Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Introductions

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30 

Sonaak Kroinlah
August 18, 2021

Pruzah grind! Welcome to all the new members!

Things are a bit quiet these days but there's is still some activity. Im here most days so if you have any questions or need any help don't hesitate to pm me! 

by Sonaak Kroinlah
August 18, 2021

Things are a bit quiet these days but there's is still some activity. Im here most days so if you have any questions or need any help don't hesitate to pm me! 

Norokah
August 20, 2021
Din Aar Se Mora

Hi there! I think I'm a little late to the party. It seems quite quiet in here. I love the TES lore, art and writings! I'm a BA Hons Art student, but I've graduated and have no job and a lotta' spare time! I'd love to hear all about everyone's OCs and stories they've written. There's something so magical about expanding the lore of a story one loves. <3

Drem yol lok! Glad to see there's other people also getting started with this language still! :)

I feel the same way about building on stories you love. My partner and I are in the beginning stages of writing a Skyrim fanfic together featuring one of my OCs and a couple of his. Recently, I've also been writing a little scene of a tense conversation between a dragon and a young Nord that was going to try to steal from him. Such an evocative and fun universe to think about and write in!

Anyway, likewise, I'd love to hear about your (and anyone else's!) creative projects too!

by Norokah
August 20, 2021
Din Aar Se Mora

Hi there! I think I'm a little late to the party. It seems quite quiet in here. I love the TES lore, art and writings! I'm a BA Hons Art student, but I've graduated and have no job and a lotta' spare time! I'd love to hear all about everyone's OCs and stories they've written. There's something so magical about expanding the lore of a story one loves. <3

Drem yol lok! Glad to see there's other people also getting started with this language still! :)

I feel the same way about building on stories you love. My partner and I are in the beginning stages of writing a Skyrim fanfic together featuring one of my OCs and a couple of his. Recently, I've also been writing a little scene of a tense conversation between a dragon and a young Nord that was going to try to steal from him. Such an evocative and fun universe to think about and write in!

Anyway, likewise, I'd love to hear about your (and anyone else's!) creative projects too!

Norokah
August 20, 2021
Sonaak Kroinlah

Thanks! I often see you in the 'Members Online' section. Also, if I may say so, your Sikaav career score is quite impressive :O

by Norokah
August 20, 2021
Sonaak Kroinlah

Thanks! I often see you in the 'Members Online' section. Also, if I may say so, your Sikaav career score is quite impressive :O

OED Kaldmit
August 25, 2021
I'm one of the more silent members who mostly sticks to reading old rp messages in my archive
by OED Kaldmit
August 25, 2021
I'm one of the more silent members who mostly sticks to reading old rp messages in my archive

Volthurnil
November 14, 2021

[Drem yol lok]

Created an account minutes ago. I'm not really familiar with Dovahzul or this site yet, but I'm eager to master it. Also might convice my friend to join too.

As you expected I'm big TES nerd. Reading wiki at 3 am about Ysgramor's boots is my speciality. Do you have anything important to do? Well it isn't more important than Skyrim.

Anyway many thanks for creating place to learn, and still active people here willing to help <3

Have a good day (how can I say that in dragon?)

profession

by Volthurnil
November 14, 2021

[Drem yol lok]

Created an account minutes ago. I'm not really familiar with Dovahzul or this site yet, but I'm eager to master it. Also might convice my friend to join too.

As you expected I'm big TES nerd. Reading wiki at 3 am about Ysgramor's boots is my speciality. Do you have anything important to do? Well it isn't more important than Skyrim.

Anyway many thanks for creating place to learn, and still active people here willing to help <3

Have a good day (how can I say that in dragon?)

profession

Liis
Administrator
November 17, 2021
Test
by Liis
November 17, 2021
Test
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.