Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Transcendence

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

*The elf trips the first bandit as they attempt to run past him, and the others trip over their fallen ally*

by AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

*The elf trips the first bandit as they attempt to run past him, and the others trip over their fallen ally*

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok

*The Imperial calmly strolls up to the felled bandits before drawing a Nordic Broadsword.*

"Thanks for the assist."

*He then plunges the blade into the one he first injured.*

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok

*The Imperial calmly strolls up to the felled bandits before drawing a Nordic Broadsword.*

"Thanks for the assist."

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Thanks for the assist."

*It goes through his chest and kills him. Another bandit tries to get up.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Thanks for the assist."

AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Thanks for the assist."

*The elf looks at the Imperial in a pondering way*

"Not a problem, the name's Leqit, may I ask yours?"

by AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Thanks for the assist."

*The elf looks at the Imperial in a pondering way*

"Not a problem, the name's Leqit, may I ask yours?"

AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

This post has been deleted.

AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Thanks for the assist."

*The elf hits the struggling bandit in the back of the head with the butt of his staff*

by AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Thanks for the assist."

*The elf hits the struggling bandit in the back of the head with the butt of his staff*

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Thanks for the assist."

*He falls back to the ground, knocked out.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Thanks for the assist."

*He falls back to the ground, knocked out.*

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014

"Pleasure to meet you, Leqit. They called me Swiftblade in the Great War, so that'll do for now."

*Swiftblade walks to the conscious bandit, aiming his sword at the outlaw's heart.*

"You should've just stayed in bed."

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014

"Pleasure to meet you, Leqit. They called me Swiftblade in the Great War, so that'll do for now."

*Swiftblade walks to the conscious bandit, aiming his sword at the outlaw's heart.*

AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

*Leqit rolls his eyes at Swiftblade*

"Just kill him and get it over it, or we could just cut off his legs and leave him to the wolves...."

by AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

*Leqit rolls his eyes at Swiftblade*

"Just kill him and get it over it, or we could just cut off his legs and leave him to the wolves...."

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik

*He looks at you scared.*

"No! Please don't kill me! I just got mixed in with a bad crowd, I swear! I'll stop doing this. I'll become....I'll become a soldier in the legion!"

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik

"No! Please don't kill me! I just got mixed in with a bad crowd, I swear! I'll stop doing this. I'll become....I'll become a soldier in the legion!"

AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

"Well, atleast he's not racist"

by AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

"Well, atleast he's not racist"

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik

*He shakes his head at the Elf.*

"No, I'm not a cruel man. Well, if you want to prove that you're worthy of being a legionnaire,"

*Swiftblade returned his sword to its scabbard, offering a hand to the bandit.*

"You need to prove that you have commitment and honor."

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik

"No, I'm not a cruel man. Well, if you want to prove that you're worthy of being a legionnaire,"

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik

*He hesitates, but then grabs your hand.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Good. That's the first step. Now, we need to get you something that won't make you look like a brigand. But before that,"

*Swiftblade jerks his head towards the old man still on the ground.*

"You need to make it up to him."

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Good. That's the first step. Now, we need to get you something that won't make you look like a brigand. But before that,"

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*He nods*

"Sure."

*He then walks over to the old man and apologizes, even going as far as giving him gold. The beggar accepts the apology.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*He nods*

"Sure."

*He then walks over to the old man and apologizes, even going as far as giving him gold. The beggar accepts the apology.*

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.