A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Her brow furrowed. Why must so many of his words be nonsense? She did catch "what" and "Khajiit" however. It was as if he didn't know what his own race was. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it. How could she even go about explaining it to him. She looked at her hands, Could I show him? Would he even let me? Showing him something without altering his Story wouldn't require as much effort on her part. Nor did it run the risk of harming either of them. Her eyes moved back up to him, studying the white fur on his face. "Come here, I'll show you."

For a moment, he narrows his eyes in mistrust. He was able to get enough from the translation to know what she wanted, but... She did indirectly break several of his trooper's limbs. But, she did it for good reasons... He shrugs to himself, walking over to her and kneeling down next to her.

"Alright. What do you want?"

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Her brow furrowed. Why must so many of his words be nonsense? She did catch "what" and "Khajiit" however. It was as if he didn't know what his own race was. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it. How could she even go about explaining it to him. She looked at her hands, Could I show him? Would he even let me? Showing him something without altering his Story wouldn't require as much effort on her part. Nor did it run the risk of harming either of them. Her eyes moved back up to him, studying the white fur on his face. "Come here, I'll show you."

For a moment, he narrows his eyes in mistrust. He was able to get enough from the translation to know what she wanted, but... She did indirectly break several of his trooper's limbs. But, she did it for good reasons... He shrugs to himself, walking over to her and kneeling down next to her.

"Alright. What do you want?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

She set the bar down and looked at him. A blue-green aura soon swirled around her hands. "Let me show you . . . everything if you want. It doesn't hurt, I promise. Just relax and close your eyes."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

She set the bar down and looked at him. A blue-green aura soon swirled around her hands. "Let me show you . . . everything if you want. It doesn't hurt, I promise. Just relax and close your eyes."

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He only understand a handful of her words, but the tone was genuine enough. Besides, if this will be a way for them to understand one another, he'll take it. Still, its fairly strange, and causes instinctive mistrust even as he hesitantly lowers his head to her hands, feline ears folding back to allow her hands more room.

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He only understand a handful of her words, but the tone was genuine enough. Besides, if this will be a way for them to understand one another, he'll take it. Still, its fairly strange, and causes instinctive mistrust even as he hesitantly lowers his head to her hands, feline ears folding back to allow her hands more room.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

A quiet sigh of relief slips out from her before she leans forward, gently resting her head against his. Nothing more than a silent sign of trust. Her hands pressed against the soft fur on his head, the aura quickly enveloping them both. 'Ask me what you want,' her quiet voice spoke to his mind, 'And I'll show you my answer.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

A quiet sigh of relief slips out from her before she leans forward, gently resting her head against his. Nothing more than a silent sign of trust. Her hands pressed against the soft fur on his head, the aura quickly enveloping them both. 'Ask me what you want,' her quiet voice spoke to his mind, 'And I'll show you my answer.'

Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

"You said Ko'Do'Kar was a natural with a lightsaber," said KDK, "How so? Ko'Do'Kar was just following his instinct."

(Cue KDK's intro on lightsaber tacticts.)

by Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

"You said Ko'Do'Kar was a natural with a lightsaber," said KDK, "How so? Ko'Do'Kar was just following his instinct."

(Cue KDK's intro on lightsaber tacticts.)

Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015

Vulen spent the next couple of minutes explaining all that KDK needed and wanted to know about lightsabers, their tactics, and their combat forms

(:3)

by Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015

Vulen spent the next couple of minutes explaining all that KDK needed and wanted to know about lightsabers, their tactics, and their combat forms

(:3)

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

On the outside, nothing happens. But, in his mind, he tenses up from the strange presence. He notes that its Falin's voice, so he relaxes slightly before answering her.

'Uh... What the--? Nevermind. What are you, and where are you from?'

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

On the outside, nothing happens. But, in his mind, he tenses up from the strange presence. He notes that its Falin's voice, so he relaxes slightly before answering her.

'Uh... What the--? Nevermind. What are you, and where are you from?'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

'My name is Falin, I'm a Bosmer. Though humans prefer to call us Wood Elves.' Images of other Bosmer, including herself could be seen in his mind. They soon fade away, replaced by what appears to be an old paper map spread out across a table. Deep creases ran through the stained, yellowing parchment, its edges were worn with some tears evident. A map carried by someone who has seen the world. 'I come from a place called Nirn. Perhaps to be more specific, the continent of Tamriel.'

Ink lines ran across the parchment, forming the outline of Tamriel followed quickly by the borders of the various countries and their names. As she spoke, a specific country glowed faintly. 'I was born in the great rainforests of Valenwood. Bosmer call Valenwood the Green.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

'My name is Falin, I'm a Bosmer. Though humans prefer to call us Wood Elves.' Images of other Bosmer, including herself could be seen in his mind. They soon fade away, replaced by what appears to be an old paper map spread out across a table. Deep creases ran through the stained, yellowing parchment, its edges were worn with some tears evident. A map carried by someone who has seen the world. 'I come from a place called Nirn. Perhaps to be more specific, the continent of Tamriel.'

