Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite Daedric Artifact

<<  <  1  2  3 

Alungolah
March 30, 2015

The Masque of Clavicus Vile, Spellbreaker, Ebony Mail, and Azura's Star.

Masque: Looks cool, good enchantment.

Spellbreaker: It's a ward and a shield.

Ebony Mail: That enchantment is awesome, and it looks cool.

Azura's Star: Azura is one of my favorite Daedric Princes, and a reusable soul gem is great thing to have. 

by Alungolah
March 30, 2015

The Masque of Clavicus Vile, Spellbreaker, Ebony Mail, and Azura's Star.

Masque: Looks cool, good enchantment.

Spellbreaker: It's a ward and a shield.

Ebony Mail: That enchantment is awesome, and it looks cool.

Azura's Star: Azura is one of my favorite Daedric Princes, and a reusable soul gem is great thing to have. 

Nahkriin11
April 27, 2015

Personally love the Wabbajack. That staff makes me giggle all the time I see a guard being turned into a Chicken, a sweet roll, a rabbit or even a mudcrab --- the mudcrab being the most hilarious because they all start attacking the Mudcrab. xD WABBAJACK WABBAJACK WABBAJACK! YOU MUST WABBAJACK ME!!!

by Nahkriin11
April 27, 2015

Personally love the Wabbajack. That staff makes me giggle all the time I see a guard being turned into a Chicken, a sweet roll, a rabbit or even a mudcrab --- the mudcrab being the most hilarious because they all start attacking the Mudcrab. xD WABBAJACK WABBAJACK WABBAJACK! YOU MUST WABBAJACK ME!!!

YolGoraagKaazah
August 17, 2015

VOLENDRUNG! It deals LOADS of damage and itts enchantment is it can absorb 50 points stamina. Pretty useful.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 17, 2015

VOLENDRUNG! It deals LOADS of damage and itts enchantment is it can absorb 50 points stamina. Pretty useful.

Megalica
August 28, 2015

Without a doubt, Spellbreaker. But the Wabbajack is a pretty fun tool as well.

by Megalica
August 28, 2015

Without a doubt, Spellbreaker. But the Wabbajack is a pretty fun tool as well.

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
My favorites are black star and ebony blade.
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
My favorites are black star and ebony blade.
<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.