valromar
July 20, 2014
"alright, what do you want to talk about."
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"alright, what do you want to talk about."

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"The main reason i wanted us to come here is to investigate the ruin that teleported me to skyrim..."

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"The main reason i wanted us to come here is to investigate the ruin that teleported me to skyrim..."

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

(wow we cant even see page 36 XD)

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

(wow we cant even see page 36 XD)

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Well... Anything." (That thread wasn't us talking to each other, it was US talking to each other and telling about our characters. They never talked about it.)

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Well... Anything." (That thread wasn't us talking to each other, it was US talking to each other and telling about our characters. They never talked about it.)

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

(maybe its for the best we take a break from this topic while admin fixes this?)

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

(maybe its for the best we take a break from this topic while admin fixes this?)

valromar
July 20, 2014
"It was probably a rune setup by a powerful mage."
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"It was probably a rune setup by a powerful mage."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"The main reason why I came here is... To go on a vacation!" Kaj laughs at his horrible sence of humor.

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"The main reason why I came here is... To go on a vacation!" Kaj laughs at his horrible sence of humor.

valromar
July 20, 2014
"once i take care of my thing, my vacation starts. I'm tired of all of the stuff i have to deal with in Skyrim."
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"once i take care of my thing, my vacation starts. I'm tired of all of the stuff i have to deal with in Skyrim."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

(Maybe it's for the best we talk anyway. It is going to take more than a split second to fix this)

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

(Maybe it's for the best we talk anyway. It is going to take more than a split second to fix this)

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"It wasnt a rune, when i pulled otu the chaos blade from its pedesal the entrance to the next room started to wobble, i dint think much of it, the only thing i could make out on the otehr side was one of the Black Books."

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"It wasnt a rune, when i pulled otu the chaos blade from its pedesal the entrance to the next room started to wobble, i dint think much of it, the only thing i could make out on the otehr side was one of the Black Books."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"And I am tired of this life. All this stealing and killing and everything... I just want to settle down right now."

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"And I am tired of this life. All this stealing and killing and everything... I just want to settle down right now."

valromar
July 20, 2014
"i am missing one, so maybe it is trying to protect itself from any intruders."
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"i am missing one, so maybe it is trying to protect itself from any intruders."

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Morrowind isnt that bad of a place to have a vacation, exept for the occasional nix hound or ash spawn"

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Morrowind isnt that bad of a place to have a vacation, exept for the occasional nix hound or ash spawn"

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"And I don't know what a black book is."

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"And I don't know what a black book is."

valromar
July 20, 2014
"settling down does sound good but i have to much to deal with."
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"settling down does sound good but i have to much to deal with."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.