Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Card Game Project : Recruitment

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

Ahmuldein
October 19, 2014

ok....so can we make a new thread for the development of this?

by Ahmuldein
October 19, 2014

ok....so can we make a new thread for the development of this?

Zauniglom
October 19, 2014

Name: Dinok

Skill(s): I can program stuff. C/++/#, HTML5/CSS3/JS.

Reason: I have too much free time, and needing more to do.

For those wondering, I will never get bored of doing god-awful html/css animations.
by Zauniglom
October 19, 2014

Name: Dinok

Skill(s): I can program stuff. C/++/#, HTML5/CSS3/JS.

Reason: I have too much free time, and needing more to do.

For those wondering, I will never get bored of doing god-awful html/css animations.

Zauniglom
October 19, 2014
Volaanir
Foduiiz

I might be able to help with programming. What language? 

Java, flash or unity, it depends on the infrastructure the will have, but you need do a formal request if you want to help.

Toxikyle

If discussion about rules and illustration is open to anyone, what's the point of recruitment?

The community will decide what the game will be, our job is guide the discussion and turn the idea into a real thing.

Oh god, anything but flash or java...

EDIT: Can I recommend Unity, in C#?

by Zauniglom
October 19, 2014
Volaanir
Foduiiz

I might be able to help with programming. What language? 

Java, flash or unity, it depends on the infrastructure the will have, but you need do a formal request if you want to help.

Toxikyle

If discussion about rules and illustration is open to anyone, what's the point of recruitment?

The community will decide what the game will be, our job is guide the discussion and turn the idea into a real thing.

Oh god, anything but flash or java...

EDIT: Can I recommend Unity, in C#?

Ahmuldein
October 21, 2014

I am so confused on what we do...I never got an email inviting me to a google chat group...can we just leave the discussion on Thuum.org and make a new thread?

by Ahmuldein
October 21, 2014

I am so confused on what we do...I never got an email inviting me to a google chat group...can we just leave the discussion on Thuum.org and make a new thread?

Loniizrath
October 21, 2014

I'm gonna make some tiny edits to the rules.

by Loniizrath
October 21, 2014

I'm gonna make some tiny edits to the rules.

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

Unity- ok c# I've always been bad at (I can still use it)

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

Unity- ok c# I've always been bad at (I can still use it)

Mul klo riik
October 21, 2014
Ahmuldein

Ok, so has anyone else not recieved an e-mail?

by Mul klo riik
October 21, 2014
Ahmuldein

Sahkrahfaas
October 22, 2014
Mul klo riik
Ahmuldein

I don't think I got one, but I did get something about a new gmail I didn't make... Could that be it? I'm on mobile and it won't let me open the link :/

by Sahkrahfaas
October 22, 2014
Mul klo riik
Ahmuldein

I don't think I got one, but I did get something about a new gmail I didn't make... Could that be it? I'm on mobile and it won't let me open the link :/

AithneAdura
October 22, 2014

Hello!

Name: Aithne

Skills: I have 5 years of music theory and piano under my belt, with a conjuncting 6 years of choir, so music is within my specialty. I also can program within Java and Python, if that is of any use. Currently python is my main coding language but I'm willing to pick up anything else.

Reason: I love the Elder scrolls series, and this seems extremely fun to me, as well as a great idea. I can devote time to the project as well.

by AithneAdura
October 22, 2014

Hello!

Name: Aithne

Skills: I have 5 years of music theory and piano under my belt, with a conjuncting 6 years of choir, so music is within my specialty. I also can program within Java and Python, if that is of any use. Currently python is my main coding language but I'm willing to pick up anything else.

Reason: I love the Elder scrolls series, and this seems extremely fun to me, as well as a great idea. I can devote time to the project as well.

In Sil Ah
October 27, 2014

Name: André

Skills: Java; 3 years, tad of html willing to learn new

Reason: need practise programming and i loooove the TES series

PROVED BY THE FACT THAT I COMPLETED ALL OF THEM AS WELL AS TH2R DLC'S AND SPINOFFS. AND I HAVE HD WALL SIZED MAPS AND GLYPHS

by In Sil Ah
October 27, 2014

Name: André

Skills: Java; 3 years, tad of html willing to learn new

Reason: need practise programming and i loooove the TES series

PROVED BY THE FACT THAT I COMPLETED ALL OF THEM AS WELL AS TH2R DLC'S AND SPINOFFS. AND I HAVE HD WALL SIZED MAPS AND GLYPHS

DovahKiinZaan
October 27, 2014

Side note: learn unity. We're trying that 

by DovahKiinZaan
October 27, 2014

In Sil Ah
October 27, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

i shall just point me to a place where to learn it. so this is technically a yes youre in?

by In Sil Ah
October 27, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

i shall just point me to a place where to learn it. so this is technically a yes youre in?

DovahKiinZaan
October 27, 2014

Look on the developers corner for a tutorial link, and no, sadly I don't decide who's in. Volaanir deals with that. I can just point you to the right place. 

by DovahKiinZaan
October 27, 2014

Look on the developers corner for a tutorial link, and no, sadly I don't decide who's in. Volaanir deals with that. I can just point you to the right place. 

ikaram
November 3, 2014

Um, guys? I am not going to join development or anything but... If you want the community the participate, why don't you have a thread? For me, g-mail is bassicly my mandatory spam box for stuff that doesn't go to the spam box.

by ikaram
November 3, 2014

Um, guys? I am not going to join development or anything but... If you want the community the participate, why don't you have a thread? For me, g-mail is bassicly my mandatory spam box for stuff that doesn't go to the spam box.

DovahKiinZaan
November 3, 2014

Troll

by DovahKiinZaan
November 3, 2014

Troll

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.