A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  73  74  75  76 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok cleans it and goes to bed*

"Don't feel good-"

*The innkeeper shuts the door. You regenerate health and your wounds heal while you sleep.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok cleans it and goes to bed*

"Don't feel good-"

*The innkeeper shuts the door. You regenerate health and your wounds heal while you sleep.*

Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
Mul klo riik

*Anger swelling in his veins, he raises the staff once more, taking carefull aim with both arms, he get's ready to fire again.*

"This is for my family, my wife, my very children!"

"THIS IS FOR EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE I EVER CARED ABOUT! I DO THIS FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED WITHOUT JUST CAUSE! THIS IS FOR MY GRANDFATHER! WHO DIED TRYING TO FIND A POWER TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM DEATH! WHO DIED BY THE HANDS OF THOSE DEAD LONG BEFORE! HIS DEATH BE NOT IN VAIN!"

The draugr gets closer, seemingly oblivious.

"I know what my grandfather wanted. HE WANTED TO RESURRECT THE DRAGON WHO'S DEATH HE WITNESSED! WHOSE ONLY CRIME WAS TO BE IMPRISONED AT THE WRONG TIME BY THE WRONG PEOPLE! Dragon souls are eternal, the dwemer automations live indefinately, he beleived that using the dwemer and the dov, one could achieve immortality. He believed he could live forever, but most importantly, he believed he could bring back the dead."

The draugr is dangerously close now, as the adrenaline feeds his emotions, magicka feeds his staff. 

"AND I BELIEVE HE WAS RIGHT! IN FACT I BELIEVE I CAN SAVE THE FAMILY, DEAD OR ALIVE, THAT I LOST TO THE THALMOR, WHO WERE ABDUCTED SIMPLY FOR BEING MY KIN!"

Elrond raises the staff once more, now glowing a blinding, impossible color.

"I have no regrets. I am now a dragon priest. Like my grandather before me. I will achieve immortality. I will raise the worthy, who will live forever under me, and shun the unworthy from my new, universal empire.  Mirkrilaar, will allow me to do so. Mir Kril Aar, who I will find. MIR KRIL AAR WHO'S SPIRIT IS THE MOST POWERFULL ON THE FACE OF NIRN! Whome will return by my hand, and mine alone. Goodbye, slave. Thank you for your time."

He fires, power immesurable. The gyro pulsing mad.

*The bolts recoil blasts you backwards, knocking you off of your feet. The boom from the bolt is deafening, and you lose hearing for a few seconds. When you finally see what happened, you see just a pile of ash where the draugr used to be.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
Mul klo riik

*Anger swelling in his veins, he raises the staff once more, taking carefull aim with both arms, he get's ready to fire again.*

"This is for my family, my wife, my very children!"

"THIS IS FOR EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE I EVER CARED ABOUT! I DO THIS FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED WITHOUT JUST CAUSE! THIS IS FOR MY GRANDFATHER! WHO DIED TRYING TO FIND A POWER TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM DEATH! WHO DIED BY THE HANDS OF THOSE DEAD LONG BEFORE! HIS DEATH BE NOT IN VAIN!"

The draugr gets closer, seemingly oblivious.

"I know what my grandfather wanted. HE WANTED TO RESURRECT THE DRAGON WHO'S DEATH HE WITNESSED! WHOSE ONLY CRIME WAS TO BE IMPRISONED AT THE WRONG TIME BY THE WRONG PEOPLE! Dragon souls are eternal, the dwemer automations live indefinately, he beleived that using the dwemer and the dov, one could achieve immortality. He believed he could live forever, but most importantly, he believed he could bring back the dead."

The draugr is dangerously close now, as the adrenaline feeds his emotions, magicka feeds his staff. 

"AND I BELIEVE HE WAS RIGHT! IN FACT I BELIEVE I CAN SAVE THE FAMILY, DEAD OR ALIVE, THAT I LOST TO THE THALMOR, WHO WERE ABDUCTED SIMPLY FOR BEING MY KIN!"

