Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

what horse do you have

<<  <  1  2  3 

Keita
December 14, 2016

all of them 'cause i am the riches person in skyrim. if you go to my house then you will see at least 13 horses. 

by Keita
December 14, 2016

all of them 'cause i am the riches person in skyrim. if you go to my house then you will see at least 13 horses. 

diekatze
April 5, 2017

i like having the regular horses, the ones you buy at the stables.. only for the aesthetic purposes though.. otherwise, i'd have Shadowmere.

by diekatze
April 5, 2017

i like having the regular horses, the ones you buy at the stables.. only for the aesthetic purposes though.. otherwise, i'd have Shadowmere.

Felahviing
April 9, 2017

I'm a freakin' mountan goat when it comes to climbing up and down mountains lol! But I love Shadowmere. It's kinda annoying sometimes when you mount another horse, though, cuz then the horse you were riding goes back home. I once mounted a random Stormcloak horse because I was too far away from Shadowmere, and then I couldn't find him again. I literally spent DAYS in real time looking for Shadowmere and never found him. I was so sad!!!!!1

by Felahviing
April 9, 2017

I'm a freakin' mountan goat when it comes to climbing up and down mountains lol! But I love Shadowmere. It's kinda annoying sometimes when you mount another horse, though, cuz then the horse you were riding goes back home. I once mounted a random Stormcloak horse because I was too far away from Shadowmere, and then I couldn't find him again. I literally spent DAYS in real time looking for Shadowmere and never found him. I was so sad!!!!!1

[deleted]
April 11, 2017

Shadowmere all the way.

by [deleted]
April 11, 2017

Shadowmere all the way.

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
dovahkiin2003

i have shadowmere and arvak

nice

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
dovahkiin2003

i have shadowmere and arvak

nice

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Felahviing

yes

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Felahviing

yes

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Night Lord

nice

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Night Lord

nice

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
amalgamcore

nice

yes

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
amalgamcore

nice

yes

Kingofdeath707
May 3, 2017

I have frost

by Kingofdeath707
May 3, 2017

I have frost

<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.