Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Furry things

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

Koorahlok
February 11, 2015

@odveig well the t' isn't in English, the 'or' is pronounced like the English word 'or' and 'sha' well sh is like English sh, and the a in this case is like the e and a in cinema

by Koorahlok
February 11, 2015

@odveig well the t' isn't in English, the 'or' is pronounced like the English word 'or' and 'sha' well sh is like English sh, and the a in this case is like the e and a in cinema

Odveig
February 11, 2015
@koorahlok No, the definition of the Furry Fandom. I didn't understand most of the words I didn't understand
by Odveig
February 11, 2015
@koorahlok No, the definition of the Furry Fandom. I didn't understand most of the words I didn't understand

Koorahlok
February 11, 2015
Odveig

oh, basically the furry fandom is a group of people who like animals that are like humans, in the sence of walking, talking, face emotions, etc. etc.

by Koorahlok
February 11, 2015
Odveig

oh, basically the furry fandom is a group of people who like animals that are like humans, in the sence of walking, talking, face emotions, etc. etc.

Angeluscaligo
February 12, 2015
koorahlok
Angeluscaligo
koorahlok

wow i thought i was the only furry artist/conlager(i mean the only furry artist that conlangs as well) on here, and i am from somewhat shitty america

Nice to meet you :3 What conlangs are you currently engaged in?

nice to meet you too! i am currently working on my personal artlang t'orsha(ipa:tʼɔɹʃə). and you?

Nwenfredach, the New-Speech. It has an alphabet too, the Ihaab-Marseth, Mars Alfabet. What's your based on? :)

by Angeluscaligo
February 12, 2015
koorahlok
Angeluscaligo
koorahlok

wow i thought i was the only furry artist/conlager(i mean the only furry artist that conlangs as well) on here, and i am from somewhat shitty america

Nice to meet you :3 What conlangs are you currently engaged in?

nice to meet you too! i am currently working on my personal artlang t'orsha(ipa:tʼɔɹʃə). and you?

Nwenfredach, the New-Speech. It has an alphabet too, the Ihaab-Marseth, Mars Alfabet. What's your based on? :)

Koorahlok
February 12, 2015
@Angeluscaligo mine is really more of it's own thing, while it has elements of dovahzul in it, mine has it's own alphabet too it's called makivkukh (hunter's pen). Is hour's based on any specific language?
by Koorahlok
February 12, 2015
@Angeluscaligo mine is really more of it's own thing, while it has elements of dovahzul in it, mine has it's own alphabet too it's called makivkukh (hunter's pen). Is hour's based on any specific language?

Angeluscaligo
February 12, 2015
koorahlok

Mine is based primarily on Dovah, Old English/Danish & heavily inspired by Nordic languages & East-Asian languages. I have stopped adding root-words quite a while ago, but have started again recently. Now, I'm in the process of making it an aglunative language, creating suffixes for things like "an egg of X", "Stew made from Y", ...

I have pronouns, grammar-afixes for all forms of verbs & have try to add non-translatable-into-english concepts like "the feeling of comfort one has when near friends in a warm place" (german has a word for this).

by Angeluscaligo
February 12, 2015
koorahlok

Mine is based primarily on Dovah, Old English/Danish & heavily inspired by Nordic languages & East-Asian languages. I have stopped adding root-words quite a while ago, but have started again recently. Now, I'm in the process of making it an aglunative language, creating suffixes for things like "an egg of X", "Stew made from Y", ...

I have pronouns, grammar-afixes for all forms of verbs & have try to add non-translatable-into-english concepts like "the feeling of comfort one has when near friends in a warm place" (german has a word for this).

Koorahlok
February 12, 2015
Angeluscaligo
koorahlok

aah i see, i'm still working on root words and probably will for a while, one thing that t'orsha has that not any language(that i know of)has is these one word that is antire phrase,the word for the people that speak my language are the Rrarmak' which means "one(s) who hunt"

by Koorahlok
February 12, 2015
Angeluscaligo
koorahlok

aah i see, i'm still working on root words and probably will for a while, one thing that t'orsha has that not any language(that i know of)has is these one word that is antire phrase,the word for the people that speak my language are the Rrarmak' which means "one(s) who hunt"

Angeluscaligo
February 12, 2015
koorahlok
Angeluscaligo
koorahlok

I have similar phrase-words, together with words that mean titles like "one who is eager" or "one from the sea" - like hebrew names tend to do.

by Angeluscaligo
February 12, 2015
koorahlok
Angeluscaligo
koorahlok

I have similar phrase-words, together with words that mean titles like "one who is eager" or "one from the sea" - like hebrew names tend to do.

Koorahlok
February 12, 2015
Angeluscaligo
koorahlok
Angeluscaligo
koorahlok

nice, but i think we sould get back on topic, if you want to talk more you can pm me or i can set up another thread and make it about conlangs

by Koorahlok
February 12, 2015
Angeluscaligo
koorahlok
Angeluscaligo
koorahlok

nice, but i think we sould get back on topic, if you want to talk more you can pm me or i can set up another thread and make it about conlangs

hiith
February 12, 2015

Do furbies count? ~I like furbies~

by hiith
February 12, 2015

Koorahlok
February 12, 2015

i'm not sure on that one

by Koorahlok
February 12, 2015

i'm not sure on that one

Kosenu
February 15, 2015
hiith

My sister used to have one of those. It creeped me the fuck out.

by Kosenu
February 15, 2015
hiith

Odveig
February 15, 2015
Kosenu
hiith

Me and my friends hacked one to walk around like a zombie and say "Jaaaag skaaah dödaaah dig", translating to "I'mmmm going to killll youuuu" (hover to see translation). The non-zombified Swedish was "Jag ska döda dig"

by Odveig
February 15, 2015
Kosenu
hiith

Me and my friends hacked one to walk around like a zombie and say "Jaaaag skaaah dödaaah dig", translating to "I'mmmm going to killll youuuu" (hover to see translation). The non-zombified Swedish was "Jag ska döda dig"

Jade
February 22, 2015

I'm a dragon! Not a wyrm. 

by Jade
February 22, 2015

Jade
February 22, 2015

by Jade
February 22, 2015

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.