don't care what you look like, people probably don't care if you don't have a life because they probably don't either, they probably don't know or care which political party you belong to, or much else. It doesn't matter if you're always the outcast in your school, because now you can talk to just about every other outcast on the face of the planet and you're suddenly in the majority.

that sounded stupid. i need sleep.

Vultuzmaar
April 9, 2015
Hear, hear
by Vultuzmaar
April 9, 2015
Hear, hear

Jordan L
April 9, 2015

@dovahnite     Exactly. It doesn't matter what others think about you really. As long as you do what you like and enjoy and have fun with it. I still wear pokemon t shirts, and play the pokemon trading card game, magic the gathering, and other really nerdy stuff, but i don't care if others call me a "nerd" or "geek", or anything else. I have fun with what i do and am proud to be myself.

by Jordan L
April 9, 2015

@dovahnite     Exactly. It doesn't matter what others think about you really. As long as you do what you like and enjoy and have fun with it. I still wear pokemon t shirts, and play the pokemon trading card game, magic the gathering, and other really nerdy stuff, but i don't care if others call me a "nerd" or "geek", or anything else. I have fun with what i do and am proud to be myself.

TheCallOfTheThuum
April 13, 2015
Alduin The World Eater
dovahkiin1019

That one moment, when everything you've tried before has always failed, and you are about to give up. That one moment when you finally do something right, and you are never the same again.

Exactly what happened to me yesturday I was playing Skyrim fighting Alduin (0_0 fought myself) and he killed me litteraly 6 or 7 times till I was like: "Ok if I don't do it this time I'm just done." I defeated him and my face was like: "How the he** did I do that O_O"

Fighting yourself is pretty rough. You should see a dovah about that. 

Oh, and if, by chance, he was invinible, you attacked him too early. You have to wait for yourself (for the sake of others, Aduin) to become hostile. Though you got it now.

by TheCallOfTheThuum
April 13, 2015
Alduin The World Eater
dovahkiin1019

That one moment, when everything you've tried before has always failed, and you are about to give up. That one moment when you finally do something right, and you are never the same again.

Exactly what happened to me yesturday I was playing Skyrim fighting Alduin (0_0 fought myself) and he killed me litteraly 6 or 7 times till I was like: "Ok if I don't do it this time I'm just done." I defeated him and my face was like: "How the he** did I do that O_O"

Fighting yourself is pretty rough. You should see a dovah about that. 

Oh, and if, by chance, he was invinible, you attacked him too early. You have to wait for yourself (for the sake of others, Aduin) to become hostile. Though you got it now.

Dinhaalvut
April 15, 2015

The one moment that you find you want to learn a nerd language and you are coming up on a long break. How I learned dovahzul, BTW.

by Dinhaalvut
April 15, 2015

The one moment that you find you want to learn a nerd language and you are coming up on a long break. How I learned dovahzul, BTW.

Dinhaalvut
April 15, 2015

by Dinhaalvut
April 15, 2015

Dinhaalvut
April 15, 2015

by Dinhaalvut
April 15, 2015

Jordan L
April 16, 2015

the one moment you realize you posted the same thing on a thread 3 times. lol

by Jordan L
April 16, 2015

the one moment you realize you posted the same thing on a thread 3 times. lol

Vultuzmaar
April 16, 2015
I was about to say...
by Vultuzmaar
April 16, 2015
I was about to say...

Grolahmul
May 17, 2015
Alduin The World Eater

That moment when your eyes are burning from looking at your phone all night and you look at you clock and it says 2:00 *~* 

It's my laptop, but still, ikr?

by Grolahmul
May 17, 2015
Alduin The World Eater

That moment when your eyes are burning from looking at your phone all night and you look at you clock and it says 2:00 *~* 

It's my laptop, but still, ikr?

Grolahmul
May 17, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Grolahmul
May 17, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Grolahmul
May 17, 2015
Kronvullok

That moment when you're singing along with some music and you sorta go into a trance, and when you "wake up" you're like "What was I doing?"

OH MY GOD YES! That happens to me almost all the time... My "trance" is reading for me... at school.

by Grolahmul
May 17, 2015
Kronvullok

That moment when you're singing along with some music and you sorta go into a trance, and when you "wake up" you're like "What was I doing?"

OH MY GOD YES! That happens to me almost all the time... My "trance" is reading for me... at school.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.