Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quotes

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014

"Light is no different from Dark. Being Dark doesn't mean you're evil, and being Light doesn't mean you're good. Light and Dark are Brother and Sister, they sometimes fight, but they are family."

- Nahvultoor

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014

"Light is no different from Dark. Being Dark doesn't mean you're evil, and being Light doesn't mean you're good. Light and Dark are Brother and Sister, they sometimes fight, but they are family."

- Nahvultoor

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Need a sword? Uh, how about a small sword? Nail-sized?" -Tacitus Sallustius

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Need a sword? Uh, how about a small sword? Nail-sized?" -Tacitus Sallustius

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"For the love of Talos, shut up and lets get this over with." -Stormcloak Solider before execution.

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"For the love of Talos, shut up and lets get this over with." -Stormcloak Solider before execution.

ikaram
July 21, 2014

"I used to be alive, but then Kaj shot me in the forehead."

My citate! :)

by ikaram
July 21, 2014

"I used to be alive, but then Kaj shot me in the forehead."

My citate! :)

Sahkrahfaas
July 22, 2014

"Sure, and I'm Queen Barenziah. Now tell me another one."

-Riften Guard Jailor when unsuccessfully persuaded to let the player into Riften Jail

by Sahkrahfaas
July 22, 2014

"Sure, and I'm Queen Barenziah. Now tell me another one."

-Riften Guard Jailor when unsuccessfully persuaded to let the player into Riften Jail

[deleted]
July 23, 2014

"You know, time is better left alone."

-my dad

by [deleted]
July 23, 2014

"You know, time is better left alone."

-my dad

[deleted]
July 23, 2014

"If all else fails, punt."

-my dad again

by [deleted]
July 23, 2014

"If all else fails, punt."

-my dad again

Mirkrilaar
July 23, 2014

"I'll have your skin made into a hat...one of those arrow catchers. I love those hats!"

-Sheogorath

by Mirkrilaar
July 23, 2014

"I'll have your skin made into a hat...one of those arrow catchers. I love those hats!"

-Sheogorath

Mirkrilaar
August 17, 2014

Delvin: "So, what do you think, my dear? Could a beautiful woman like you ever see yourself with an old codger like me?"

Vex: "Absolutely!"

Delvin: "Oh, really? Well then... how can I make that happen?"

Vex: "When you're in your grave and I'm standing over it. Now get out of my way!"

by Mirkrilaar
August 17, 2014

Delvin: "So, what do you think, my dear? Could a beautiful woman like you ever see yourself with an old codger like me?"

Vex: "Absolutely!"

Delvin: "Oh, really? Well then... how can I make that happen?"

Vex: "When you're in your grave and I'm standing over it. Now get out of my way!"

Mirkrilaar
September 5, 2014

"Yes, yes Im your brother and am supposed to greet you accordingly so 'hello'. There? Satisfied?"

-Festus Krex

by Mirkrilaar
September 5, 2014

"Yes, yes Im your brother and am supposed to greet you accordingly so 'hello'. There? Satisfied?"

-Festus Krex

Mul klo riik
September 5, 2014

"If ye ever find yerself ridin' narwals, let me give you a piece of advice, mind the pointy end will you?"

-Sheogorath

"You do not even speak our tongue do you? Such arrogance, to dare take for yourself the name of dovah. Sahloknir, krii daar joor!"

-Alduin

by Mul klo riik
September 5, 2014

"If ye ever find yerself ridin' narwals, let me give you a piece of advice, mind the pointy end will you?"

-Sheogorath

"You do not even speak our tongue do you? Such arrogance, to dare take for yourself the name of dovah. Sahloknir, krii daar joor!"

-Alduin

Mirkrilaar
September 5, 2014

"Ah, killing her will be easy. She'll be so happy, she'll never see it coming. I should know, I kiled a bride once.  It was our honeymoon. Tepid, I said! The bathwater should be tepid! Lukewarm is not tepid! Close maybe, but there is a difference! Stupid cow."

-Festus Krex

by Mirkrilaar
September 5, 2014

"Ah, killing her will be easy. She'll be so happy, she'll never see it coming. I should know, I kiled a bride once.  It was our honeymoon. Tepid, I said! The bathwater should be tepid! Lukewarm is not tepid! Close maybe, but there is a difference! Stupid cow."

-Festus Krex

Mulhahlor
September 5, 2014

"I am sworn to carry your burdens."

-Lydia (Damn straight, you are. Dragon bones are heavy!)

"I'm not a man, I'm a weapon in human form. Just unsheathe me and point me at the enemy."

-Hrongar

"They have curved swords..... curved swords."

-Guard (In reference to the Alik'r)

by Mulhahlor
September 5, 2014

"I am sworn to carry your burdens."

-Lydia (Damn straight, you are. Dragon bones are heavy!)

"I'm not a man, I'm a weapon in human form. Just unsheathe me and point me at the enemy."

-Hrongar

"They have curved swords..... curved swords."

-Guard (In reference to the Alik'r)

Kaazloz
September 7, 2014

"Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fishstick. It's a very delicate state of mind." - Sheogorath

by Kaazloz
September 7, 2014

"Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fishstick. It's a very delicate state of mind." - Sheogorath

Mul klo riik
September 9, 2014

"Fus Ro Dah!"

-Me

by Mul klo riik
September 9, 2014

"Fus Ro Dah!"

-Me

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.