A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She sighed, nodding. 'I've seen more than my share of battles over my lifetime as well.' She cleared her throat in an attempt to regain her focus. 'To answer your question: it's a little complicated.' She shifted, should she even bring it up? It was risky, afterall she didn't know if the potion would affect him the same way it would someone from Tamriel.

'I can give you some of my memories. You'd be able to speak Tamrielic Common as well as I do. Even though you've relaxed and opened your mind to me I can't go and alter anything. I'd need to make a potion, it would put you in a kind of trance that would let me do it. That way it puts far less strain on both of us.'

He looks down to his feet at that. Weighing the options in his head, he starts to pace back and forth. His soldier's mind was screaming to not trust her, that she was trying to take control of him like some Sith. His logical mind, however, was telling him to trust her. She seems like a good woman, an trustworthy person. He nods to her, standing before her once more as he awaits the next move.

'How long will this take in the real world?'

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She sighed, nodding. 'I've seen more than my share of battles over my lifetime as well.' She cleared her throat in an attempt to regain her focus. 'To answer your question: it's a little complicated.' She shifted, should she even bring it up? It was risky, afterall she didn't know if the potion would affect him the same way it would someone from Tamriel.

'I can give you some of my memories. You'd be able to speak Tamrielic Common as well as I do. Even though you've relaxed and opened your mind to me I can't go and alter anything. I'd need to make a potion, it would put you in a kind of trance that would let me do it. That way it puts far less strain on both of us.'

He looks down to his feet at that. Weighing the options in his head, he starts to pace back and forth. His soldier's mind was screaming to not trust her, that she was trying to take control of him like some Sith. His logical mind, however, was telling him to trust her. She seems like a good woman, an trustworthy person. He nods to her, standing before her once more as he awaits the next move.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

She thought for a moment. 'I need to get my things back before I can do anything. After that . . . ' She looked up as she mulled over several possibilities. 'Two hours at the very most. Though I doubt it would take you that long to come back around. Perhaps more like less than an hour.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

She thought for a moment. 'I need to get my things back before I can do anything. After that . . . ' She looked up as she mulled over several possibilities. 'Two hours at the very most. Though I doubt it would take you that long to come back around. Perhaps more like less than an hour.'

Grolahmul
November 6, 2015
"Oh," mused KDK, "So Ko'Do'Kar was using Jar'Kai? He did not know his Bound sword abilities were an actual fighting tactic. Ko'Do'Kar has a few tomes in his pockets. Would this one like to learn some magic?"
by Grolahmul
November 6, 2015
"Oh," mused KDK, "So Ko'Do'Kar was using Jar'Kai? He did not know his Bound sword abilities were an actual fighting tactic. Ko'Do'Kar has a few tomes in his pockets. Would this one like to learn some magic?"

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

After another moment of consideration, he shrugs with an exasperated sigh.

'Oh, why the hell not. I don't have much to lose, anyways. Lets do it.'

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015

I'd be willing to try it. Do you have any of these tomes that allow the user to learn how to summon those creatures as you did?"

by Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015

I'd be willing to try it. Do you have any of these tomes that allow the user to learn how to summon those creatures as you did?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

She gives a small nod. 'Well then, I guess the first thing we need to worry about is finding my things.' Reaching up, she gently touched his face. 'It's time to wake up, Jorrya.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

She gives a small nod. 'Well then, I guess the first thing we need to worry about is finding my things.' Reaching up, she gently touched his face. 'It's time to wake up, Jorrya.'

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(Well tell me on the PM when you're all ready to progress into the real action of this RP)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(Well tell me on the PM when you're all ready to progress into the real action of this RP)

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

With a gasp, he awakens, nothing much having changed with the surrounding situation. Having noticed their touched foreheads, he nearly jumps back up, clearing his throat and sitting on the medical bed. Outside, nothing special is happening. Martial law is still active in this area, but the situation outside has significantly calmed.

"Alrighty... What does this involve?"

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

With a gasp, he awakens, nothing much having changed with the surrounding situation. Having noticed their touched foreheads, he nearly jumps back up, clearing his throat and sitting on the medical bed. Outside, nothing special is happening. Martial law is still active in this area, but the situation outside has significantly calmed.

"Alrighty... What does this involve?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

With a stretch, she stood. Remembering the bloody bandage on her hand she carefully pulled it off. The wound from early had already healed, leaving a faint scar. She pulled her gauntlet back on, adjusting it slightly as she turned to face him. "Are you alright?" Her face grew concerned, "You look shaken."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

With a stretch, she stood. Remembering the bloody bandage on her hand she carefully pulled it off. The wound from early had already healed, leaving a faint scar. She pulled her gauntlet back on, adjusting it slightly as she turned to face him. "Are you alright?" Her face grew concerned, "You look shaken."

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He looks back up to her, noting her concerned face before waving it off.

"Oh, its nothing. I'm fine."

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

She slowly nodded, having understood 'I'm fine.' She looked around the small medical ward before taking a hesitant step towards outside. "Ready?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

She slowly nodded, having understood 'I'm fine.' She looked around the small medical ward before taking a hesitant step towards outside. "Ready?"

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He follows her, nodding in affirmation as he waves a transport over. It flies over, landing near them and opening its rear compartment. Jorrya climbs inside, gesturing for her to follow him. Around them, other soldiers and droids were beginning to shuffle into other transports, two of them already taking off while the other three are still loading up their troops.

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He follows her, nodding in affirmation as he waves a transport over. It flies over, landing near them and opening its rear compartment. Jorrya climbs inside, gesturing for her to follow him. Around them, other soldiers and droids were beginning to shuffle into other transports, two of them already taking off while the other three are still loading up their troops.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

She hesitantly climbed in behind him. She cast a wary glance at the other soldiers around them. Even with their helmets she knew the looks she was getting. She was out of place. An oddity. Something that didn't belong among them.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

She hesitantly climbed in behind him. She cast a wary glance at the other soldiers around them. Even with their helmets she knew the looks she was getting. She was out of place. An oddity. Something that didn't belong among them.

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Dammit! THey should be used to non-humans by now, seeing as how a good portion of them are aliens. Also, timeskip to Jorrya's quarters? NOT for anything sexual *Glares at Yol* ))

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Dammit! THey should be used to non-humans by now, seeing as how a good portion of them are aliens. Also, timeskip to Jorrya's quarters? NOT for anything sexual *Glares at Yol* ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

(I'm alright with a skip.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

(I'm alright with a skip.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.