catjenkins
January 26, 2016

You're missing out bud.

by catjenkins
January 26, 2016

You're missing out bud.

DovahKiinZaan
January 26, 2016
Destiny and martial arts... Not fighting. There's a difference.
by DovahKiinZaan
January 26, 2016

[deleted]
February 5, 2016
DovahKiinZaan

Which martial art? I'm into Tang Soo Do. I personally am obsessed with parkour, climbing, medieval crafts, electronic music, Afrikaans (the language), and Skyrim.

by [deleted]
February 5, 2016
DovahKiinZaan

Which martial art? I'm into Tang Soo Do. I personally am obsessed with parkour, climbing, medieval crafts, electronic music, Afrikaans (the language), and Skyrim.

Malboviing
February 7, 2016

Video games are my obsession.

by Malboviing
February 7, 2016

Video games are my obsession.

Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

I kick butt at Halo and poker. I once played a game of poker on one monitor while playing Halo 2 on another. I swear to god I almost jumped when Cortana said something about Ace in the Hole. I get kind of self concsious when I play online poker, but not when I play poker with my friends. 

And I also messed up on one of my turns when I heard the hillbilly UNSC dude try to say "Unyielding Hierophant." I wish I could have raised a glass. I really do.

by Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

I kick butt at Halo and poker. I once played a game of poker on one monitor while playing Halo 2 on another. I swear to god I almost jumped when Cortana said something about Ace in the Hole. I get kind of self concsious when I play online poker, but not when I play poker with my friends. 

And I also messed up on one of my turns when I heard the hillbilly UNSC dude try to say "Unyielding Hierophant." I wish I could have raised a glass. I really do.

Redtail
February 8, 2016
Well now, Dragons and video games are my obsessions... Mostly dragons.
by Redtail
February 8, 2016
Well now, Dragons and video games are my obsessions... Mostly dragons.

Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

Everybody here has something in common then! Lets rob a store together.

by Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

Everybody here has something in common then! Lets rob a store together.

DovahKiinZaan
February 11, 2016
@Fahliiluv Gein I can relate to a few of those, but I don't centre on any martial art in particular, I only got a belt in karate (I'm black, 3rd dan) but MMA is my primary focus.
by DovahKiinZaan
February 11, 2016
@Fahliiluv Gein I can relate to a few of those, but I don't centre on any martial art in particular, I only got a belt in karate (I'm black, 3rd dan) but MMA is my primary focus.

Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

I practice from a book describing the Choy Lee Fut style. Original illustrations from the 1950s. I'm pretty proud of it.

by Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

I practice from a book describing the Choy Lee Fut style. Original illustrations from the 1950s. I'm pretty proud of it.

<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.