Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Grolahmul
November 5, 2015

(No one notices the fact that KDK is using Jar'Kai out of instinct? Without training?)

"Shall we find out?" asked KDK, equipping Telekinesis in his other hand, putting down the lightsaber, "Ko'Do'Kar can pick up two items at once."

by Grolahmul
November 5, 2015

(No one notices the fact that KDK is using Jar'Kai out of instinct? Without training?)

"Shall we find out?" asked KDK, equipping Telekinesis in his other hand, putting down the lightsaber, "Ko'Do'Kar can pick up two items at once."

Vultuzmaar
November 5, 2015

"Interesting, but can you stop them from hitting you?"

Vulen effortlessly uses the force to lift 2 large crates and sends them towards KDK

by Vultuzmaar
November 5, 2015

"Interesting, but can you stop them from hitting you?"

Vulen effortlessly uses the force to lift 2 large crates and sends them towards KDK

Grolahmul
November 5, 2015

*KDK blocks with Telekinesis, and smashes the crates together, which smashes them. He picks up 2 other crates and throws them with Telekinesis.*

"That was so brief, it barely took any magic," said KDK, smirking.

by Grolahmul
November 5, 2015

*KDK blocks with Telekinesis, and smashes the crates together, which smashes them. He picks up 2 other crates and throws them with Telekinesis.*

"That was so brief, it barely took any magic," said KDK, smirking.

Vultuzmaar
November 5, 2015

Vulen raises one hand and stops the crates and collapses them with Force Crush

"Let's see how powerful your magic offense is. Send your most powerful attack at me." he said with a smirk

by Vultuzmaar
November 5, 2015

Vulen raises one hand and stops the crates and collapses them with Force Crush

"Let's see how powerful your magic offense is. Send your most powerful attack at me." he said with a smirk

Grolahmul
November 5, 2015

"Give Ko'Do'Kar a second," said KDK, casting Ebonyflesh for defense. He then casts Flame Thrall and Lightning Thrall. He drinks several Magicka Potions, and then equips Incinerate.

"Ready?" I ask.

by Grolahmul
November 5, 2015

"Give Ko'Do'Kar a second," said KDK, casting Ebonyflesh for defense. He then casts Flame Thrall and Lightning Thrall. He drinks several Magicka Potions, and then equips Incinerate.

"Ready?" I ask.

Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015

Vulen closed his eyes and took a deep breath "Ready."

by Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015

Vulen closed his eyes and took a deep breath "Ready."

Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

I then cast Aspect of Terror, followed by dual casting Incinerate. When the fireball is released, I uses Telekinesis to control the fireball. I have my Atronachs surround him, Fire in front, to suggest an attacking point, considering Flame Atronachs have the least health. (I think.) using Telekinesis to put the fireball behind you.

by Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

I then cast Aspect of Terror, followed by dual casting Incinerate. When the fireball is released, I uses Telekinesis to control the fireball. I have my Atronachs surround him, Fire in front, to suggest an attacking point, considering Flame Atronachs have the least health. (I think.) using Telekinesis to put the fireball behind you.

Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015

At the least second, Vulen creates a force barrier which dissapates the attacks

"That's it?"

by Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015

At the least second, Vulen creates a force barrier which dissapates the attacks

"That's it?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

"We are leaving," the strange warriors had said. "We're headed to the training hall." And with that, despite quiet protest -as to avoid being attacked again - the only two she's met capable of understanding her left. Watching them disappear, the white haired Bosmer sunk back down to her knees. Alone. She was alone again with no one to understand her. She still had no way of speaking to anyone around her. She still didn't even know where she was!

"Don't go," she murmered, "Don't leave . . . not again." 'Sauriil! Makor!' She silently called out. Hoping by some miracle the other Immortals would answer. 'Y'ffre . . .? '

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

"We are leaving," the strange warriors had said. "We're headed to the training hall." And with that, despite quiet protest -as to avoid being attacked again - the only two she's met capable of understanding her left. Watching them disappear, the white haired Bosmer sunk back down to her knees. Alone. She was alone again with no one to understand her. She still had no way of speaking to anyone around her. She still didn't even know where she was!

"Don't go," she murmered, "Don't leave . . . not again." 'Sauriil! Makor!' She silently called out. Hoping by some miracle the other Immortals would answer. 'Y'ffre . . .? '

Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Now I feel like an asshole for doing that)

by Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(Aw, it's okay)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(Aw, it's okay)

Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

"Not really," replied KDK, smirking. When the shield went down, he had all 3 Atronachs attack.

(They had their attacks ready just on the force field. Ice had his hand on it, as did Flame and Lightning. When the shield went down, the Ice stabbed, and the Flame and Lightning Atronachs blasted.*

by Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

"Not really," replied KDK, smirking. When the shield went down, he had all 3 Atronachs attack.

(They had their attacks ready just on the force field. Ice had his hand on it, as did Flame and Lightning. When the shield went down, the Ice stabbed, and the Flame and Lightning Atronachs blasted.*

Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015

Vulen reacted quickly by shattering the ice golem's stabbing arm with a quick punch and used Force Absorb to absorb the other atronachs' attacks

by Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015

Vulen reacted quickly by shattering the ice golem's stabbing arm with a quick punch and used Force Absorb to absorb the other atronachs' attacks

Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

*While you were distracted, I ran up behind you (Sneak master!). I casted Whirwind Cloak again, which blasts you forward. I then use Telekinesis to put a sword under you.*

by Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

*While you were distracted, I ran up behind you (Sneak master!). I casted Whirwind Cloak again, which blasts you forward. I then use Telekinesis to put a sword under you.*

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
(you guys love having extremely long battles where you each come up with an OP attack to over power the other persons OP attack. xD This reminds me of Himdah do Deyra XD)
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
(you guys love having extremely long battles where you each come up with an OP attack to over power the other persons OP attack. xD This reminds me of Himdah do Deyra XD)
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.