Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(I'm alright with a skip.)

(( I read that wrong.... Nevermind :P ))

Within the hour, they find themselves in Jorrya's quarters. The room itself is was obviously only meant for one person, and it was very well kept. Just like everything else, though, it is highly militarized. Jorrya seems to be dedicated to the military, a complete soldier. When they enter, Jorrya turns around to regard her.

"Well, here we are. Lets do... whatever this thing involves."

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(I'm alright with a skip.)

Within the hour, they find themselves in Jorrya's quarters. The room itself is was obviously only meant for one person, and it was very well kept. Just like everything else, though, it is highly militarized. Jorrya seems to be dedicated to the military, a complete soldier. When they enter, Jorrya turns around to regard her.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

She tilted her head slightly, it was obvious she didn't understand what he had said. "My things?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

She tilted her head slightly, it was obvious she didn't understand what he had said. "My things?"

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Sighing, he points from her head to his, sitting down on his bed and pulling out a chair for her.

"You know, the.. uh... Story?"

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Sighing, he points from her head to his, sitting down on his bed and pulling out a chair for her.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

She gave a short nod. "But I told you, I can't help without my things. I don't want to hurt you."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

She gave a short nod. "But I told you, I can't help without my things. I don't want to hurt you."

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015

For a moment, he is rather confused, before he looks her over and blinks. He forgot her gear...

Well... no wait, its right here!

Reaching around to his back, he shrugs off his pack, opening it up and fishing through it. After a few moments of scouring the bag, he grabs a bag full of her things, holding it out to her.

"Here you go. All right here."

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015

For a moment, he is rather confused, before he looks her over and blinks. He forgot her gear...

Well... no wait, its right here!

Reaching around to his back, he shrugs off his pack, opening it up and fishing through it. After a few moments of scouring the bag, he grabs a bag full of her things, holding it out to her.

"Here you go. All right here."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

(Bow and dagger in there or are her weapons gone?)

She gives a small sigh as she takes the bag. Retrieving her things, she pulls on the belt with several small satchels on it before moving over to the chair. The rest of her things could wait until later. She sat and rummaged through a satchel withdrawing a small mortar and pestle. She carefully poured the contents of the little bag into the bowl before working to grind them to a fine dust. She knew Jorrya wouldn't recognize any of the alchemy ingredients or equipment from home, but explanations could wait.

Once she was satisfied with the ground and blended ingredients, she looked up at him. "Water?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

She gives a small sigh as she takes the bag. Retrieving her things, she pulls on the belt with several small satchels on it before moving over to the chair. The rest of her things could wait until later. She sat and rummaged through a satchel withdrawing a small mortar and pestle. She carefully poured the contents of the little bag into the bowl before working to grind them to a fine dust. She knew Jorrya wouldn't recognize any of the alchemy ingredients or equipment from home, but explanations could wait.

Once she was satisfied with the ground and blended ingredients, she looked up at him. "Water?"

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Ja Ja. ))

Jorrya studies the different kinds of ingredients being poured into the bowl, not bothering to question what all she's doing. She's the expert, he'll let her do it. He nods his thanks when offers him some water.

"Yes, thank you."

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Ja Ja. ))

Jorrya studies the different kinds of ingredients being poured into the bowl, not bothering to question what all she's doing. She's the expert, he'll let her do it. He nods his thanks when offers him some water.

"Yes, thank you."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

(( Ja Ja. ))

"Yes, thank you."

Confusion paints her face. After an awkward moment of silence she figured out the miscommunication. She shook her head gesturing back to the bowl. "This needs water."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

(( Ja Ja. ))

"Yes, thank you."

Confusion paints her face. After an awkward moment of silence she figured out the miscommunication. She shook her head gesturing back to the bowl. "This needs water."

Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

"Actually, yes," replied KDK, pulling out a tome, "All this one has to do is read the book, and the spell will be embedded in this one's mind. Also, drink this."

*I pull out a small blue bottle with indigo coloring at the bottom.*

"All men, mer, and (Whatever are the equivalent of men or mer for Argonian and Khajiit) have Magicka, but, sad to say, this one will not have enough to summon an Atronach with just his own maical capacity. Ko'Do'Kar needed to train his power for years to be able to conjure a Thrall. He had to use multiple potions that resore magicka to be able to summon all three. And then there was the Telekinesis and Incinerate."

"Sorry, got off on a tangent. (Me IRL sometimes. Lol) Anyways, read the book, drink the potion, focus on making a spirit made of fire, lift your hand, and cast the spell."

by Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

"Actually, yes," replied KDK, pulling out a tome, "All this one has to do is read the book, and the spell will be embedded in this one's mind. Also, drink this."

*I pull out a small blue bottle with indigo coloring at the bottom.*

"All men, mer, and (Whatever are the equivalent of men or mer for Argonian and Khajiit) have Magicka, but, sad to say, this one will not have enough to summon an Atronach with just his own maical capacity. Ko'Do'Kar needed to train his power for years to be able to conjure a Thrall. He had to use multiple potions that resore magicka to be able to summon all three. And then there was the Telekinesis and Incinerate."

"Sorry, got off on a tangent. (Me IRL sometimes. Lol) Anyways, read the book, drink the potion, focus on making a spirit made of fire, lift your hand, and cast the spell."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

A jedi master comes out of no where and speaks to KDK "Well I see you're quite talented with the force and a lightsaber...hmmm...it seems like thes two already are teaching you some." he glances at the two rogues "It's been a while since I last saw you here"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

A jedi master comes out of no where and speaks to KDK "Well I see you're quite talented with the force and a lightsaber...hmmm...it seems like thes two already are teaching you some." he glances at the two rogues "It's been a while since I last saw you here"

Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

"This one knows these ones?" asked KDK, "And who is this one?"

by Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

"This one knows these ones?" asked KDK, "And who is this one?"

Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015

Vulen reads the tome, feeling the spell being imprinted into this brain, giving him kind of a rush

"Intriguing...most force powers take years to completely master but your spells take mere seconds. I wonder if I can summon it with the force..."

he intensely conecentrated on summoning the creature and was successful upon doing so. Strangely, atronach consisted of a blue fire rather than orange

"Amazing..."

by Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015

Vulen reads the tome, feeling the spell being imprinted into this brain, giving him kind of a rush

"Intriguing...most force powers take years to completely master but your spells take mere seconds. I wonder if I can summon it with the force..."

he intensely conecentrated on summoning the creature and was successful upon doing so. Strangely, atronach consisted of a blue fire rather than orange

"Amazing..."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(sHIT brb)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(sHIT brb)

Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

"Odd," said KDK, "Ko'Do'Kar has never seen a blue-flamed Aronach..."

(Then Veyd's jedi entracne scene.)

by Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

"Odd," said KDK, "Ko'Do'Kar has never seen a blue-flamed Aronach..."

(Then Veyd's jedi entracne scene.)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

"Yes that is quite intriguing" said Valekus "Names Valekus, I'm a jedi master here on Corucant. And you are?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

"Yes that is quite intriguing" said Valekus "Names Valekus, I'm a jedi master here on Corucant. And you are?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.