Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
October 16, 2015
<p>*he countered the first three and sidestepped the last one, using the momentum of the chain to wrap around gol&#39;s waist and slam him to the ground*</p>
by Vultuzmaar
October 16, 2015
<p>*he countered the first three and sidestepped the last one, using the momentum of the chain to wrap around gol&#39;s waist and slam him to the ground*</p>

Vultuzmaar
October 16, 2015
(gjoktaas mobile glitch)
by Vultuzmaar
October 16, 2015
(gjoktaas mobile glitch)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
dovah saviik

(cause he helps dragons and will occasionally change into one)

(Wait, what the hell he's a vampire as well as a dragon?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
dovah saviik

(cause he helps dragons and will occasionally change into one)

(Wait, what the hell he's a vampire as well as a dragon?) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

(Saviik your character is a vampire lord that is one of the sons of Sithis, you can know how to speak dovahzul and how to shout, but you are not a dragon or a shape-shifter (Druid)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

(Saviik your character is a vampire lord that is one of the sons of Sithis, you can know how to speak dovahzul and how to shout, but you are not a dragon or a shape-shifter (Druid)

Vultuzmaar
October 16, 2015
(agreed, veyd. Even in an rp where being OP is allowed, there is such a thing as too OP)
by Vultuzmaar
October 16, 2015
(agreed, veyd. Even in an rp where being OP is allowed, there is such a thing as too OP)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

(Yes there is, but I am only allowing this OOC because it was relevant but can you guys please try and not talk in OOC please and thank you :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

(Yes there is, but I am only allowing this OOC because it was relevant but can you guys please try and not talk in OOC please and thank you :)

dovah saviik
October 16, 2015

(k veyd)

by dovah saviik
October 16, 2015

(k veyd)

Grolahmul
October 16, 2015
*I dodge the counterattack using a Master Form ability. I jump while still in mid-air, dodging the attack.*
by Grolahmul
October 16, 2015
*I dodge the counterattack using a Master Form ability. I jump while still in mid-air, dodging the attack.*

Vultuzmaar
October 16, 2015
*while the chain's still extended, i yank it down towards where gol is*
by Vultuzmaar
October 16, 2015
*while the chain's still extended, i yank it down towards where gol is*

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

Hadar was still in excrussiating pain and couldn't move his arm, but he tried more than he ever did and still just barely was able to keep his defense up while he was being attacked by hordes of Vampire Lords. There must've been at least close too 60 as much as Hadar could fight he couldn't take them all on 'Dammit...I don't see anyway out of this....is this my end?......' He kept thnking to himself still barely managing to hold off all of the Vampires around him

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

Hadar was still in excrussiating pain and couldn't move his arm, but he tried more than he ever did and still just barely was able to keep his defense up while he was being attacked by hordes of Vampire Lords. There must've been at least close too 60 as much as Hadar could fight he couldn't take them all on 'Dammit...I don't see anyway out of this....is this my end?......' He kept thnking to himself still barely managing to hold off all of the Vampires around him

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

(Kind of like THIS xD but picture the stormtroopers as vampire lords and starkiller as Hadar using only his left arm and with his black steel dagger, also ignore the forse pulse thing lol I miss playing Star Wars The Force Unleashed)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

(Kind of like THIS xD but picture the stormtroopers as vampire lords and starkiller as Hadar using only his left arm and with his black steel dagger, also ignore the forse pulse thing lol I miss playing Star Wars The Force Unleashed)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin spat at the vampire. "And you think you could actually turn me?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin spat at the vampire. "And you think you could actually turn me?"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I know! I used to have it on my wii! So fun, damn it Veyd, now I want to play it) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I know! I used to have it on my wii! So fun, damn it Veyd, now I want to play it) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

(XD lol ikr)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

(XD lol ikr)

Vultuzmaar
October 16, 2015

(I have it on my wii, but now I play it on my PC thanks to this)

by Vultuzmaar
October 16, 2015

(I have it on my wii, but now I play it on my PC thanks to this)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.