Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [ND]Elswyer:The Farm Life

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30 

Grolahmul
September 25, 2015

(There are only complete were-anythings, though.)

by Grolahmul
September 25, 2015

(There are only complete were-anythings, though.)

Alduin World Eater
September 25, 2015

(I was just improvising)

by Alduin World Eater
September 25, 2015

(I was just improvising)

Grolahmul
September 27, 2015

(I'll just have KDK say that there are no part weres)

"Khariah, you don't understand," said KDK, "There are no such things as part weres. Ko'Do'Kar becomes a werewolf, and he gets the whole package."

by Grolahmul
September 27, 2015

(I'll just have KDK say that there are no part weres)

"Khariah, you don't understand," said KDK, "There are no such things as part weres. Ko'Do'Kar becomes a werewolf, and he gets the whole package."

Alduin World Eater
September 28, 2015

"But, Khariah is only a bear now. It makes no sense!"

by Alduin World Eater
September 28, 2015

"But, Khariah is only a bear now. It makes no sense!"

Grolahmul
September 29, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar wouldn't know, but maybe in the daytime, if a were stays in were form, maybe it turns into a plain form of its-self," said KDK, "Maybe plain wolf form might be easier to control then werewolf form... Just a second, Khariah, Ko'Do'Kar has to try this."

*I focus on what people described my werewolf form as, and fell myself change, but it was different then the first time. This time, instead of transforming into a WEREwolf, he turned into a normal, four-legged wolf.*

"Ko'Do'Kar was right!" exclaimed KDK, "Ko'Do'Kar turned into a plain wolf. And it is so much easier to control myself now!"

by Grolahmul
September 29, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar wouldn't know, but maybe in the daytime, if a were stays in were form, maybe it turns into a plain form of its-self," said KDK, "Maybe plain wolf form might be easier to control then werewolf form... Just a second, Khariah, Ko'Do'Kar has to try this."

*I focus on what people described my werewolf form as, and fell myself change, but it was different then the first time. This time, instead of transforming into a WEREwolf, he turned into a normal, four-legged wolf.*

"Ko'Do'Kar was right!" exclaimed KDK, "Ko'Do'Kar turned into a plain wolf. And it is so much easier to control myself now!"

Alduin World Eater
September 29, 2015

"It is nice to be a bear instead of a werebear. It must be the same for you."

by Alduin World Eater
September 29, 2015

"It is nice to be a bear instead of a werebear. It must be the same for you."

Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

"Very true," said KDK, nodding, "But, nonetheless, Ko'Do'Kar doesn't want to take chances. This one and Ko'Do'Kar both know that Khajiit do not like bears and wolves."

by Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

"Very true," said KDK, nodding, "But, nonetheless, Ko'Do'Kar doesn't want to take chances. This one and Ko'Do'Kar both know that Khajiit do not like bears and wolves."

Alduin World Eater
October 3, 2015

"Yes, that's true. We will not be able to enter cities, but we can hunt. There is that."

by Alduin World Eater
October 3, 2015

"Yes, that's true. We will not be able to enter cities, but we can hunt. There is that."

Grolahmul
October 3, 2015

"We may go feral, and Khariah knows what thet means, right?" said KDK, "Ko'Do'Kar is pretty sure bears and wolves don't get along well in the wild."

by Grolahmul
October 3, 2015

"We may go feral, and Khariah knows what thet means, right?" said KDK, "Ko'Do'Kar is pretty sure bears and wolves don't get along well in the wild."

Alduin World Eater
October 4, 2015

"Well, Khariah thinks if we fight, we should split up. For saftey."

by Alduin World Eater
October 4, 2015

"Well, Khariah thinks if we fight, we should split up. For saftey."

Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Do you mind if Ko'Do'Kar marks you after he changes back, so he will recognize you if you walk up to him?" asked KDK, already changing back.

"Ko'Do'Kar doesn't want to shoot and kill one of his best friends."

by Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Do you mind if Ko'Do'Kar marks you after he changes back, so he will recognize you if you walk up to him?" asked KDK, already changing back.

"Ko'Do'Kar doesn't want to shoot and kill one of his best friends."

Alduin World Eater
October 10, 2015

Ok, Khariah would not mind. She was thinking that Ko'Do'Kar could put a circle of some kind on her forehead."

by Alduin World Eater
October 10, 2015

Ok, Khariah would not mind. She was thinking that Ko'Do'Kar could put a circle of some kind on her forehead."

Alduin World Eater
October 28, 2015

(Should we continue as though Misod had to leave and he will come back eventually?)

by Alduin World Eater
October 28, 2015

(Should we continue as though Misod had to leave and he will come back eventually?)

Grolahmul
October 28, 2015

(I thought he was only banned for 3 days or so, but this is taking a while!)

*I grab some blue dye out of my pocket, and dye a circular shape of your fur blue.*

by Grolahmul
October 28, 2015

(I thought he was only banned for 3 days or so, but this is taking a while!)

*I grab some blue dye out of my pocket, and dye a circular shape of your fur blue.*

Alduin World Eater
October 28, 2015

(Me too. Maybe he thinks it was longer, or maybe it was longer)

"Thank you. Khariah likes the blue."

by Alduin World Eater
October 28, 2015

(Me too. Maybe he thinks it was longer, or maybe it was longer)

"Thank you. Khariah likes the blue."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.