Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

(just kill the damn quietness!)

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

(just kill the damn quietness!)

valromar
July 20, 2014

The four of them reached the entrance of Windhelm and found Runos standing in front, "hey, Runos, how have you been? You ready to go?"

by valromar
July 20, 2014

The four of them reached the entrance of Windhelm and found Runos standing in front, "hey, Runos, how have you been? You ready to go?"

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Well first i got to explain to you my plan to get to the docks. It took alot of bribing and sneaky-stabbing, but ive secured our way to Solsteim. All you have to do is equipt this guards armor." Runos pulls out a bag filled with stormcloak armor. "Dont even get me started on how i got it..."

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Well first i got to explain to you my plan to get to the docks. It took alot of bribing and sneaky-stabbing, but ive secured our way to Solsteim. All you have to do is equipt this guards armor." Runos pulls out a bag filled with stormcloak armor. "Dont even get me started on how i got it..."

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Hmm..." Sniffs the air. "Do i smell litch blood?"

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Hmm..." Sniffs the air. "Do i smell litch blood?"

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Have you broughten a necromancer by any chance?"

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Have you broughten a necromancer by any chance?"

valromar
July 20, 2014

Norcon grabbed the bag, "did you at least get helmets?"

by valromar
July 20, 2014

Norcon grabbed the bag, "did you at least get helmets?"

Loniizrath
July 20, 2014
"Possibly," Runinaro takes a step back "Does it matter?"
by Loniizrath
July 20, 2014
"Possibly," Runinaro takes a step back "Does it matter?"

valromar
July 20, 2014

"Actually yes, this is Runinaro." Neocon points over to Runinaro

by valromar
July 20, 2014

"Actually yes, this is Runinaro." Neocon points over to Runinaro

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Runos, this is Ruin. His real name sounds something like somebody was shot while running in a ruin or something. I'm not quite sure why he came with us."

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Runos, this is Ruin. His real name sounds something like somebody was shot while running in a ruin or something. I'm not quite sure why he came with us."

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Hm, i guess i can live with that, and yes i got the helmets."

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Hm, i guess i can live with that, and yes i got the helmets."

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"You all ready to sneak past idiot guards?"

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"You all ready to sneak past idiot guards?"

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Good, let's move." Kaj takes the armor and steps forward. "We haven't got all day people, and I don't know the surroiundindsjfbnsj. (Imagine I spellt it right, I got mad at my bad spelling.)"

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Good, let's move." Kaj takes the armor and steps forward. "We haven't got all day people, and I don't know the surroiundindsjfbnsj. (Imagine I spellt it right, I got mad at my bad spelling.)"

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

(waht the -WORD NOT FOUND- XD)

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

(waht the -WORD NOT FOUND- XD)

valromar
July 20, 2014
"ok, this will work for now, but when we get to the docks, we can't have these on. I brought cloaks for everyone for when we get there." Norcon throws Runos a cloak.
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"ok, this will work for now, but when we get to the docks, we can't have these on. I brought cloaks for everyone for when we get there." Norcon throws Runos a cloak.

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"You are like a frickin' cloak charity!" Kaj laughs at his bad sense of humor, but good enough for the group.

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"You are like a frickin' cloak charity!" Kaj laughs at his bad sense of humor, but good enough for the group.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.