Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Sharing tales

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Yoldrog
July 31, 2014

quick tip: if you want to level up as a new character really quick, PICK EVERY POCKET IN SIGHT!

when i had the theif symbol enabled i managed to get up to a pretty high level, between 10 and 20, before i even got to bleak falls barrow XD

Im currently gona make a new character... my current character is so far in its boring...

by Yoldrog
July 31, 2014

quick tip: if you want to level up as a new character really quick, PICK EVERY POCKET IN SIGHT!

when i had the theif symbol enabled i managed to get up to a pretty high level, between 10 and 20, before i even got to bleak falls barrow XD

Im currently gona make a new character... my current character is so far in its boring...

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
August 1, 2014

This one happened to me today! So I had just finished the College of Winterhold questline and gotten Arch Mage Robes and Morokei, so I wore both of them at the same time, everything was fine until I went out adventuring and I realised the texture of my hood was off, so I looked at my characters face...

It wasn't there ._.

Since the Arch Mage Robes has a hood and so does Morokei, it glitched and my characters face disappeared. I was freaking out like that's creepy dude. I showed my mum and she was like o_o

Hilarious XD

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
August 1, 2014

This one happened to me today! So I had just finished the College of Winterhold questline and gotten Arch Mage Robes and Morokei, so I wore both of them at the same time, everything was fine until I went out adventuring and I realised the texture of my hood was off, so I looked at my characters face...

It wasn't there ._.

Since the Arch Mage Robes has a hood and so does Morokei, it glitched and my characters face disappeared. I was freaking out like that's creepy dude. I showed my mum and she was like o_o

Hilarious XD

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
August 1, 2014

I have a way of leveling up:

Find soul gems if you can

Find an unenchanted item

Enchant it if you can

Or you can find an enchanted item and unenchant it.

Go picking EVERY herb you see

Make potions

Sell them

Dont use daedra hearts, use for daedric stuff.

Spam every dungeon

Pick pockets

Make iron daggers or leather armor/hide armor

Pick every lock

Use "Courage" spell

And that's it, I think.

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
August 1, 2014

I have a way of leveling up:

Find soul gems if you can

Find an unenchanted item

Enchant it if you can

Or you can find an enchanted item and unenchant it.

Go picking EVERY herb you see

Make potions

Sell them

Dont use daedra hearts, use for daedric stuff.

Spam every dungeon

Pick pockets

Make iron daggers or leather armor/hide armor

Pick every lock

Use "Courage" spell

And that's it, I think.

Yoldrog
August 1, 2014

iron daggers is a stupid way of leveling now, id prefer gold rings. Anways, i finished off my char with a BANG as in, spawned 7 alduins-10 yesgamors-1000 skeletons XD, i

FUS RO D4
the skeletons and the game was like "sorry i gota go, cya!" *game crashes* it was epic XD, also  at first i spawned the wrong alduin and i used kill on him and his soul dissapeard into the sky like when you kill him in sovngard adn after it was done the sky went black i was thinking "Did i FINNALY break the game?!" and then the sky turned to sovngards sky... EPIC

by Yoldrog
August 1, 2014

iron daggers is a stupid way of leveling now, id prefer gold rings. Anways, i finished off my char with a BANG as in, spawned 7 alduins-10 yesgamors-1000 skeletons XD, i

FUS RO D4
the skeletons and the game was like "sorry i gota go, cya!" *game crashes* it was epic XD, also  at first i spawned the wrong alduin and i used kill on him and his soul dissapeard into the sky like when you kill him in sovngard adn after it was done the sky went black i was thinking "Did i FINNALY break the game?!" and then the sky turned to sovngards sky... EPIC

Sahkrahfaas
August 1, 2014

The Muffle spell levels Illusion really fast, but it's an apprentice/adept spell, I can't remember which XD

Jumping up and down in a forge (NOT SKYFORGE) increases Destruction, cast Healing when your health is low and level Restoration C:

Has anyone ever got a glitch with Mercer Frey where his facial expressions get really messed up? Someone posted a picture of it on deviantart and it made him look like he needed a nose job D:

Naked, paralysed, glitched-halfway-into-the-ground Skjor called me a whelp and said I still need to prove myself when I'm Harbinger, Dragonborn, Guildmaster, Arch-Mage, Ysmir, Nightingale, Stormblade, champion of Malacath and Molag Bal and Thane of Eastmarch, Whiterun and the Rift D:< If that's not proving myself, then nohing is. I dual-wield power attacked him which took his health right down... And he didn't die. So now an immortal, naked, paralysed, glitched-halfway-into-the-ground Skjor is probably wandring around Jorrvaskr looking for Kodlak. Eghh.

by Sahkrahfaas
August 1, 2014

The Muffle spell levels Illusion really fast, but it's an apprentice/adept spell, I can't remember which XD

Jumping up and down in a forge (NOT SKYFORGE) increases Destruction, cast Healing when your health is low and level Restoration C:

Has anyone ever got a glitch with Mercer Frey where his facial expressions get really messed up? Someone posted a picture of it on deviantart and it made him look like he needed a nose job D:

Naked, paralysed, glitched-halfway-into-the-ground Skjor called me a whelp and said I still need to prove myself when I'm Harbinger, Dragonborn, Guildmaster, Arch-Mage, Ysmir, Nightingale, Stormblade, champion of Malacath and Molag Bal and Thane of Eastmarch, Whiterun and the Rift D:< If that's not proving myself, then nohing is. I dual-wield power attacked him which took his health right down... And he didn't die. So now an immortal, naked, paralysed, glitched-halfway-into-the-ground Skjor is probably wandring around Jorrvaskr looking for Kodlak. Eghh.