Elrond raises the staff once more, now glowing a blinding, impossible color.

"I have no regrets. I am now a dragon priest. Like my grandather before me. I will achieve immortality. I will raise the worthy, who will live forever under me, and shun the unworthy from my new, universal empire.  Mirkrilaar, will allow me to do so. Mir Kril Aar, who I will find. MIR KRIL AAR WHO'S SPIRIT IS THE MOST POWERFULL ON THE FACE OF NIRN! Whome will return by my hand, and mine alone. Goodbye, slave. Thank you for your time."

He fires, power immesurable. The gyro pulsing mad.

*The bolts recoil blasts you backwards, knocking you off of your feet. The boom from the bolt is deafening, and you lose hearing for a few seconds. When you finally see what happened, you see just a pile of ash where the draugr used to be.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

*Dinok wakes up and gets out of his room*

"Thanks, I might have breakfast"

*Dinok sits down at the bar*

"Have you heard any words of dragons?"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

Mindahdeinmaar
October 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Come on in! Let me know if you need amything."

(Oh, that classic Skyrim line. Lol.)

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Come on in! Let me know if you need amything."

(Oh, that classic Skyrim line. Lol.)

Mindahdeinmaar
October 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The sneak attack works. Moves stabs the draugr up the back and it falls over dead. Delves hits the draugr again. Keerus's swing decapitates the first draugr.*

"Well, that was fun," Delves-in-books says sarcastically.

"Anyone need healing?" Sheeva asks. They all shake their heads from side to side.

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The sneak attack works. Moves stabs the draugr up the back and it falls over dead. Delves hits the draugr again. Keerus's swing decapitates the first draugr.*

"Anyone need healing?" Sheeva asks. They all shake their heads from side to side.

Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*She's cleaning the counter.*

"Dragons? I thought they were just legends. No, I havent heard anything."

by Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*She's cleaning the counter.*

"Dragons? I thought they were just legends. No, I havent heard anything."

Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*There are two wooden bridges crossing a deep pit. A nordic style door lies at the end.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*There are two wooden bridges crossing a deep pit. A nordic style door lies at the end.*

Loniizrath
October 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"Thank you." Perlos walks to the statue and looked for a place where a bone could be hidden.

*You see its just a regular statue. One of the sections painted on the hind-leg is slightly off colored. You also get a bad vibe, but youre not sure what it is."

Unsure of what to do, Perlos cautiously touches the off-coloured section.

by Loniizrath
October 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"Thank you." Perlos walks to the statue and looked for a place where a bone could be hidden.

*You see its just a regular statue. One of the sections painted on the hind-leg is slightly off colored. You also get a bad vibe, but youre not sure what it is."

Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*It doesn't feel like its made of stone.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Loniizrath
October 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"It must be a bone." Perlos grabs it off the statue.

by Loniizrath
October 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*You rip off paper machete. The bone is on a wooden platform tightly inside.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Loniizrath
October 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

(Mache, not machete. One is paper pulp, the other is a really big knife)

Still feeling uneasy, Perlos takes the bone.

by Loniizrath
October 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

(Sorry!)

*As soon as you take it, an arrow flies out of nowhere and hits you on the wrist. As a result, you drop the bone on the ground.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

(Sorry!)

*As soon as you take it, an arrow flies out of nowhere and hits you on the wrist. As a result, you drop the bone on the ground.*

Loniizrath
October 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

(Sorry!)

"Agh! What the..." Perlos starts to say, but quickly passes out. The arrow was poisoned.

by Loniizrath
October 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

(Sorry!)

"Agh! What the..." Perlos starts to say, but quickly passes out. The arrow was poisoned.

Mirkrilaar
October 26, 2014

*You slowly wake up. You're in prison. You vaguely see two people talking, but can't make out their faces or understand what they're saying. After a while, one leaves.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 26, 2014

*You slowly wake up. You're in prison. You vaguely see two people talking, but can't make out their faces or understand what they're saying. After a while, one leaves.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.