Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014

well, you can also find it in high level chests.

by Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014

Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014
Blood Moon
Mulqoreyn

Tiberius stands up and walks boldly into the camp, crossbow in hand decked out with dragon plate armor and a stalrim greatsword on his back and says "what in oblivion is going on here? Can't I sleep in a tree in peace, or is that too much to ask?"

Grokesh turns to Tiberius. grinning under his helm,"We are going out hunting bandits with the thane of whiterun, Phelan here." the orc explained,"And, as for your tree napping, depends on which tree your trying to sleep in, some have a tendency to get smacked by angry wolves." Grokesh chuckled, remembering how he slammed the one bold wolf into the tree in self defense.

Tiberius says, "Well, thats why i sleep in the tree! so wolves don't attack in my sleep"

by Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014
Blood Moon
Mulqoreyn

Tiberius stands up and walks boldly into the camp, crossbow in hand decked out with dragon plate armor and a stalrim greatsword on his back and says "what in oblivion is going on here? Can't I sleep in a tree in peace, or is that too much to ask?"

Grokesh turns to Tiberius. grinning under his helm,"We are going out hunting bandits with the thane of whiterun, Phelan here." the orc explained,"And, as for your tree napping, depends on which tree your trying to sleep in, some have a tendency to get smacked by angry wolves." Grokesh chuckled, remembering how he slammed the one bold wolf into the tree in self defense.

Tiberius says, "Well, thats why i sleep in the tree! so wolves don't attack in my sleep"

Phelan1019
June 6, 2014
valromar
Blood Moon
valromar
Mulqoreyn

(None of us are supposed to be dragonborn so there for no one knows how to make dragonplate armor)

Actually it is possible that he has already met the dragomborn and learned its secrets from him?

(same as me buying items from a dremora merchant that i summon)

(Okay, guys. Dragon armor/ weapons are a no-go. I think that involving the dragonborn in ANY way would give all the attention to one person, so we can't do that. Let's just say that this RP takes place in an alternate reality, alright?)

by Phelan1019
June 6, 2014
valromar
Blood Moon
valromar
Mulqoreyn

(None of us are supposed to be dragonborn so there for no one knows how to make dragonplate armor)

Actually it is possible that he has already met the dragomborn and learned its secrets from him?

(Okay, guys. Dragon armor/ weapons are a no-go. I think that involving the dragonborn in ANY way would give all the attention to one person, so we can't do that. Let's just say that this RP takes place in an alternate reality, alright?)

valromar
June 6, 2014
Mulqoreyn

i find more daedric weaponry and armor in high ranked chests. i guess it can be very rare but how did it get there in the first place.

by valromar
June 6, 2014
Mulqoreyn

i find more daedric weaponry and armor in high ranked chests. i guess it can be very rare but how did it get there in the first place.

valromar
June 6, 2014
dovahkiin1019
valromar
Blood Moon
valromar
Mulqoreyn

(how about this all takes place befor the dragonborn was born?)

by valromar
June 6, 2014
dovahkiin1019
valromar
Blood Moon
valromar
Mulqoreyn

(how about this all takes place befor the dragonborn was born?)

Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014
valromar
Mulqoreyn

Same concept as the jagged crown, some ancient nord crafted it, like during the dragon war or something.

by Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014
valromar
Mulqoreyn

Same concept as the jagged crown, some ancient nord crafted it, like during the dragon war or something.

valromar
June 6, 2014
Mulqoreyn
valromar
Mulqoreyn

they just shoved a piece of rare armor in a random chest and only you are the only one able to find it. wow, other travelers are dumb

by valromar
June 6, 2014
Mulqoreyn
valromar
Mulqoreyn

they just shoved a piece of rare armor in a random chest and only you are the only one able to find it. wow, other travelers are dumb

Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014

we are geting off topic lets disscus this at lunch, sowe don't crowd the rp with an argument.

by Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014

we are geting off topic lets disscus this at lunch, sowe don't crowd the rp with an argument.

