Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Stupid SKYRIM

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Spyro
September 29, 2015

Dumbest thing I did was that on the PC, messing around with consel comands, and tried to spawn a simple cow, but I got a dragon instead, a legendary dragon, how I don't know still to this day.

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

Dumbest thing I did was that on the PC, messing around with consel comands, and tried to spawn a simple cow, but I got a dragon instead, a legendary dragon, how I don't know still to this day.

HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
My dumbest thing in Skyrim wss thinking that noone would feel offended if i slay single chicken... well, they was...
by HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
My dumbest thing in Skyrim wss thinking that noone would feel offended if i slay single chicken... well, they was...

Alvulnax
June 3, 2016

Fighting giants with very low level... :F

by Alvulnax
June 3, 2016

Mirkrilaar
June 3, 2016
Alvulnax

I remember doing that! The giant looked so small from a distance. Then it got closer and I realized how big it was. I was like "SHIT!!" Next thing I knew, I take on hit from his club and Im going to Secunda!

by Mirkrilaar
June 3, 2016
Alvulnax

I remember doing that! The giant looked so small from a distance. Then it got closer and I realized how big it was. I was like "SHIT!!" Next thing I knew, I take on hit from his club and Im going to Secunda!

Alvulnax
June 3, 2016

Also a very stupid thing I did once: Punching a child because he was rude... Big mistake... ;D Everyonce in whiterun started attacking me.

by Alvulnax
June 3, 2016

Also a very stupid thing I did once: Punching a child because he was rude... Big mistake... ;D Everyonce in whiterun started attacking me.

DovahKiinZaan
June 3, 2016
I shouted at argneir.
by DovahKiinZaan
June 3, 2016
I shouted at argneir.

[deleted]
June 6, 2016
I put all the skulls I found in the world in a pile. Eventually, that area got really laggy. One time that I put in a few skulls, the game crashed and I lost a dragonbone sword.
by [deleted]
June 6, 2016
I put all the skulls I found in the world in a pile. Eventually, that area got really laggy. One time that I put in a few skulls, the game crashed and I lost a dragonbone sword.

firebolt
June 16, 2016
i jumped of a cliff
by firebolt
June 16, 2016
i jumped of a cliff

Kahlozii
June 16, 2016

Tried to take on giants before I was at least level 15.

Talos, I was a noob

by Kahlozii
June 16, 2016

Tried to take on giants before I was at least level 15.

Talos, I was a noob

Faal Krusiik Kronik
June 18, 2016
Basically, my friend Dylan and I started a new game, we got super bored with the intro, the cart part, at least, so I spawned in... A few... hundred werewolves. And Alduins. And Heimskrs. And we killed the cart driver, and the horse, then resurrected the horse, then killed the horse, and we turned the cart into an ultimate spinning meteor of death. We essentially destroyed the game, and had to restart. But it possibly caused one of the greatest laughs of my life.
by Faal Krusiik Kronik
June 18, 2016
Basically, my friend Dylan and I started a new game, we got super bored with the intro, the cart part, at least, so I spawned in... A few... hundred werewolves. And Alduins. And Heimskrs. And we killed the cart driver, and the horse, then resurrected the horse, then killed the horse, and we turned the cart into an ultimate spinning meteor of death. We essentially destroyed the game, and had to restart. But it possibly caused one of the greatest laughs of my life.

Hahdremro
June 20, 2016

I was home alone for a weekend and spent the whole time playing Skyrim (obviously without pants required). I had a glitch with the "House of Horrors" quest in Markarth. Vigilant Tyranus and I entered the abandoned house, and the lights dimmed and the screen shook, just like it's supposed to for that quest. However, it glitched in that the front door, which was supposed to be locked, wasn't. Despite that, Tyranus kept shouting, "There's no way out! THERE'S NO WAY OUT!" 

Rather than completing the quest, I left the abandoned house through the unlocked door. The screen was still shaking and the lights were still dimmed everywhere. I couldn't see unless I used Night Eye.

