Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  39  40  41  42 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

"ooh, flashy." *an overwhelming surge of power released from Maramis. This time, his eyes seemed crazed, like some sort of Blood Rage* "Let's dance."

by Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

"ooh, flashy." *an overwhelming surge of power released from Maramis. This time, his eyes seemed crazed, like some sort of Blood Rage* "Let's dance."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Falin groaned as the vampire released her bite, she felt weak. "Incredible," the vampire murmured.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Falin groaned as the vampire released her bite, she felt weak. "Incredible," the vampire murmured.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

Hadar ran into a horde of 20 vampire lords in their vampire lord forms. Hadar pulled out his left dagger and held it in his left hand for he was unable to move his right arm and it was in excrusiating pain. He looked at them with his mind focused on one thing and one thing only, he then found himself getting ready to shout as he shouted three words 

YOL SIL NIL

Black Fire spewed from Hadar's mouth in a short 6 second burst. Before his eyes were 6 vampire lords being burnt alive, he knew that he couldn't take them all on and just as he thought that another 30 vampire lords came in the huge room '...no...this can't be my end.....if I'm to die here it will be in a battle to the death, only then will I be satisified...'. He took in a breath and exhaled knowing what was about to happen in mere seconds and he was prepared. Hadar looked up at the vampire lords that surrounded him and raised his left dagger as soon as he did so the vampire lords charged at him and a dark aura surrounded his body as he began to defend himself trying to counter their attacks. (Note all the vampires are in there Vampire Lord forms)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

Hadar ran into a horde of 20 vampire lords in their vampire lord forms. Hadar pulled out his left dagger and held it in his left hand for he was unable to move his right arm and it was in excrusiating pain. He looked at them with his mind focused on one thing and one thing only, he then found himself getting ready to shout as he shouted three words 

YOL SIL NIL

Black Fire spewed from Hadar's mouth in a short 6 second burst. Before his eyes were 6 vampire lords being burnt alive, he knew that he couldn't take them all on and just as he thought that another 30 vampire lords came in the huge room '...no...this can't be my end.....if I'm to die here it will be in a battle to the death, only then will I be satisified...'. He took in a breath and exhaled knowing what was about to happen in mere seconds and he was prepared. Hadar looked up at the vampire lords that surrounded him and raised his left dagger as soon as he did so the vampire lords charged at him and a dark aura surrounded his body as he began to defend himself trying to counter their attacks. (Note all the vampires are in there Vampire Lord forms)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

The vampire forced Falin to look at her. "Your little friends will be dead soon, and you can do nothing."

Falin quietly growled, tugging at the enchanted chains.

"But what to do with you? I doubt I could turn you into a thrall . . . Hmmm"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

The vampire forced Falin to look at her. "Your little friends will be dead soon, and you can do nothing."

Falin quietly growled, tugging at the enchanted chains.

"But what to do with you? I doubt I could turn you into a thrall . . . Hmmm"

Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

dovah saviik
October 16, 2015

by dovah saviik
October 16, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
dovah saviik

"you think you can just walk in my castle."says Saviik *walking into the room*"there is always a conseqence."

(Saviik means Savior yes? How the hell is he a savior if he wants to dominate the world) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
dovah saviik

"you think you can just walk in my castle."says Saviik *walking into the room*"there is always a conseqence."

(Saviik means Savior yes? How the hell is he a savior if he wants to dominate the world) 

dovah saviik
October 16, 2015

(yes saviik means savior but my name is used to fool joor)

by dovah saviik
October 16, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
dovah saviik

(Only dragons speak Dovahzul, it is very rare to find joor that speak Dovahzul) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
dovah saviik

(Only dragons speak Dovahzul, it is very rare to find joor that speak Dovahzul) 

dovah saviik
October 16, 2015

(well yes but some nords are very dedicated also i am the savior of dragons and vamps)

by dovah saviik
October 16, 2015

(well yes but some nords are very dedicated also i am the savior of dragons and vamps)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
dovah saviik

(So you're Dovahkiin??? If so, my char was already Dovahkiin...so) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
dovah saviik

(So you're Dovahkiin??? If so, my char was already Dovahkiin...so) 

dovah saviik
October 16, 2015

(no my character is not dovahkiin he was gifted the thuum by kynerath and i spelled that divines name)

by dovah saviik
October 16, 2015

(no my character is not dovahkiin he was gifted the thuum by kynerath and i spelled that divines name)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

(Still don't see how he's the savior of Dragons :/) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

(Still don't see how he's the savior of Dragons :/) 

dovah saviik
October 16, 2015

by dovah saviik
October 16, 2015

Grolahmul
October 16, 2015

(I'm just gonna get a fair fight, and then luck helps good beat evil.)

*My left hand glows yellow, finishing the morph. I "" jump, and hit you with an ariel combo of 4 strikes.*

by Grolahmul
October 16, 2015

(I'm just gonna get a fair fight, and then luck helps good beat evil.)

*My left hand glows yellow, finishing the morph. I "" jump, and hit you with an ariel combo of 4 strikes.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.