Ink lines ran across the parchment, forming the outline of Tamriel followed quickly by the borders of the various countries and their names. As she spoke, a specific country glowed faintly. 'I was born in the great rainforests of Valenwood. Bosmer call Valenwood the Green.'

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

His eyes widen at the sudden new information. These Bosmer are an interesting race. Some of them have horns, while others don't, but they seem to be expert marksmen and climbers. But, there's another question he has for her. He turns away from the giant map, searching out a 'physical' form of Falin.

'Where are you? I would feel better if I could speak with you, face-to-face.'

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

His eyes widen at the sudden new information. These Bosmer are an interesting race. Some of them have horns, while others don't, but they seem to be expert marksmen and climbers. But, there's another question he has for her. He turns away from the giant map, searching out a 'physical' form of Falin.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

'I think I can manage that,' she said while approaching him. Her armor had been replaced by a silk tunic dyed a bright green and dark leather pants. Intricate tattoos wove along her right arm. Vines adorned with brightly colored flowers.  If one were to look close enough, hidden images of wildlife could be found.

'This may help to make things easier.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

'I think I can manage that,' she said while approaching him. Her armor had been replaced by a silk tunic dyed a bright green and dark leather pants. Intricate tattoos wove along her right arm. Vines adorned with brightly colored flowers.  If one were to look close enough, hidden images of wildlife could be found.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(And sorry I haven't posted much since the battle at korriban, the reason I haven't posted much is becaus I'm just going to guide you guys for now. Nihilus is on Ziost, the head sith leaders and lords are on Sullest. And you guys are on Corucant. So I will guide you on your journey soon but for now I'm going to let your characters interact and get to know each other, PM me when you all are ready to move on in the RP from Corucant)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(And sorry I haven't posted much since the battle at korriban, the reason I haven't posted much is becaus I'm just going to guide you guys for now. Nihilus is on Ziost, the head sith leaders and lords are on Sullest. And you guys are on Corucant. So I will guide you on your journey soon but for now I'm going to let your characters interact and get to know each other, PM me when you all are ready to move on in the RP from Corucant)

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

His eyes narrow for a moment, actually losing control of them for a moment before he shakes his head slightly. The vines were... different. The tattoos, Jorrya could admit, are actually well made. And... was that wildlife? Nevermind, its magic or something, definitely beyond his paygrade.

'Why did you call me Khajiit? Is that another species from Nirn?'

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

His eyes narrow for a moment, actually losing control of them for a moment before he shakes his head slightly. The vines were... different. The tattoos, Jorrya could admit, are actually well made. And... was that wildlife? Nevermind, its magic or something, definitely beyond his paygrade.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

She nods before a few other figures appear beside her, albeit they were a bit more transparent. The cat-like creatures appeared very similar to Jorrya. 'These are Khajiit,' she said motioning to them. 'They live in the deserts of Elseweyr. I will admit my knowledge of them is rather limited, but I do know their form is linked to what phase the moons are in when they're born.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

She nods before a few other figures appear beside her, albeit they were a bit more transparent. The cat-like creatures appeared very similar to Jorrya. 'These are Khajiit,' she said motioning to them. 'They live in the deserts of Elseweyr. I will admit my knowledge of them is rather limited, but I do know their form is linked to what phase the moons are in when they're born.'

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She nods before a few other figures appear beside her, albeit they were a bit more transparent. The cat-like creatures appeared very similar to Jorrya. 'These are Khajiit,' she said motioning to them. 'They live in the deserts of Elseweyr. I will admit my knowledge of them is rather limited, but I do know their form is link to what phase the moons are in when they're born.'

He scratches his chin in thought, mulling over the information as it rushes through his mind. Jorrya is surprised by the similarities between his people, the Cathar, and the Khajiit. They seemed a bit more animalistic, though, yet still fairly civilized. And there's the technological difference, of course.

'Well, I can see why you thought I'm a... Khajiit. But no, I'm a Cathar, born on our homeworld of the same name, Cathar.'

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She nods before a few other figures appear beside her, albeit they were a bit more transparent. The cat-like creatures appeared very similar to Jorrya. 'These are Khajiit,' she said motioning to them. 'They live in the deserts of Elseweyr. I will admit my knowledge of them is rather limited, but I do know their form is link to what phase the moons are in when they're born.'

He scratches his chin in thought, mulling over the information as it rushes through his mind. Jorrya is surprised by the similarities between his people, the Cathar, and the Khajiit. They seemed a bit more animalistic, though, yet still fairly civilized. And there's the technological difference, of course.

'Well, I can see why you thought I'm a... Khajiit. But no, I'm a Cathar, born on our homeworld of the same name, Cathar.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

'Cathar . . . ' She mused, taking in the new information. 'I see.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

'Cathar . . . ' She mused, taking in the new information. 'I see.'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.