So I spent two straight real-world days playing Skyrim with a weird graphical effect and a constantly shaking screen. Barely got anything done because it was impossible to play like that, but I was determined to do it!

Later fixed the glitch by killing Vigilant Tyranus. Molag Bal never told me to do it, I just got fed up with it and killed him of my own accord. The shaking and dim lights stopped, and Molag Bal thanked me for doing what he'd asked of me EVEN THOUGH HE HADN'T SAID A SINGLE WORD TO ME BEFORE.

Needless to say, after such a serious slight, I refused to do his bidding and complete the quest. From that day forth, Molag Bal was my least favorite deity ever. Of any religion. Screw that guy.

by Hahdremro
June 20, 2016

I was home alone for a weekend and spent the whole time playing Skyrim (obviously without pants required). I had a glitch with the "House of Horrors" quest in Markarth. Vigilant Tyranus and I entered the abandoned house, and the lights dimmed and the screen shook, just like it's supposed to for that quest. However, it glitched in that the front door, which was supposed to be locked, wasn't. Despite that, Tyranus kept shouting, "There's no way out! THERE'S NO WAY OUT!" 

Rather than completing the quest, I left the abandoned house through the unlocked door. The screen was still shaking and the lights were still dimmed everywhere. I couldn't see unless I used Night Eye.

So I spent two straight real-world days playing Skyrim with a weird graphical effect and a constantly shaking screen. Barely got anything done because it was impossible to play like that, but I was determined to do it!

Later fixed the glitch by killing Vigilant Tyranus. Molag Bal never told me to do it, I just got fed up with it and killed him of my own accord. The shaking and dim lights stopped, and Molag Bal thanked me for doing what he'd asked of me EVEN THOUGH HE HADN'T SAID A SINGLE WORD TO ME BEFORE.

Needless to say, after such a serious slight, I refused to do his bidding and complete the quest. From that day forth, Molag Bal was my least favorite deity ever. Of any religion. Screw that guy.

Kronvullok
June 24, 2016
Faal Krusiik Kronik

I understand that there are a lot of players who tend to, well, "start off with a bang". That sounds like a lot of fun, though!

by Kronvullok
June 24, 2016
Faal Krusiik Kronik

I understand that there are a lot of players who tend to, well, "start off with a bang". That sounds like a lot of fun, though!

Kronvullok
June 24, 2016
Dronizian

I never really took a liking to Molag Bal. He's just kinda... "Kill this dude. Bring me this other dude. Kill him. Beat him into submission. Here's a mace. Leave."

by Kronvullok
June 24, 2016
Dronizian

I never really took a liking to Molag Bal. He's just kinda... "Kill this dude. Bring me this other dude. Kill him. Beat him into submission. Here's a mace. Leave."

Rahdunmal
June 25, 2016

A friend of mine, on her first time playing, tried to walk to Whiterun after getting the quest to go to the Jarl, as you do. She checked her map, drew her longsword, then headed down the path. She didn't know what to look for so she followed the path without taking any turns off or hesitations along the way. Long story short, she ended up in Winterhold after about 2 hours.

Also, my first time playing, I tried to find the entrance to Whiterun and went all the around the North side of the hill and got about halfway to Rorikstead before realizing I was missing something.

by Rahdunmal
June 25, 2016

A friend of mine, on her first time playing, tried to walk to Whiterun after getting the quest to go to the Jarl, as you do. She checked her map, drew her longsword, then headed down the path. She didn't know what to look for so she followed the path without taking any turns off or hesitations along the way. Long story short, she ended up in Winterhold after about 2 hours.

Also, my first time playing, I tried to find the entrance to Whiterun and went all the around the North side of the hill and got about halfway to Rorikstead before realizing I was missing something.

Kronvullok
June 25, 2016
Nivothklov

First time playing tends to be the most confusing playthrough.

by Kronvullok
June 25, 2016
Nivothklov

First time playing tends to be the most confusing playthrough.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.