A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Second Coming

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  53  54  55  56 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
December 22, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
"Honestly, yeah."

*I smile.*

"Lot! But, before you join, there is a form of initiation. Do not be alarmed. It does not involve any thing dangerous or deadly."

by Mirkrilaar
December 22, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
"Honestly, yeah."

*I smile.*

"Lot! But, before you join, there is a form of initiation. Do not be alarmed. It does not involve any thing dangerous or deadly."

DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014
"Okay, then. What is it?"
by DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 22, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"You must go out and willingly convert someone to our ways. Find them, convert them, and bring them back to me."

by Mirkrilaar
December 22, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"You must go out and willingly convert someone to our ways. Find them, convert them, and bring them back to me."

DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014

"Ah... I can do that, I'll find a friend"

*He sets off for solitude, planning his next move*

by DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 22, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Solitude is just like always, busy. People are shoping in the district.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 22, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Solitude is just like always, busy. People are shoping in the district.*

DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014

*Hilt stumbles into the Winking Skeever and heads straight over to the barman.*

"Know anyone who is interested in the idea of peace and equality?"

by DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 22, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He shrugs.*

"We already have that. Were the hands of the empire."

by Mirkrilaar
December 22, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He shrugs.*

DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014
Mirkrilaar
DovahKiinZaan

*He shrugs.*

*Hilt puts some septims on the counter.*

"Mead, please. And I mean, take away the men of the sword, all people, same rank, all of whom can do what they please, as long as it's in reason. Without one single mortal emperor, the nine divines watching."

by DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014
Mirkrilaar
DovahKiinZaan

*He shrugs.*

*Hilt puts some septims on the counter.*

"Mead, please. And I mean, take away the men of the sword, all people, same rank, all of whom can do what they please, as long as it's in reason. Without one single mortal emperor, the nine divines watching."

Mirkrilaar
December 22, 2014

*He shrugs and hands you some mead.*

"I don't know."

by Mirkrilaar
December 22, 2014

*He shrugs and hands you some mead.*

"I don't know."

DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014

*I down it in one go and exit, looking at the beating sun, and being grateful for the nice weather.*

by DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014

*I down it in one go and exit, looking at the beating sun, and being grateful for the nice weather.*

Kosenu
December 22, 2014

A priest is sitting in the sun, drinking water from a small keg.

"Is this your first time in Solitude", he says, gesturing at the city around him. "You're looking around like you're searching for something, do you need directions?"

by Kosenu
December 22, 2014

"Is this your first time in Solitude", he says, gesturing at the city around him. "You're looking around like you're searching for something, do you need directions?"

DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014
Kosenu

*Hilt sits next to him.*

"No, but I am looking, I need to find someone that'd join a cult that believes that we can all be equal and has a nice idea of peace worked out. Where we worship the nine divines under the careful watch of the overlords, who make sure everything runs smooth."

by DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014
Kosenu

*Hilt sits next to him.*

"No, but I am looking, I need to find someone that'd join a cult that believes that we can all be equal and has a nice idea of peace worked out. Where we worship the nine divines under the careful watch of the overlords, who make sure everything runs smooth."

Kosenu
December 22, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
Kosenu

*Hilt sits next to him.*

"That sure raises a lot of questions, my friend. Of such a cult I have never heard. I thought they were always full of violent heretics, worshipping mainly their mad priests."

*The priest looks at Hilt with anticipation, hoping he will tell more.*

by Kosenu
December 22, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
Kosenu

*Hilt sits next to him.*

"That sure raises a lot of questions, my friend. Of such a cult I have never heard. I thought they were always full of violent heretics, worshipping mainly their mad priests."

*The priest looks at Hilt with anticipation, hoping he will tell more.*

DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014

"No, I've seen this one, they are all brothers, welcoming anyone in, believing that the priests can pass messages up the chain, they believe that, we can worship our gods, but be mindful of the overlords, who don't prey on us, but work with us. Who don't use human sacrifice, or any sacrifice."

by DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014

"No, I've seen this one, they are all brothers, welcoming anyone in, believing that the priests can pass messages up the chain, they believe that, we can worship our gods, but be mindful of the overlords, who don't prey on us, but work with us. Who don't use human sacrifice, or any sacrifice."

Kosenu
December 22, 2014

"That almost sounds too good to be true! But who are these overlords, that you keep talking about?"

by Kosenu
December 22, 2014

"That almost sounds too good to be true! But who are these overlords, that you keep talking about?"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  53  54  55  56 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.