Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

'Cathar . . . ' She mused, taking in the new information. 'I see.'

'I would show you everything I remember from my history classes... But I have no idea how to do that.' Jorrya shrugs to himself, look around the mostly blank area for a moment.

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

'Cathar . . . ' She mused, taking in the new information. 'I see.'

'I would show you everything I remember from my history classes... But I have no idea how to do that.' Jorrya shrugs to himself, look around the mostly blank area for a moment.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

A faint smile play on her face as she moved a little closer to him. 'All you have to do is remember. Just focus on what you want to show me.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

A faint smile play on her face as she moved a little closer to him. 'All you have to do is remember. Just focus on what you want to show me.'

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He frowns at her, obviously doubtful about that. He looks back down to her tattoos for a moment, eyes flickering before he rapidly blinks, looking back up to her eyes with an inquisitive look. He crosses his arms, leaning on a wall that had just... appeared, and he didn't even realize it.

'And how is it just that easy? Nothing's ever that easy.'

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He frowns at her, obviously doubtful about that. He looks back down to her tattoos for a moment, eyes flickering before he rapidly blinks, looking back up to her eyes with an inquisitive look. He crosses his arms, leaning on a wall that had just... appeared, and he didn't even realize it.

'And how is it just that easy? Nothing's ever that easy.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

'Oh?' Her playful only smile grew. 'You'd be surprised what you can do here. Especially since I've opened the door so to speak.' She shrugged, 'Or if you'd prefer to ask more questions. I don't mind either way.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

'Oh?' Her playful only smile grew. 'You'd be surprised what you can do here. Especially since I've opened the door so to speak.' She shrugged, 'Or if you'd prefer to ask more questions. I don't mind either way.'

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

His confused frown only increases, before he looks behind him. He blinks, looking to her, then the wall once more. After a moment's confusion, he holds his hands as if to hold his blaster. When it appears in his hands, he smirks to himself.

'I think I like it here better than the real world... But, whenever we must return to the real world, will we be able to understand one another?' He asks her, holding up his blaster and shooting a few falling bottles, memories of the Great Galactic War between the Republic and Sith Empire involuntarily coming up for Falin to see. The cities of Alderaan burn, the Jedi Temple of Coruscant is destroyed in the Sacking of Coruscant, the combating against the Rakghoul plague on Tatooine. (Search up the Rakghoul plague for more information. Oh, and the Sack of Coruscant, if you wish.)

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

His confused frown only increases, before he looks behind him. He blinks, looking to her, then the wall once more. After a moment's confusion, he holds his hands as if to hold his blaster. When it appears in his hands, he smirks to himself.

'I think I like it here better than the real world... But, whenever we must return to the real world, will we be able to understand one another?' He asks her, holding up his blaster and shooting a few falling bottles, memories of the Great Galactic War between the Republic and Sith Empire involuntarily coming up for Falin to see. The cities of Alderaan burn, the Jedi Temple of Coruscant is destroyed in the Sacking of Coruscant, the combating against the Rakghoul plague on Tatooine. (Search up the Rakghoul plague for more information. Oh, and the Sack of Coruscant, if you wish.)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(Nope it's actually on Taris which has been already destroyed :P)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( The Rakghoul Plague? ))

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

(Ya haven't you read the wiki's or ever played Star Wars Kinghts of the Old Republic? The raghoul disease is from taris down on the lower ground levels at the bottom)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

(Ya haven't you read the wiki's or ever played Star Wars Kinghts of the Old Republic? The raghoul disease is from taris down on the lower ground levels at the bottom)

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015

(( Wikis? No. I actually only played KOTOR 2. I discovered the Rakghoul plague from SWTOR. ))

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015

(( Wikis? No. I actually only played KOTOR 2. I discovered the Rakghoul plague from SWTOR. ))

Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015

(KotOR! An amazing single-player RPG!)

by Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015

Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( Rakghoul Plague , Sacking of Coruscant)

by Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( Rakghoul Plague , Sacking of Coruscant)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(IKR!!!! it was awesome though it took me a while to kill Malak on the star forge. . .)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(IKR!!!! it was awesome though it took me a while to kill Malak on the star forge. . .)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

'I think I like it here better than the real world... But, whenever we must return to the real world, will we be able to understand one another?' He asks her, holding up his blaster and shooting a few falling bottles, memories of the Great Galactic War between the Republic and Sith Empire involuntarily coming up for Falin to see. The cities of Alderaan burn, the Jedi Temple of Coruscant is destroyed in the Sacking of Coruscant, the combating against the Rakghoul plague on Tatooine.

Her pondering of his question was quickly interrupted by the painful memories. Her smile faded from view, the new expression grim and hard to read. 'Another haunted by nightmares . . .' she murmured, 'I should have known.' The aura from before swirled around her hand. With a wave the memories faded from view. Banished, locked back away in his mind. She turned to face him once again.

'I've often wondered why our Stories have to marred by such things. But I've never found the answer.' She sighed and shook her head.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

'I think I like it here better than the real world... But, whenever we must return to the real world, will we be able to understand one another?' He asks her, holding up his blaster and shooting a few falling bottles, memories of the Great Galactic War between the Republic and Sith Empire involuntarily coming up for Falin to see. The cities of Alderaan burn, the Jedi Temple of Coruscant is destroyed in the Sacking of Coruscant, the combating against the Rakghoul plague on Tatooine.

Her pondering of his question was quickly interrupted by the painful memories. Her smile faded from view, the new expression grim and hard to read. 'Another haunted by nightmares . . .' she murmured, 'I should have known.' The aura from before swirled around her hand. With a wave the memories faded from view. Banished, locked back away in his mind. She turned to face him once again.

'I've often wondered why our Stories have to marred by such things. But I've never found the answer.' She sighed and shook her head.

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

After the memories disappear, he lowers his blaster, tossing it to the side as he turns back to her. Seeing her grim face, he places a comforting hand on her shoulder. When he answers, his face is... saddened, but also accepting.

'War leaves its scars on everyone. Its a fact of life, nobody should have to see it. But, we do.' He gives her shoulder another squeeze, before stepping back and folding his hands behind his back. Militaristic as ever...

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

After the memories disappear, he lowers his blaster, tossing it to the side as he turns back to her. Seeing her grim face, he places a comforting hand on her shoulder. When he answers, his face is... saddened, but also accepting.

'War leaves its scars on everyone. Its a fact of life, nobody should have to see it. But, we do.' He gives her shoulder another squeeze, before stepping back and folding his hands behind his back. Militaristic as ever...

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

She sighed, nodding. 'I've seen more than my share of battles over my lifetime as well.' She cleared her throat in an attempt to regain her focus. 'To answer your question: it's a little complicated.' She shifted, should she even bring it up? It was risky, afterall she didn't know if the potion would affect him the same way it would someone from Tamriel.

'I can give you some of my memories. You'd be able to speak Tamrielic Common as well as I do. Even though you've relaxed and opened your mind to me I can't go and alter anything. I'd need to make a potion, it would put you in a kind of trance that would let me do it. That way it puts far less strain on both of us.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

She sighed, nodding. 'I've seen more than my share of battles over my lifetime as well.' She cleared her throat in an attempt to regain her focus. 'To answer your question: it's a little complicated.' She shifted, should she even bring it up? It was risky, afterall she didn't know if the potion would affect him the same way it would someone from Tamriel.

'I can give you some of my memories. You'd be able to speak Tamrielic Common as well as I do. Even though you've relaxed and opened your mind to me I can't go and alter anything. I'd need to make a potion, it would put you in a kind of trance that would let me do it. That way it puts far less strain on both of us.'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.