YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

(It's resumed, he said yesterday night) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

(It's resumed, he said yesterday night) 

Grolahmul
October 15, 2015

"Thanks," said Gold, "But now you have to deal with more Form Energy. Thanks for that energy, too."

"Please be stronger than Wisdom!," I yell in my mind, deactivating Wisdom Form, changing it into Limit form, and activating it. I don't change that much, but my leggings get a crown on each of the kneepads. I don't get another weapon, but I gain memories of attacks through another vision.

(I'm using the attack I like the best when Maramis attacks again.)

by Grolahmul
October 15, 2015

"Thanks," said Gold, "But now you have to deal with more Form Energy. Thanks for that energy, too."

"Please be stronger than Wisdom!," I yell in my mind, deactivating Wisdom Form, changing it into Limit form, and activating it. I don't change that much, but my leggings get a crown on each of the kneepads. I don't get another weapon, but I gain memories of attacks through another vision.

(I'm using the attack I like the best when Maramis attacks again.)

Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

"I had a feeling you were holding back." *a powerful dark-red aura surrounds maramis*

by Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

"I had a feeling you were holding back." *a powerful dark-red aura surrounds maramis*

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

"Hey you two aren't the only ones with special powers" Hadar turned back into a human

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

"Hey you two aren't the only ones with special powers" Hadar turned back into a human

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(Oh forgot to say, RP UNPAUSED, lol by the way this is the AURA that is around Hadar right now)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(Oh forgot to say, RP UNPAUSED, lol by the way this is the AURA that is around Hadar right now)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

"So whats it gonna be Maramis?...You know its not too late, we can find you a cure. We don't have to fight....do you think we want to kill you? Think of the journey we had...All the fun times we had together" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

"So whats it gonna be Maramis?...You know its not too late, we can find you a cure. We don't have to fight....do you think we want to kill you? Think of the journey we had...All the fun times we had together" 

Grolahmul
October 15, 2015

*I decide to wait for Maramis's next move.*

by Grolahmul
October 15, 2015

*I decide to wait for Maramis's next move.*

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

Hadar imbued his 2 Black Steel daggers while the powerful aura flowed around him he occasionally looked over too Gold but mostly kept his eyes on Maramis. He could feel an enormous amount of power coming from Maramis but there was something else he could feel that was WAY more powerful than Maramis

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

Hadar imbued his 2 Black Steel daggers while the powerful aura flowed around him he occasionally looked over too Gold but mostly kept his eyes on Maramis. He could feel an enormous amount of power coming from Maramis but there was something else he could feel that was WAY more powerful than Maramis

Grolahmul
October 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Me?) :P

by Grolahmul
October 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Me?) :P

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(No its Dovah Saviik, he is the son of Sithis)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(No its Dovah Saviik, he is the son of Sithis)

Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

"Why would I want to be cured? I have an entire kingdom at my beck and call!" *a huge wave of silver sword-wielding vampires stormed through the gates and Maramis charged at Gold with a speed that far surpassed a normal vampire's*

by Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

"Why would I want to be cured? I have an entire kingdom at my beck and call!" *a huge wave of silver sword-wielding vampires stormed through the gates and Maramis charged at Gold with a speed that far surpassed a normal vampire's*

Grolahmul
October 15, 2015

(Oh, right. I forgot about him...)

*Getting bored, I decide to use what seemed to be the best move: The Sonic Blade. I charge magic into my sword and boots, and when they're ready, I aim at where the blade came from, and charge at about 30 mph. Every time I hit a vampire, I charge again, failing to do so on my 24th try, and breaking my chain.*

by Grolahmul
October 15, 2015

(Oh, right. I forgot about him...)

*Getting bored, I decide to use what seemed to be the best move: The Sonic Blade. I charge magic into my sword and boots, and when they're ready, I aim at where the blade came from, and charge at about 30 mph. Every time I hit a vampire, I charge again, failing to do so on my 24th try, and breaking my chain.*

Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

*he used the distraction to charge and club Gold in the back of the head with the bottom of the hilt*

by Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

*he used the distraction to charge and club Gold in the back of the head with the bottom of the hilt*

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015
Vultuzmaar

*he sidestepped the charge and used the bottom of the hilt to club at  Gol's chest (by halfswording)*

(He is currently Gold his name isn't gol) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015
Vultuzmaar

*he sidestepped the charge and used the bottom of the hilt to club at  Gol's chest (by halfswording)*

(He is currently Gold his name isn't gol) 

Grolahmul
October 15, 2015

(I didn't attack him, I attacked his horde.)

by Grolahmul
October 15, 2015

(I didn't attack him, I attacked his horde.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.