April 24, 2015

makes sense

by skulldozer225
April 24, 2015

makes sense

Dolroheim
April 24, 2015
skulldozer225

But how will we keep High Hrothgar Protected? The Thalmor will obviously attack there first.

First thing: it's a high mountain with a narrow trail. It's going to be hard to march armies up there. Second thing: You attack High Hrothgar, you piss off every Nord in Skyrim. Might be a bad idea. Third thing: The Greybeards, the dragons, and any Knights in High Hrothgar have the higher ground. Plus, as the Knights it is our duty to protect it and would be the last thing the elves go for, after destroying the Knights and conquering the Nords. The mountain would be the crowning victory and they would only be able to achieve that last.

by Dolroheim
April 24, 2015
skulldozer225

But how will we keep High Hrothgar Protected? The Thalmor will obviously attack there first.

First thing: it's a high mountain with a narrow trail. It's going to be hard to march armies up there. Second thing: You attack High Hrothgar, you piss off every Nord in Skyrim. Might be a bad idea. Third thing: The Greybeards, the dragons, and any Knights in High Hrothgar have the higher ground. Plus, as the Knights it is our duty to protect it and would be the last thing the elves go for, after destroying the Knights and conquering the Nords. The mountain would be the crowning victory and they would only be able to achieve that last.

PoliteDock15881
April 27, 2015

Good point... ok I have a plan that would allow for an invasion

by PoliteDock15881
April 27, 2015

Good point... ok I have a plan that would allow for an invasion

PoliteDock15881
April 27, 2015

Ok... So here is what happens, based on the map of tamriel the aldmeri dominion is to the south of both the empire and skyrim, so if they attack us they will have to go through the imperials again

by PoliteDock15881
April 27, 2015

Ok... So here is what happens, based on the map of tamriel the aldmeri dominion is to the south of both the empire and skyrim, so if they attack us they will have to go through the imperials again

Dolroheim
April 27, 2015
PoliteDock15881

They could also go through High Rock or Hammerfell, but Cyrodiil would put them the closest to Ivarstead. Something we have to decide on, though, is the Empire still "cool" with the Aldmeri Dominion, or has the Empire left the White-Gold Concordat? If the later, the Dominion will have to fight its way through Cyrodiil, but if the former, the Empire may let them through, perhaps reluctantly. Another thing we need to decide is, who won the war? Is Skyrim still a part of the Empire, or is it now under the independent rule of Ulfric Stormcloak and Elisif the Fair? If Skyrim is still part of the Empire, then when the High Elves attack Ivarstead, the Empire has to declare war on the Dominion and leave the Concordat anyway.

by Dolroheim
April 27, 2015
PoliteDock15881

They could also go through High Rock or Hammerfell, but Cyrodiil would put them the closest to Ivarstead. Something we have to decide on, though, is the Empire still "cool" with the Aldmeri Dominion, or has the Empire left the White-Gold Concordat? If the later, the Dominion will have to fight its way through Cyrodiil, but if the former, the Empire may let them through, perhaps reluctantly. Another thing we need to decide is, who won the war? Is Skyrim still a part of the Empire, or is it now under the independent rule of Ulfric Stormcloak and Elisif the Fair? If Skyrim is still part of the Empire, then when the High Elves attack Ivarstead, the Empire has to declare war on the Dominion and leave the Concordat anyway.

Dolroheim
April 27, 2015

So what my question basically is: Stormcloak or Imperial?

by Dolroheim
April 27, 2015

So what my question basically is: Stormcloak or Imperial?

PoliteDock15881
April 28, 2015

Hmm... ok here is my plan, the empire has left the concordant and the rebels were eliminated during skyrim's civil war, The war had taken its toll on skyrim however due to the book "The Talos Mistake" we know that the worship of talos is allowed by the empire.

by PoliteDock15881
April 28, 2015

Hmm... ok here is my plan, the empire has left the concordant and the rebels were eliminated during skyrim's civil war, The war had taken its toll on skyrim however due to the book "The Talos Mistake" we know that the worship of talos is allowed by the empire.

PoliteDock15881
April 28, 2015

Due to the dominion having to declare war again, the empire shall call for our assistance in yet another war

by PoliteDock15881
April 28, 2015

Due to the dominion having to declare war again, the empire shall call for our assistance in yet another war

Dolroheim
April 28, 2015

Okay, so the Dominion either has to somehow sneak through Cyrodiil mostly un-noticed by the Empire, or they have to fight their way through, which means they will be a bit weaker by the time they get to us.

by Dolroheim
April 28, 2015

Okay, so the Dominion either has to somehow sneak through Cyrodiil mostly un-noticed by the Empire, or they have to fight their way through, which means they will be a bit weaker by the time they get to us.

Dolroheim
April 28, 2015

Also, that being said, do we have Imperial guards and soldiers posted in Ivarstead for defence, or are we low on men since (I think this what you said at the beginning) Skyrim is stilll a bit war-torn?

by Dolroheim
April 28, 2015

Also, that being said, do we have Imperial guards and soldiers posted in Ivarstead for defence, or are we low on men since (I think this what you said at the beginning) Skyrim is stilll a bit war-torn?

PoliteDock15881
April 28, 2015

Yes, skyrim is rebuilding from the aftermath of the civil war, and the dominion armies have been weakened by another war

by PoliteDock15881
April 28, 2015

Yes, skyrim is rebuilding from the aftermath of the civil war, and the dominion armies have been weakened by another war

PoliteDock15881
April 29, 2015

Even though the imperials are fighting on our side, the dovahkiin has the highest command 

by PoliteDock15881
April 29, 2015

Even though the imperials are fighting on our side, the dovahkiin has the highest command 

PoliteDock15881
April 30, 2015

So in a quick explination of the Dovahkiin's influence, leader of the knights, was an imperial soldier and gained influence, the aldmeri dominion are no longer allies with the imperials

by PoliteDock15881
April 30, 2015

So in a quick explination of the Dovahkiin's influence, leader of the knights, was an imperial soldier and gained influence, the aldmeri dominion are no longer allies with the imperials

Dolroheim
May 1, 2015

Ok. We should probably start developing our characters.

by Dolroheim
May 1, 2015

Ok. We should probably start developing our characters.

Dolroheim
May 1, 2015

I am a male Argonian warrior named Okan-Ru who specializes in sword-and-shield tactics, light armor, archery, and smithing. I have black scales, green eyes, no spikes or feathers, medium stature and a large scar running across my left eye. I am quiet, solitary, even disconcerting. (I will reveal back story as the RP goes on, as I am still writing it and  it will be more immersive that way.)

by Dolroheim
May 1, 2015

I am a male Argonian warrior named Okan-Ru who specializes in sword-and-shield tactics, light armor, archery, and smithing. I have black scales, green eyes, no spikes or feathers, medium stature and a large scar running across my left eye. I am quiet, solitary, even disconcerting. (I will reveal back story as the RP goes on, as I am still writing it and  it will be more immersive that way.)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.