Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Greybeards or The Blades?

<<  <  1  2  3 

SuleykaarKinbok
October 17, 2016

During the Oblivion Crisis i was part of the Blades and what they stood for.  But here in Skyrim the Blades are a joke.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 17, 2016

During the Oblivion Crisis i was part of the Blades and what they stood for.  But here in Skyrim the Blades are a joke.

Timballsto
October 18, 2016

I first joined the graybeards, then once I couldn't get anymore shouts I joined the blades.

by Timballsto
October 18, 2016

I first joined the graybeards, then once I couldn't get anymore shouts I joined the blades.

Revak Smoliin
October 20, 2016

The Greybeards are powerful.  I respect them for that.  It does frustrate me that they won't use that power for anything.  They sit up in their mountain home talking to clouds, or whatever they do up there.  It's pointless - they're not accomplishing anything! The Blades at least want to take action - though I don't agree with their methods, and I HATE Delphine's attitude.  I'd rather not pick either group and just do things my own way.

by Revak Smoliin
October 20, 2016

The Greybeards are powerful.  I respect them for that.  It does frustrate me that they won't use that power for anything.  They sit up in their mountain home talking to clouds, or whatever they do up there.  It's pointless - they're not accomplishing anything! The Blades at least want to take action - though I don't agree with their methods, and I HATE Delphine's attitude.  I'd rather not pick either group and just do things my own way.

Sahrotkulaan
October 20, 2016

Why not both?  As Dovahkiin I am the leader of the Blades and Delphine can either obey me or be replaced.

I can use the Greybeards to temper my violent ways with quiet contemplation and I can use the Blades as my own private army or agency to operate on my agenda for Tamriel, which definitely doesn't involve gaining large amounts of political power.

by Sahrotkulaan
October 20, 2016

Why not both?  As Dovahkiin I am the leader of the Blades and Delphine can either obey me or be replaced.

I can use the Greybeards to temper my violent ways with quiet contemplation and I can use the Blades as my own private army or agency to operate on my agenda for Tamriel, which definitely doesn't involve gaining large amounts of political power.

Revak Smoliin
October 21, 2016

You can replace Delphine?  How?  You certainly can't kill her (I've tried).  She's like a wart that just won't go away.

by Revak Smoliin
October 21, 2016

You can replace Delphine?  How?  You certainly can't kill her (I've tried).  She's like a wart that just won't go away.

Ruvgein
October 22, 2016

In a realistic version, you would truly lead the Blades, as they are your protectors and always loyal to you and only you. Delphine forgot that somewhere along the lines.

by Ruvgein
October 22, 2016

In a realistic version, you would truly lead the Blades, as they are your protectors and always loyal to you and only you. Delphine forgot that somewhere along the lines.

SuleykaarKinbok
October 22, 2016

True.  But it's unfortunate you can't say that to Delphine.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 22, 2016

True.  But it's unfortunate you can't say that to Delphine.

<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.