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
August 1, 2014

Skjor is so glitchy XD

i was like WTF when I fell in the forge and got destruction skill up, it was really weird... Why on earth would Bethesda add destruction skill increase when you burn your ass in a forge? :o

I just unraveled the mystery of life. Forges.

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
August 1, 2014

Skjor is so glitchy XD

i was like WTF when I fell in the forge and got destruction skill up, it was really weird... Why on earth would Bethesda add destruction skill increase when you burn your ass in a forge? :o

I just unraveled the mystery of life. Forges.

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
August 1, 2014

Btw on August 6th is my birthday! I'm turning 14!

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
August 1, 2014

Btw on August 6th is my birthday! I'm turning 14!

Yoldrog
August 2, 2014

Gratz

by Yoldrog
August 2, 2014

Gratz

ikaram
August 25, 2014

So I'm fighting an elf in Nortwatch. I am constantly sneaking but he has spoted me and is attacking me with a sword. And in the middle of the fighting, he just turns around and goes to his post. Or tryes, but my arrow got him. I was like WTF?! But the glitch probably saved my life, cause I was on low health.

by ikaram
August 25, 2014

So I'm fighting an elf in Nortwatch. I am constantly sneaking but he has spoted me and is attacking me with a sword. And in the middle of the fighting, he just turns around and goes to his post. Or tryes, but my arrow got him. I was like WTF?! But the glitch probably saved my life, cause I was on low health.

Sahkrahfaas
August 25, 2014

I once one-shot a sleeping Draugr (one of the standing up ones) in the hand O_o

I shot a Falmer in its mouth...

And a wolf in the front of its nose.

YAY

by Sahkrahfaas
August 25, 2014

I once one-shot a sleeping Draugr (one of the standing up ones) in the hand O_o

I shot a Falmer in its mouth...

And a wolf in the front of its nose.

YAY

Nathan478
August 30, 2014

I fusrodah'd Farkas and he fell off a cliff and I haven't seen him since!

by Nathan478
August 30, 2014

I fusrodah'd Farkas and he fell off a cliff and I haven't seen him since!

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
August 31, 2014

Maybe he is still falling!

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
August 31, 2014

Maybe he is still falling!

[deleted]
September 14, 2014
.....Does fighting Alduin with a fork count? :)
by [deleted]
September 14, 2014
.....Does fighting Alduin with a fork count? :)

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
September 14, 2014

Hah! You bet! Did alduin die? 

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
September 14, 2014

Hah! You bet! Did alduin die? 

Ahmuldein
September 14, 2014

I have quite a funny tale:

One day, I was deer hunting along the strech of mountainus land along the path from riverwood to Bleak Falls Barrow.  Eventually, I come across a Nord warrior who calls me rude things like 'milk drinker' and begins to bully me. I could easily destroy her however I didnt like to waste time. I decided to continue walking. It couldn't have been 10 seconds until I saw a frost troll attacking a wild goat. The Nord notices the troll and draws his daggar, while charging and saying, "A great Nord warrior never backs down from a battle!" the frost troll was not only completely unvexed but the game appeared to not even generate his fur blowing in the wind or the motion of him breathing. All of a suddon the motionless, unvexed frost troll in a split second reclines his hand and backhand-slaps the Nord sending him flying until the point where I could not see him. Later i found his Dagger off into the area of the path to Whiterun, which I took for display in my home, then, ALL THE WAY IN PELGIA FARM!!! I found the body of the Nord which was litterally 2 miles AT LEAST from the battle scene! I laughed from the point of the Nord getting absolutely destroyed by the troll (who i fled from to preserve his honor...and my life) to the point of where I found his dagger, which I kept as a memory, and then where I found his body! I took all of his goodies, left his clothes and covered him in Tundra Cotton from the Plains Dostrict as a funeral and then threw his body into the river. I had a lot of fun that day!

by Ahmuldein
September 14, 2014

I have quite a funny tale:

One day, I was deer hunting along the strech of mountainus land along the path from riverwood to Bleak Falls Barrow.  Eventually, I come across a Nord warrior who calls me rude things like 'milk drinker' and begins to bully me. I could easily destroy her however I didnt like to waste time. I decided to continue walking. It couldn't have been 10 seconds until I saw a frost troll attacking a wild goat. The Nord notices the troll and draws his daggar, while charging and saying, "A great Nord warrior never backs down from a battle!" the frost troll was not only completely unvexed but the game appeared to not even generate his fur blowing in the wind or the motion of him breathing. All of a suddon the motionless, unvexed frost troll in a split second reclines his hand and backhand-slaps the Nord sending him flying until the point where I could not see him. Later i found his Dagger off into the area of the path to Whiterun, which I took for display in my home, then, ALL THE WAY IN PELGIA FARM!!! I found the body of the Nord which was litterally 2 miles AT LEAST from the battle scene! I laughed from the point of the Nord getting absolutely destroyed by the troll (who i fled from to preserve his honor...and my life) to the point of where I found his dagger, which I kept as a memory, and then where I found his body! I took all of his goodies, left his clothes and covered him in Tundra Cotton from the Plains Dostrict as a funeral and then threw his body into the river. I had a lot of fun that day!

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.