Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Ever happened to you?

<<  <  1  2  3 

Ahvorah
January 26, 2015

I've had this glitch once or twice on multiple saves when near the end of the Civil War, on either side, all soldiers will be naked, headless, and T-posing while fighting. I even had one time where TestJeremyBig spawned in Stormcloak armor, but he was fighting for the Imperials. Not only was the glitch very distracting, but I couldn't tell when they were going to hit me since they had no animations!

by Ahvorah
January 26, 2015

I've had this glitch once or twice on multiple saves when near the end of the Civil War, on either side, all soldiers will be naked, headless, and T-posing while fighting. I even had one time where TestJeremyBig spawned in Stormcloak armor, but he was fighting for the Imperials. Not only was the glitch very distracting, but I couldn't tell when they were going to hit me since they had no animations!

dovahnite
January 29, 2015
Roarar

My favorite? Sometimes Ill walk into a building like Jorvaskar or The Blue Palace and plates of food would jump off their tables and end up everywhere XD

Creation engine, the most advanced physics engine in gaming! Personally I like to sneak slowly up to desks and stuff in stores and watch the merchandise fly into the opposite walls like shrapnel.

Also the thing with shouts happens to me sometimes, for some reason. Really annoying. Though it seems like it never happens on some save files, and happens constantly on others.

by dovahnite
January 29, 2015
Roarar

My favorite? Sometimes Ill walk into a building like Jorvaskar or The Blue Palace and plates of food would jump off their tables and end up everywhere XD

Creation engine, the most advanced physics engine in gaming! Personally I like to sneak slowly up to desks and stuff in stores and watch the merchandise fly into the opposite walls like shrapnel.

Also the thing with shouts happens to me sometimes, for some reason. Really annoying. Though it seems like it never happens on some save files, and happens constantly on others.

ApplePie
February 15, 2015

One time I went to  Jorrvaskr and Farkas asked me if I could help him kill a dragon. So I went to the dragon lair to kill it and there was no dragon. After I learned the shout from the word wall a dead dragon just fell from the sky and now I can't finish the quest because the dragon won't spawn even if I wait 30 days

by ApplePie
February 15, 2015

One time I went to  Jorrvaskr and Farkas asked me if I could help him kill a dragon. So I went to the dragon lair to kill it and there was no dragon. After I learned the shout from the word wall a dead dragon just fell from the sky and now I can't finish the quest because the dragon won't spawn even if I wait 30 days

DiilMaarDur
February 15, 2015
I once was walking around Skyrim, minding my own business when the battle music started. Being the normal Skyrim player I am, I immediately drew my sword and shield and did a 360° turn. I found the red boil and ran towards it and could hear the normal dragon noises. But I couldn't find any dragon at all. After many minutes of frantic searching, aimlesss attacking, and panicky healing, I found out that I was fighting a river carp with the abilities of a dragon...
by DiilMaarDur
February 15, 2015
I once was walking around Skyrim, minding my own business when the battle music started. Being the normal Skyrim player I am, I immediately drew my sword and shield and did a 360° turn. I found the red boil and ran towards it and could hear the normal dragon noises. But I couldn't find any dragon at all. After many minutes of frantic searching, aimlesss attacking, and panicky healing, I found out that I was fighting a river carp with the abilities of a dragon...

DiilMaarDur
February 15, 2015
I meant blip, not boil. :P
by DiilMaarDur
February 15, 2015
I meant blip, not boil. :P

Jordan L
February 16, 2015

I had a glitch where after i summoned durnehviir he just walked around on the ground and followed me. he never went away. id fast travel somewhere and hed be staring at me right when i got to the new location. He didnt attack enemies or anything, he just chilled. i turned of the console and re loaded the game but he still was there. i had to go back into my load history to before i called him and load that to get him gone. I tried it again after i re loaded the earlier file and he left like he normally shouldve. that was the weirdest glitch i had.

by Jordan L
February 16, 2015

I had a glitch where after i summoned durnehviir he just walked around on the ground and followed me. he never went away. id fast travel somewhere and hed be staring at me right when i got to the new location. He didnt attack enemies or anything, he just chilled. i turned of the console and re loaded the game but he still was there. i had to go back into my load history to before i called him and load that to get him gone. I tried it again after i re loaded the earlier file and he left like he normally shouldve. that was the weirdest glitch i had.

Glaciarie
February 23, 2015

Hmm...There is a Frost Dragon on Lost Tongue Overlook that just sits there and stares at me, he's not hostile, only when I attack him. Well, I don't attack him, I just leave him there, without doing any harm.

And also, I remember one day I was riding Shadowmere, and suddenly I flew off with her for no reason, them we fell on the ground and died. Woops.

by Glaciarie
February 23, 2015

Hmm...There is a Frost Dragon on Lost Tongue Overlook that just sits there and stares at me, he's not hostile, only when I attack him. Well, I don't attack him, I just leave him there, without doing any harm.

And also, I remember one day I was riding Shadowmere, and suddenly I flew off with her for no reason, them we fell on the ground and died. Woops.

Roarar
February 24, 2015

On my save file I currently have, I was watching the Alk'r Warriors in Whiterun have their conversation with a guard that wasn't there lol. Since then they've been stuck in Whiterun, just chilling in front of the entrance haha

by Roarar
February 24, 2015

On my save file I currently have, I was watching the Alk'r Warriors in Whiterun have their conversation with a guard that wasn't there lol. Since then they've been stuck in Whiterun, just chilling in front of the entrance haha

dovahnite
February 24, 2015
Glaciarie

This happened to me by Dragontooth Crater on my first save file, except it didn't attack me even when I did and didn't seem to actually be taking damage. Music played, Lydia did her usual taunts (but didn't attack) and it just sort of sat there looking confused while I slapped it in the face with swords. Eventually decided to just leave it alone and go do something else with my time.

by dovahnite
February 24, 2015
Glaciarie

This happened to me by Dragontooth Crater on my first save file, except it didn't attack me even when I did and didn't seem to actually be taking damage. Music played, Lydia did her usual taunts (but didn't attack) and it just sort of sat there looking confused while I slapped it in the face with swords. Eventually decided to just leave it alone and go do something else with my time.

<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.