He used me!

by DovahKiinZaan
November 12, 2014

He used me!

Mirkrilaar
November 12, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

He used me!

It was your job to kill Alduin! It was foretold in the Kel! He would never use you! He is like a father-figure.

by Mirkrilaar
November 12, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

He used me!

It was your job to kill Alduin! It was foretold in the Kel! He would never use you! He is like a father-figure.

DovahKiinZaan
November 12, 2014

Calm down, I was joking. And I also think of him as a father figure, and as for the kel, I thought it was a Nordic legend?

by DovahKiinZaan
November 12, 2014

Calm down, I was joking. And I also think of him as a father figure, and as for the kel, I thought it was a Nordic legend?

dovahnite
November 12, 2014

I saw him more like a Dumbledore figure, someone who was ageless and probably knew all the answers but it was up to you to do anything about it.

except his death was . . . uh, "optional?"

by dovahnite
November 12, 2014

I saw him more like a Dumbledore figure, someone who was ageless and probably knew all the answers but it was up to you to do anything about it.

except his death was . . . uh, "optional?"

DovahKiinZaan
November 12, 2014

Paarthurnax's death was heartless. It felt, in a strange way, as if I'd killed a part of me. 

Then again, this is the guy who held a funeral for one of his followers and managed to lose the body during the funeral

by DovahKiinZaan
November 12, 2014

Paarthurnax's death was heartless. It felt, in a strange way, as if I'd killed a part of me. 

Then again, this is the guy who held a funeral for one of his followers and managed to lose the body during the funeral

dovahnite
November 12, 2014

I'm not even sure if I want to hear that story . . .

by dovahnite
November 12, 2014

I'm not even sure if I want to hear that story . . .

DovahKiinZaan
November 12, 2014

It was a river funeral, I did the ceremony, got attacked by wolves, me and serana won. I turned and the body was floating away...

by DovahKiinZaan
November 12, 2014

It was a river funeral, I did the ceremony, got attacked by wolves, me and serana won. I turned and the body was floating away...

Mirkrilaar
November 12, 2014

I hated myself. I never want to talk about how I did it, even though I remember it like it happened yesterday.

by Mirkrilaar
November 12, 2014

I hated myself. I never want to talk about how I did it, even though I remember it like it happened yesterday.

Mulhahlor
November 13, 2014

Dinok wah faal Dovahdaan! Hi neh grut hin mindopah. Paarthurnax is to the Dovah as Serana is to the vampires. They see the mistakes of their kinds and try to atone for them.

by Mulhahlor
November 13, 2014

Dinok wah faal Dovahdaan! Hi neh grut hin mindopah. Paarthurnax is to the Dovah as Serana is to the vampires. They see the mistakes of their kinds and try to atone for them.

DovahKiinZaan
November 18, 2014

Vahzen!

by DovahKiinZaan
November 18, 2014

Vahzen!

Mirkrilaar
November 18, 2014
Mulhahlor

"Vahzen."

by Mirkrilaar
November 18, 2014
Mulhahlor

"Vahzen."

DovahKiinZaan
November 18, 2014

And also, paarthurnax has a urge to kill, but doesn't. 

by DovahKiinZaan
November 18, 2014

And also, paarthurnax has a urge to kill, but doesn't. 

dovahnite
November 18, 2014

As he says when you tell him the Blades want him dead:

What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?

by dovahnite
November 18, 2014

As he says when you tell him the Blades want him dead:

What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?

DovahKiinZaan
November 18, 2014

Both, otherwise you ignore the other group. 

by DovahKiinZaan
November 18, 2014

Both, otherwise you ignore the other group. 

Mahlaansaviik
November 19, 2014

It really was the saddest feeling I've ever had. It was like a mix between guilt, agony, and regret, as though I just killed my family's dog :.(  . Even after restarting the game the guilt still remained, there's no atoning for the crime I comitted...

by Mahlaansaviik
November 19, 2014

It really was the saddest feeling I've ever had. It was like a mix between guilt, agony, and regret, as though I just killed my family's dog :.(  . Even after restarting the game the guilt still remained, there's no atoning for the crime I comitted...

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.