maybe he became a god by a dragon brake

and also he has numidium

by Jeronimo1303
October 21, 2015

maybe he became a god by a dragon brake

and also he has numidium

Rocko324
November 25, 2015

This question is a matter of opinion and beliefs. The Imperials and Thalmor think Talos is not, but the true Nords and Stormcloaks think otherwise. It depends on your beliefs, in my opinion he is, he is one of the Nine Divines, that is proof and evidence. It even says so in the damn loading screens Skyrim has.

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015

This question is a matter of opinion and beliefs. The Imperials and Thalmor think Talos is not, but the true Nords and Stormcloaks think otherwise. It depends on your beliefs, in my opinion he is, he is one of the Nine Divines, that is proof and evidence. It even says so in the damn loading screens Skyrim has.

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
Only faithless Thalmors and Imperials think that Talos is not god. Of coursly he is!
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
Only faithless Thalmors and Imperials think that Talos is not god. Of coursly he is!

Kaal do Olaak
April 21, 2016

No, Tiber Septim is just a normal mortal with the power of the Thu'um.

by Kaal do Olaak
April 21, 2016

No, Tiber Septim is just a normal mortal with the power of the Thu'um.

Duryoljot
April 21, 2016

He was. But there still isn't any evidence disproving his ascension other than snotty Altmer, really.

by Duryoljot
April 21, 2016

He was. But there still isn't any evidence disproving his ascension other than snotty Altmer, really.

Kaal do Olaak
April 25, 2016
Rocko324

The loading screens do not always give accurate information. For example, it says the Dwemer are "long dead;" when in reality, they disappeared to an unknown location.

by Kaal do Olaak
April 25, 2016
Rocko324

The loading screens do not always give accurate information. For example, it says the Dwemer are "long dead;" when in reality, they disappeared to an unknown location.

Duryoljot
April 25, 2016

I second this truth.

by Duryoljot
April 25, 2016

I second this truth.

Blackout
May 3, 2016
i think he is a famous warrior not a god
by Blackout
May 3, 2016
i think he is a famous warrior not a god

TiiraazZey
May 10, 2016

He was a man, but now has reached a god-like state of being after death.

by TiiraazZey
May 10, 2016

He was a man, but now has reached a god-like state of being after death.

Ahkrinalok
May 27, 2016
ikaram

Talos is a God becuase people worship him. End of story.

So if people started worshipping me, would I become a god? I'm not saying you're wrong necessarily, but you must have something better than that as an argument.

by Ahkrinalok
May 27, 2016
ikaram

Talos is a God becuase people worship him. End of story.

So if people started worshipping me, would I become a god? I'm not saying you're wrong necessarily, but you must have something better than that as an argument.

Ahkrinalok
May 27, 2016

In my opinion, no, he's not. He was really just a warlord that people glorified. That's just what I think, but I'm not strongly opinionated on this subject.

by Ahkrinalok
May 27, 2016

In my opinion, no, he's not. He was really just a warlord that people glorified. That's just what I think, but I'm not strongly opinionated on this subject.

DovahKiinZaan
June 2, 2016
It's a world of flying lizards and two legged cat men, it's not that hard to believe that talos could have become divine.
by DovahKiinZaan
June 2, 2016
It's a world of flying lizards and two legged cat men, it's not that hard to believe that talos could have become divine.

Mulqoreyn
June 15, 2016

Well if he's not then the plot of oblivion has a serious hole...

by Mulqoreyn
June 15, 2016

Well if he's not then the plot of oblivion has a serious hole...

SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

Nope.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

Nope.

Revak Smoliin
October 30, 2016

Based on what I've heard, Talos is not a god, but merely a man who did great things.

by Revak Smoliin
October 30, 2016

Based on what I've heard, Talos is not a god, but merely a man who did great things.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.