A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahzul Wallpapers

<<  <  1  2  3 

Foduiiz
October 26, 2014
Ahmuldein

I would love to have my word wall from the shout contest as a wallpaper! I will of course send you extra gold for such a task...I think 100 should do....anyway I need to ask you if it is possible for you to create an avatar with a low opacity dragon in the background of my name? If it isn't that's totally cool. BTW I mean the title and the word wall. Nothing else. The title of this is Humble Vision. Thank you so much! 

How's this? 

It's difficult to put text onto such a high contrast background, but I did my best. Free of charge :)

by Foduiiz
October 26, 2014
Ahmuldein

I would love to have my word wall from the shout contest as a wallpaper! I will of course send you extra gold for such a task...I think 100 should do....anyway I need to ask you if it is possible for you to create an avatar with a low opacity dragon in the background of my name? If it isn't that's totally cool. BTW I mean the title and the word wall. Nothing else. The title of this is Humble Vision. Thank you so much! 

How's this? 

It's difficult to put text onto such a high contrast background, but I did my best. Free of charge :)

Kosenu
November 24, 2014

Hi hiith! I would love one saying

KOSENU

looking like it's engraved into a wall. Pre-paying you 25 gold (10 is such a little amount). Nox!

by Kosenu
November 24, 2014

Hi hiith! I would love one saying

KOSENU

looking like it's engraved into a wall. Pre-paying you 25 gold (10 is such a little amount). Nox!

hiith
November 24, 2014

pogaas krosis, I couldn't make it look like an engraved wall. This is what I could do:

by hiith
November 24, 2014

pogaas krosis, I couldn't make it look like an engraved wall. This is what I could do:

<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.