A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Video Game Discussion

<<  <  1  2  3 

Jordan L
December 1, 2015
Loniizrath

You bet I do! I don't have much time sunk into it myself (school can be a pain sometimes), but I can already tell it's probably the best game in the series, and one of the best games I've ever played. Want to hunt with me sometime, Jordan?

I do but i dont have internet at my house. I will if i can. im online a lot at my friends houses.  im like hr 109 and have white fatalis armor so i can carry any quest u need. my gamertag is JJL15K if you want to add me.

by Jordan L
December 1, 2015
Loniizrath

You bet I do! I don't have much time sunk into it myself (school can be a pain sometimes), but I can already tell it's probably the best game in the series, and one of the best games I've ever played. Want to hunt with me sometime, Jordan?

I do but i dont have internet at my house. I will if i can. im online a lot at my friends houses.  im like hr 109 and have white fatalis armor so i can carry any quest u need. my gamertag is JJL15K if you want to add me.

Raxvulnax
December 2, 2015
I don't really play a lot of video games anymore. But I used to be into Halo Reach, the Assassin's Creed series, some of the Call of Duty's, Skyrim (of course), and probably Skate 3. I'm not really one for other sports games or for the newer Call of Duty's or for a lot of stuff.
by Raxvulnax
December 2, 2015
I don't really play a lot of video games anymore. But I used to be into Halo Reach, the Assassin's Creed series, some of the Call of Duty's, Skyrim (of course), and probably Skate 3. I'm not really one for other sports games or for the newer Call of Duty's or for a lot of stuff.

DovahKiinZaan
December 8, 2015
I come from the Republic of Destiny. I seek to convert people to the way of the Xbox one and taken king. Oh and I need to.
by DovahKiinZaan
December 8, 2015
I come from the Republic of Destiny. I seek to convert people to the way of the Xbox one and taken king. Oh and I need to.

catjenkins
December 8, 2015

My favorite game, other than Skyrim, would be World of Warcraft.

by catjenkins
December 8, 2015

My favorite game, other than Skyrim, would be World of Warcraft.

Cyriil
December 10, 2015

Super Smash Bros. remains #1 on the list. God I love the competitiveness of the community.

#2 is the Kingdom Hearts series as i practically grew up with it.

by Cyriil
December 10, 2015

Super Smash Bros. remains #1 on the list. God I love the competitiveness of the community.

#2 is the Kingdom Hearts series as i practically grew up with it.

<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.