valromar
June 6, 2014
Mulqoreyn

we are geting of topic lets disscus this at lunch, sowe don't crowd the rp with an argument.

k

by valromar
June 6, 2014
Mulqoreyn

we are geting of topic lets disscus this at lunch, sowe don't crowd the rp with an argument.

k

Blood Moon
June 6, 2014
valromar
Mulqoreyn
valromar
Mulqoreyn

(GIRLS, lets just calm down, Tiberius should be able to keep his armor, lets just say that it was somthing he bought after the dragonborn sold it, while the dragonborn himself remains an npc that is seen once in a while, no one will, be the dragonborn, yet we can't just not have him, he will be mentioned here and there yet...never actually take place within this roleplay, unless somthing happens that would require his aid, such as dragon attacks, as he is the only one who can permanently kill them, least they just be brought back by another dragon...)

Grokesh dissmounted off of his horse, and offered his hand in greeting to Tiberius. "My name is Grokesh-Ironheart,It is nice to meet you, all of you in fact, and here I thought I would be all by my lonesome today."

by Blood Moon
June 6, 2014
valromar
Mulqoreyn
valromar
Mulqoreyn

(GIRLS, lets just calm down, Tiberius should be able to keep his armor, lets just say that it was somthing he bought after the dragonborn sold it, while the dragonborn himself remains an npc that is seen once in a while, no one will, be the dragonborn, yet we can't just not have him, he will be mentioned here and there yet...never actually take place within this roleplay, unless somthing happens that would require his aid, such as dragon attacks, as he is the only one who can permanently kill them, least they just be brought back by another dragon...)

Grokesh dissmounted off of his horse, and offered his hand in greeting to Tiberius. "My name is Grokesh-Ironheart,It is nice to meet you, all of you in fact, and here I thought I would be all by my lonesome today."

valromar
June 6, 2014

Norcon saw the gathering and decided to walk over. "I saw your battle with those wolves, that was pretty impressive but i feel that, with enough training, it would have ended a lot quicker and would have been more interesting to watch." he said to Grokesh.

by valromar
June 6, 2014

Norcon saw the gathering and decided to walk over. "I saw your battle with those wolves, that was pretty impressive but i feel that, with enough training, it would have ended a lot quicker and would have been more interesting to watch." he said to Grokesh.

valromar
June 6, 2014

(can Norcon have his daedric armor since Tiberius has his Dragonplate armor)

by valromar
June 6, 2014

(can Norcon have his daedric armor since Tiberius has his Dragonplate armor)

Blood Moon
June 6, 2014
valromar

Grokesh frowned thoughtfully. "I thought I was being watched, but I just placed it on the wolves, but as for training, I don't have any gold to spend, but thank you for the offer, I'm lucky just to get by at the moment." Grokesh stated, nodding respectfully.

by Blood Moon
June 6, 2014
valromar

Grokesh frowned thoughtfully. "I thought I was being watched, but I just placed it on the wolves, but as for training, I don't have any gold to spend, but thank you for the offer, I'm lucky just to get by at the moment." Grokesh stated, nodding respectfully.

Blood Moon
June 6, 2014

(As long as there is a valid reason behind how he came across it, such as Grokesh, he is a natural smith, as well as a natural warrior, he forged it himself, but seeing as Norcon is more than likely a member of the colledge of winterhold, he could have used the atronach forge to aquire his.)

by Blood Moon
June 6, 2014

(As long as there is a valid reason behind how he came across it, such as Grokesh, he is a natural smith, as well as a natural warrior, he forged it himself, but seeing as Norcon is more than likely a member of the colledge of winterhold, he could have used the atronach forge to aquire his.)

valromar
June 6, 2014

Norcon recognized his sorrow. "If you would like, I could train you to use your weapons more effectively, all I require is that you improve my Daedric armor." As he held out his hand in sympothy.

by valromar
June 6, 2014

Norcon recognized his sorrow. "If you would like, I could train you to use your weapons more effectively, all I require is that you improve my Daedric armor." As he held out his hand in sympothy.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.