October 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok grabs the man by the throat and unsticks his windpipe*

"How many bones do the blades have and where are they?"

"I will rather die before I tell you!"

DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

"Fine"

*Dinok slices the mans throat and turns to the frozen man. He kicks the mouth so he can talk*

"You want to die quickly?"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

"Fine"

*Dinok slices the mans throat and turns to the frozen man. He kicks the mouth so he can talk*

Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Fine"

"You think I'm going to talk?!"

by Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Fine"

"You think I'm going to talk?!"

DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

*Dinok rips a tooth out and puts some dirt in the hole*

"Yes I do"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

"Yes I do"

Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Yes I do"

*He swallows it. His mouth is bleeding from the tooth pulled.*

*Breathing hard*

"Why don't you just kill me. I'm never going to talk anyways. Death before dishonor!"

by Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Yes I do"

*He swallows it. His mouth is bleeding from the tooth pulled.*

*Breathing hard*

"Why don't you just kill me. I'm never going to talk anyways. Death before dishonor!"

DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

*Dinok smashes the man's foot and laughs*

"Because I'm having fun!"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He screams in pain.*

"If I tell you, you'll kill me amyways."

by Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He screams in pain.*

"If I tell you, you'll kill me amyways."

DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

*Dinok thinks for a second*

"No I won't. The blades might but I won't."

*Dinok snaps off a finger*

"However, we will do this until you talk, I can heal you"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

Mindahdeinmaar
October 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Delves hits the draugr in the chest, only wounding it. Sheeva misses and her position is revealed to the draugr. They draw swords.*

*The draugr start to run towards Sheeva. Keerus begins to run down the stairs, meeting one of the draugr half-way. Delves-in-books places his bow on his back and pulls out his sword, joining Keerus. Sheeva stands by, ready to heal. As the second draugr is about to climb up the steps, Moves-in-shadows lunges at him, trying to cut his neck with her duel daggers. Keerus gives a mightly swing at the first draugr. Delves joins Keerus and attempts to cut the draugr's arm.*

(Not RP: Sorry that I have not been on here in the past couple days. School has been killing me with work.)

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Delves hits the draugr in the chest, only wounding it. Sheeva misses and her position is revealed to the draugr. They draw swords.*

*The draugr start to run towards Sheeva. Keerus begins to run down the stairs, meeting one of the draugr half-way. Delves-in-books places his bow on his back and pulls out his sword, joining Keerus. Sheeva stands by, ready to heal. As the second draugr is about to climb up the steps, Moves-in-shadows lunges at him, trying to cut his neck with her duel daggers. Keerus gives a mightly swing at the first draugr. Delves joins Keerus and attempts to cut the draugr's arm.*

(Not RP: Sorry that I have not been on here in the past couple days. School has been killing me with work.)

Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

(Same)

*Moves-in-Shadows misses. Keerus's mighty swing stuns the draugr. Delves attacks too far away and misses completely.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

(Same)

*Moves-in-Shadows misses. Keerus's mighty swing stuns the draugr. Delves attacks too far away and misses completely.*

Mul klo riik
October 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok walks over to a tough looking man*

"Is there any dragon-ish stuff here?"

*He shrugs.*

"Nah, not really. Although I did hear someone down at the docks talking about a bone they found. Thats all I know."

(He sounds so casual. lol.)

by Mul klo riik
October 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok walks over to a tough looking man*

"Is there any dragon-ish stuff here?"

*He shrugs.*

"Nah, not really. Although I did hear someone down at the docks talking about a bone they found. Thats all I know."

(He sounds so casual. lol.)

Mul klo riik
October 24, 2014

*Raises his staff and has it charged, he puts up the ward and runs at a diagonal, trying to outmanuver the creature. While recovering from the power attack, Elrond shoots, aiming for the abdomen.*

by Mul klo riik
October 24, 2014

*Raises his staff and has it charged, he puts up the ward and runs at a diagonal, trying to outmanuver the creature. While recovering from the power attack, Elrond shoots, aiming for the abdomen.*

Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He screams in agony*

"Exactly. I'm going to die anyways. There's no point in me telling you anything."

by Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He screams in agony*

"Exactly. I'm going to die anyways. There's no point in me telling you anything."

DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

*Dinok is smiling in a sick, sadistic way*

"Yes you will die, but if you tell me you have a chance to possibly survive. And added bonus- I won't rip every part of you off."

*Dinok puts his foot lightly on his kneecap*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

"Yes you will die, but if you tell me you have a chance to possibly survive. And added bonus- I won't rip every part of you off."

Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He smiles*

"Torture? You should have joined us, you know. We really could have used someone with the balls to rip the wings off that pathetic lizard trapped in Dragonsreach. Ah, the stories he could tell, if that pathetic excuse of a Blade would just muster up the courage. You, heh, you go all in. I like that."

by Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He smiles*

"Torture? You should have joined us, you know. We really could have used someone with the balls to rip the wings off that pathetic lizard trapped in Dragonsreach. Ah, the stories he could tell, if that pathetic excuse of a Blade would just muster up the courage. You, heh, you go all in. I like that."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.