A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  39  40  41  42 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(He got his arm cut where his nerves are by Maramis, how the hell would he be able to use his arm its completely disfunctional)

(If Hadar can't feel pain, that means he can't walk, he can't feel ANYTHING, didn't Strun go over this? ) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(He got his arm cut where his nerves are by Maramis, how the hell would he be able to use his arm its completely disfunctional)

(If Hadar can't feel pain, that means he can't walk, he can't feel ANYTHING, didn't Strun go over this? ) 

Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

(just because it was cut NEAR tthe nerves doesn't mean the nerves were cut. Besides, if  the nerves were even touched, it would cause excruciating pain)

by Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

(just because it was cut NEAR tthe nerves doesn't mean the nerves were cut. Besides, if  the nerves were even touched, it would cause excruciating pain)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

One of the vampires lifted Falin, slamming her against the stone wall. "We want to know just how strong the so called Immortals really are."

Falin smirked. "That's adorable."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

One of the vampires lifted Falin, slamming her against the stone wall. "We want to know just how strong the so called Immortals really are."

Falin smirked. "That's adorable."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(Ik I changed that, he can feel pain but right now his arm was freaking cut very deeply, his arm is like literally parylysed I'm not saying ennething about not feeling pain)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(Ik I changed that, he can feel pain but right now his arm was freaking cut very deeply, his arm is like literally parylysed I'm not saying ennething about not feeling pain)

Grolahmul
October 15, 2015

(Let's just say I healed before I threw the sword.)

by Grolahmul
October 15, 2015

(Let's just say I healed before I threw the sword.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(Like I'm trying to say that Hadar literally CAN'T FEEL OR MOVE HIS ARM. He feels the pain he's trying to put up with it but it still hurts like hell)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(Like I'm trying to say that Hadar literally CAN'T FEEL OR MOVE HIS ARM. He feels the pain he's trying to put up with it but it still hurts like hell)

Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

(ok, and I deleted the last action) "He's gone...Oh well. Now, where were we?" *he walks towards Gold spinning the weight on the chain*

by Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

(ok, and I deleted the last action) "He's gone...Oh well. Now, where were we?" *he walks towards Gold spinning the weight on the chain*

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

Makor spits out blood on to the Vampires face. The Vampire licks some of it off "Ah, I rarely drink the blood of an Orc, but the blood of a dragon, never." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

Makor spits out blood on to the Vampires face. The Vampire licks some of it off "Ah, I rarely drink the blood of an Orc, but the blood of a dragon, never." 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

(Does Dovahkiin have blood of a dragon or a soul of a dragon?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

(Does Dovahkiin have blood of a dragon or a soul of a dragon?) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(He has the body of a mortal but the blood and soul of a dragon)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(He has the body of a mortal but the blood and soul of a dragon)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

(oh, thanks!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

(oh, thanks!) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(Ya welcome sir ;) lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(Ya welcome sir ;) lol)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Snarling, the vampire drove her fist into Falin's stomach.

Gasping, Falin coughed for a moment. "Did I touch a nerve?" 'Makor, you nearby?'

The vampire chuckled. "You have spirit, elf. I want to know what the blood of a god tastes like." The vampire's fang sunk into Falin's neck.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Snarling, the vampire drove her fist into Falin's stomach.

Gasping, Falin coughed for a moment. "Did I touch a nerve?" 'Makor, you nearby?'

The vampire chuckled. "You have spirit, elf. I want to know what the blood of a god tastes like." The vampire's fang sunk into Falin's neck.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

I have no idea, it looks like I'm somewhere upstairs. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

I have no idea, it looks like I'm somewhere upstairs. 

Grolahmul
October 15, 2015

"We're nearing the part where you die," said Gold, "Because I am not going down so easily. I have a feeling my next change will have you begging for mercy."

(Let's just say I never threw my sword, actually. i forgot I was knocked out of form.)

*I pull out my orb, and change it to Master Form. I change, and my Armor turns gold, with three X's on my knees, one grey, another white, the third one black. I start to levitate, and my secon sword appears in front of my left hand. I hold my other sword in my right. I get a vision of all my Master Form powers.*

"A combo of both Valor and Wisdom Form... This is gonna be fun."

by Grolahmul
October 15, 2015

"We're nearing the part where you die," said Gold, "Because I am not going down so easily. I have a feeling my next change will have you begging for mercy."

(Let's just say I never threw my sword, actually. i forgot I was knocked out of form.)

*I pull out my orb, and change it to Master Form. I change, and my Armor turns gold, with three X's on my knees, one grey, another white, the third one black. I start to levitate, and my secon sword appears in front of my left hand. I hold my other sword in my right. I get a vision of all my Master Form powers.*

"A combo of both Valor and Wisdom Form... This is gonna be fun."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.