Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favourite word in Dovahzul

<<  <  1  2  3 

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 28, 2015
Sahkrahfaas

I really like the word rath for some reason. I don't know why, but I like the word. I even named a Morrowind character Rath. RIP Rath the Argonian, lost to cave rats and the horrible combat system... and the fact that I sort of rely on autosaves...

I think it's interesting that rath "river" and reyth "tree" are so similar, because rivers and tributaries would resemble a tree from a dragon's-eye view.

by paarthurnax
January 28, 2015
Sahkrahfaas

I really like the word rath for some reason. I don't know why, but I like the word. I even named a Morrowind character Rath. RIP Rath the Argonian, lost to cave rats and the horrible combat system... and the fact that I sort of rely on autosaves...

I think it's interesting that rath "river" and reyth "tree" are so similar, because rivers and tributaries would resemble a tree from a dragon's-eye view.

DarkCath09
February 1, 2016

This post has been deleted.

by DarkCath09
February 1, 2016

This post has been deleted.

Kirrith Kerman
February 16, 2016

My favorite word (keeping in mind my low vocabulary) is plain and simply Dovahkiin. Now i know that it's very boring and cliche, but everytime i think the word, that voice from the trailer comes in my head: "But, there is one they fear - in their tongue, he's dovahkiin. Dragonborn! FUS RO DAH *Epic music" So everytime I even think dovahkiin, i have that scene in my head, and i love it!

by Kirrith Kerman
February 16, 2016

My favorite word (keeping in mind my low vocabulary) is plain and simply Dovahkiin. Now i know that it's very boring and cliche, but everytime i think the word, that voice from the trailer comes in my head: "But, there is one they fear - in their tongue, he's dovahkiin. Dragonborn! FUS RO DAH *Epic music" So everytime I even think dovahkiin, i have that scene in my head, and i love it!

<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.