A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Confession

<<  <  1  2  3 

Alduin The World Eater
May 31, 2014
Tinvaakin

When I first got Skyrim , there was a joke with me and a friend that Alduin was actually a girl. I think it's safe to say we called that one.

lol that's funny I've always called him a pathetic flying lizard

by Alduin The World Eater
May 31, 2014
Tinvaakin

When I first got Skyrim , there was a joke with me and a friend that Alduin was actually a girl. I think it's safe to say we called that one.

lol that's funny I've always called him a pathetic flying lizard

Alduin The World Eater
May 31, 2014

So I've been insulting myself XD

May 31, 2014

Tinvaakin
May 31, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

It's good to laugh at yourself sometimes. *Random deep sounding quote*

by Tinvaakin
May 31, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

Alduin The World Eater
May 31, 2014
Tinvaakin
Alduin The World Eater

lol dude that's right XD

May 31, 2014
Tinvaakin
Alduin The World Eater

lol dude that's right XD

Ahmuldein
June 5, 2014
Well. I learned something today....never judge someone by their profile. No matter how manly they seem. Alduin. And also this proves that even girls can be badasses
by Ahmuldein
June 5, 2014
Well. I learned something today....never judge someone by their profile. No matter how manly they seem. Alduin. And also this proves that even girls can be badasses

Alduin The World Eater
June 6, 2014
Ahmuldovah

Thanks dude XD

June 6, 2014
Ahmuldovah

Thanks dude XD

ikaram
July 24, 2014

I've got a confession guys... Let me just think of one... Oh... I never played Skyrim. Or any other TES game.

by ikaram
July 24, 2014

I've got a confession guys... Let me just think of one... Oh... I never played Skyrim. Or any other TES game.

Sharsosah
August 1, 2015
ikaram

*GASP!*

by Sharsosah
August 1, 2015
ikaram

*GASP!*

Tanzyolviing
August 2, 2015

Tomboys for the win! I understand what it is like to be bullied for not being society's "Normal". In school many of my female classmates shunned me, because I like boy stuff.

Now, for a confession of mine. Hmm, what deep dark secret do I have that needs to be pulled from my closet. Hmm. That one can stay there. That one can definitely stay hidden. Forever. Not good enough, everyone has done that. Hmm. So many. I guess probably my confession would have to be...

I totally cheated in the main questline. I hate going solo, so I always have a follower. Well, this time, I had gotten a mod that allows for multiple followers and gives me a power to summon them from anywhere. I also installed a mod that made them essential, so they won't ever die.

When I got to Skuldafn, I summoned them and had them take out most of the Draugr and help me fight the dragons that appeared. Eeyup.

by Tanzyolviing
August 2, 2015

Tomboys for the win! I understand what it is like to be bullied for not being society's "Normal". In school many of my female classmates shunned me, because I like boy stuff.

Now, for a confession of mine. Hmm, what deep dark secret do I have that needs to be pulled from my closet. Hmm. That one can stay there. That one can definitely stay hidden. Forever. Not good enough, everyone has done that. Hmm. So many. I guess probably my confession would have to be...

I totally cheated in the main questline. I hate going solo, so I always have a follower. Well, this time, I had gotten a mod that allows for multiple followers and gives me a power to summon them from anywhere. I also installed a mod that made them essential, so they won't ever die.

When I got to Skuldafn, I summoned them and had them take out most of the Draugr and help me fight the dragons that appeared. Eeyup.

VahloK
August 3, 2015
I want to confess too...
When i played skyrim,
i will take off my cloth and just wearing a towel....
Hehehheheuhehe....
this kind da stupid....
and i havent finish played skyrim..!!!
by VahloK
August 3, 2015
I want to confess too...

When i played skyrim,

i will take off my cloth and just wearing a towel....

Hehehheheuhehe....

this kind da stupid....

and i havent finish played skyrim..!!!
<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.