A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][SD] Dragon Priest Meeting

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  11  12  13  14 > >>  

Tezoth the Inferno
September 6, 2014

Nahrakiin:

Alduin thuri, the mortals have gone restless, but I have seen no sign of the mortals learning of the thu'um. Forgive me, but you may have come this distance for nothing, thuri.

by Tezoth the Inferno
September 6, 2014

Nahrakiin:

Alduin thuri, the mortals have gone restless, but I have seen no sign of the mortals learning of the thu'um. Forgive me, but you may have come this distance for nothing, thuri.

Phelan1019
September 6, 2014

Morokei:

My Lord, great Thur Alduin, I do find it difficult to beleive, yet... If there is a traitor among your noble kin, then the mortals may start an all-out war. If they do have such a thu'um, then they would be capable of silenceing many of the dov. Not kill completely, no one can do that. Just, kill their physical forms. This would be a problem in a full-scale battle.

by Phelan1019
September 6, 2014

Morokei:

My Lord, great Thur Alduin, I do find it difficult to beleive, yet... If there is a traitor among your noble kin, then the mortals may start an all-out war. If they do have such a thu'um, then they would be capable of silenceing many of the dov. Not kill completely, no one can do that. Just, kill their physical forms. This would be a problem in a full-scale battle.

Loniizrath
September 6, 2014
Zahkriisos: Not to mention, if they could somehow find a way to silence you, it's possible the dov could die off completely.
by Loniizrath
September 6, 2014
Zahkriisos: Not to mention, if they could somehow find a way to silence you, it's possible the dov could die off completely.

Phelan1019
September 6, 2014

Morokei:

Now, that is a little extreme. They may be able to slay thuri's underlings, but he is unique among our immortal masters.

by Phelan1019
September 6, 2014

Morokei:

Now, that is a little extreme. They may be able to slay thuri's underlings, but he is unique among our immortal masters.

Maarstrunah
September 13, 2014

(Sorry for being gone, I was visiting colorado!)

Alduin: Bein! What fool would dare to defy me? If these mortals do know the tognue, someone had to teach them! Morokei, Nahrakiin, and Zahkriisos, go and find these traitors now! I want them groveling at my feet by tomorrow!

Flies off

by Maarstrunah
September 13, 2014

(Sorry for being gone, I was visiting colorado!)

Alduin: Bein! What fool would dare to defy me? If these mortals do know the tognue, someone had to teach them! Morokei, Nahrakiin, and Zahkriisos, go and find these traitors now! I want them groveling at my feet by tomorrow!

Flies off

Phelan1019
September 19, 2014

Morokei:

Alright, You all heard thuri's orders. I will dispatch my finest spies to search for these rogue dovah. In the meantime, we need to consult Paarthurnax on how they are to be dealt with when we discover the identities of these traitors.

by Phelan1019
September 19, 2014

Morokei:

Alright, You all heard thuri's orders. I will dispatch my finest spies to search for these rogue dovah. In the meantime, we need to consult Paarthurnax on how they are to be dealt with when we discover the identities of these traitors.

Tezoth the Inferno
October 27, 2014

Nahrakiin:

*sigh* morokei, I shall seek out paarthurnax. *mumbles as he walks off* this is still a waste of time.

by Tezoth the Inferno
October 27, 2014

Nahrakiin:

*sigh* morokei, I shall seek out paarthurnax. *mumbles as he walks off* this is still a waste of time.

Faal Morokei Dovah Sonaak
March 6, 2015

Otar, the Insane Ruler

*Otar bursts into the room before any one leaves*

"Wait! I know who the traitor is!"

by Faal Morokei Dovah Sonaak
March 6, 2015

Otar, the Insane Ruler

*Otar bursts into the room before any one leaves*

"Wait! I know who the traitor is!"

sunbrosforlife
March 12, 2015

Rahgot follows Otar and says "Geh, do tell.  Why do you not tell me this while we were travelling here?  I could lead a battalion of draugr and death overlords and take this traitor down!"

by sunbrosforlife
March 12, 2015

Rahgot follows Otar and says "Geh, do tell.  Why do you not tell me this while we were travelling here?  I could lead a battalion of draugr and death overlords and take this traitor down!"

Lyrium Burned Dovah
March 14, 2015

(Has any Dragon Preist not been taken?)

(P.S

sorry if im interupting)

by Lyrium Burned Dovah
March 14, 2015

(Has any Dragon Preist not been taken?)

(P.S

sorry if im interupting)

Phelan1019
April 15, 2015

(I'm pretty sure some of the Solstheim priests are unaccounted for. Importantly, Miraak.)

by Phelan1019
April 15, 2015

(I'm pretty sure some of the Solstheim priests are unaccounted for. Importantly, Miraak.)

Lyrium Burned Dovah
April 15, 2015

|| Can i be Miraak. ||

by Lyrium Burned Dovah
April 15, 2015

|| Can i be Miraak. ||

Phelan1019
April 22, 2015

(I don't see any problem with it.)

Looking at Otar with an incredulous expression, Morokei asks, "Are you sure that you've found the traitor? If this is just another one of your insane rambles, I swear you will speak no more."

by Phelan1019
April 22, 2015

(I don't see any problem with it.)

Looking at Otar with an incredulous expression, Morokei asks, "Are you sure that you've found the traitor? If this is just another one of your insane rambles, I swear you will speak no more."

Lyrium Burned Dovah
April 26, 2015

Miraak walked around, not really knowing what to do.

by Lyrium Burned Dovah
April 26, 2015

Miraak walked around, not really knowing what to do.

Mauricir fall Wuth
May 2, 2015

Vokun:

"I say we see what Otar has to say, but look about this gathering, ahrk ahmin, for Vahlok has not attended. I find that curious, don't you all?"

by Mauricir fall Wuth
May 2, 2015

Vokun:

"I say we see what Otar has to say, but look about this gathering, ahrk ahmin, for Vahlok has not attended. I find that curious, don't you all?"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.