A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Card game

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

Ahmuldein
October 24, 2014
Foduiiz

Whoever wrote the first post spelled 'kinetic' wrong. Kinect is an Xbox thing. 

Lol, sorry if I'm being pedantic.  

I can see the Word Revision Thread is becoming habitual for you! LOL

by Ahmuldein
October 24, 2014
Foduiiz

Whoever wrote the first post spelled 'kinetic' wrong. Kinect is an Xbox thing. 

Lol, sorry if I'm being pedantic.  

I can see the Word Revision Thread is becoming habitual for you! LOL

DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

Kinetic damage also comes from some shouts eg. unrelenting force or aura whisper 

by DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

Kinetic damage also comes from some shouts eg. unrelenting force or aura whisper 

Volaanir
October 26, 2014

Hey guys, I thought something, instead of calling something of cloak or equip, it's better to call enchantment. It will fit better in the elder scrolls universe.

by Volaanir
October 26, 2014

Hey guys, I thought something, instead of calling something of cloak or equip, it's better to call enchantment. It will fit better in the elder scrolls universe.

DovahKiinZaan
October 26, 2014

Good idea

by DovahKiinZaan
October 26, 2014

Good idea

Zauniglom
October 26, 2014

EDIT:  Before we get rules/art into full swing, what language/engine are we going to use. I would suggest Unity(c#/js).

by Zauniglom
October 26, 2014

EDIT:  Before we get rules/art into full swing, what language/engine are we going to use. I would suggest Unity(c#/js).

Volaanir
October 26, 2014
Dinok

Why not use an open source game, and fork this one?

Their initiative is fantastic, but their frameworks are still incomplete, we need a complete framework now. I think it's time to begin the development thread and unite the coders.

Dinok

EDIT: first we need to find a suitable framework to us, and check if the every member of our devteam knows how to handle the technology

by Volaanir
October 26, 2014
Dinok

Why not use an open source game, and fork this one?

Their initiative is fantastic, but their frameworks are still incomplete, we need a complete framework now. I think it's time to begin the development thread and unite the coders.

Dinok

EDIT: first we need to find a suitable framework to us, and check if the every member of our devteam knows how to handle the technology

Ahmuldein
October 26, 2014

devteam?

by Ahmuldein
October 26, 2014

devteam?

Zauniglom
October 26, 2014
Ahmuldein

devteam?

Programmers/Developers

by Zauniglom
October 26, 2014
Ahmuldein

devteam?

Programmers/Developers

Ahmuldein
October 26, 2014

Whew! I assumed you were talking about DeviantArt and I was like "I DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK THAT!"

by Ahmuldein
October 26, 2014

Whew! I assumed you were talking about DeviantArt and I was like "I DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK THAT!"

Zauniglom
October 26, 2014

haha, Deviant art is pretty much just an art sharing website, with really, really, really f%&£ed up s^*t.

by Zauniglom
October 26, 2014

haha, Deviant art is pretty much just an art sharing website, with really, really, really f%&£ed up s^*t.

hiith
October 27, 2014

Oh my... I had the idea to make a Trading Card Game completely in Dovahzul (I might could have also had in English). I was working on the concept for a good couple of days. My idea had every player control an army of dragons that had to destroy the other. I had no idea how to progress further, and was kinda looking at programs that allowed me to make it on the computers, but I'm now kinda sad that I didn't make a thread for it.

by hiith
October 27, 2014

Oh my... I had the idea to make a Trading Card Game completely in Dovahzul (I might could have also had in English). I was working on the concept for a good couple of days. My idea had every player control an army of dragons that had to destroy the other. I had no idea how to progress further, and was kinda looking at programs that allowed me to make it on the computers, but I'm now kinda sad that I didn't make a thread for it.

Volaanir
October 27, 2014
hiith

You can always join our team, go to the recruitment thread, read the first post, and if you think that you could be of some help, make a formal request.

by Volaanir
October 27, 2014
hiith

You can always join our team, go to the recruitment thread, read the first post, and if you think that you could be of some help, make a formal request.

DovahKiinZaan
October 27, 2014

If you're of any computing skill, and get accepted, go to the developers corner

by DovahKiinZaan
October 27, 2014

If you're of any computing skill, and get accepted, go to the developers corner

In Sil Ah
October 27, 2014

I can program well in java?

by In Sil Ah
October 27, 2014

I can program well in java?

DovahKiinZaan
October 27, 2014

We're using unity

by DovahKiinZaan
October 27, 2014

We're using unity

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.