A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(I have it on my wii, but now I play it on my PC thanks to this)

(are you joining this thread?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(I have it on my wii, but now I play it on my PC thanks to this)

Vultuzmaar
October 16, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I've been part of it ._.)

by Vultuzmaar
October 16, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(Oh shit, wrong thread lol, I thought this was the wrong thread, sorry) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(Oh shit, wrong thread lol, I thought this was the wrong thread, sorry) 

Grolahmul
October 16, 2015

*I use the blade magically levitating in front of my let hand to parry the attack. I then land, and hover again.*

by Grolahmul
October 16, 2015

*I use the blade magically levitating in front of my let hand to parry the attack. I then land, and hover again.*

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

Hadar then jumped in the air and when he came back down he slammed black fire on the ground burning all of the Vampire Lords around him and the rest all stopped to look at him. Hadar was drained and had barely enought energy to walk for he had been beaten and stabbed 4 times in his stomach, the only thing that gave him the strength to get up was the adrenaline. 'I'm not dieing, not now, not here" Hadar stood there, in unimaginable pain holding his dagger imbued with black fire and he rushed towards the last of the Vampire Lords and as his last resort he gathered up as much power/energy as he could and in one swing of his dagger the last of the vampire lords were cut in half and burning in black fire. Hadar stood there gasping and huffing as he nearly fell over and started to bleed out. Luckily he put his arm against the wall before he fell. 'Gotta get out of here....gotta help the Immortals......God---Dammit' Hadar slowly walked to the stair way clenching his stomach with his left arm still holding his dagger.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

Hadar then jumped in the air and when he came back down he slammed black fire on the ground burning all of the Vampire Lords around him and the rest all stopped to look at him. Hadar was drained and had barely enought energy to walk for he had been beaten and stabbed 4 times in his stomach, the only thing that gave him the strength to get up was the adrenaline. 'I'm not dieing, not now, not here" Hadar stood there, in unimaginable pain holding his dagger imbued with black fire and he rushed towards the last of the Vampire Lords and as his last resort he gathered up as much power/energy as he could and in one swing of his dagger the last of the vampire lords were cut in half and burning in black fire. Hadar stood there gasping and huffing as he nearly fell over and started to bleed out. Luckily he put his arm against the wall before he fell. 'Gotta get out of here....gotta help the Immortals......God---Dammit' Hadar slowly walked to the stair way clenching his stomach with his left arm still holding his dagger.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

(*dying, I think Falin and Makor are going through more pain, but whateves) ) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

(*dying, I think Falin and Makor are going through more pain, but whateves) ) 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin gasped and groaned, blood dripped on the floor from her wounds.

The Vampire chuckled. "That's it? What happened to you Immortals being all powerful? You're just the same as any other mortal I've met."

Falin snorted, "Says the cowardly bitch using enchanted chains and all sorts of wards."

The Vampire growled, grabbing a red hot piece of metal. "We'll change that attitude of yours yet, girl."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin gasped and groaned, blood dripped on the floor from her wounds.

The Vampire chuckled. "That's it? What happened to you Immortals being all powerful? You're just the same as any other mortal I've met."

Falin snorted, "Says the cowardly bitch using enchanted chains and all sorts of wards."

The Vampire growled, grabbing a red hot piece of metal. "We'll change that attitude of yours yet, girl."

Vultuzmaar
October 16, 2015

"Fancy." * he pulls the chain and weight back down, catches it, detaches the chain from the sword, and puts away the chain and weight* Let's see if he can handle this. *he draws his dagger and it assumes the same aura as the sword* "Tell me, do you know of Jar'Kai?"

by Vultuzmaar
October 16, 2015

"Fancy." * he pulls the chain and weight back down, catches it, detaches the chain from the sword, and puts away the chain and weight* Let's see if he can handle this. *he draws his dagger and it assumes the same aura as the sword* "Tell me, do you know of Jar'Kai?"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

The Vampire finished "sucking" Makor's blood "The other Immortal, the Bosmer, she must've...broke." Makor chuckles

"She's the toughest woman I know, she doesn't break that easily." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

The Vampire finished "sucking" Makor's blood "The other Immortal, the Bosmer, she must've...broke." Makor chuckles

"She's the toughest woman I know, she doesn't break that easily." 

Grolahmul
October 16, 2015

"Of course," said Gold, "What do you think I'm using when I am in Valor Form? Or in this form?"

(Googled it.) :P

by Grolahmul
October 16, 2015

"Of course," said Gold, "What do you think I'm using when I am in Valor Form? Or in this form?"

(Googled it.) :P

Vultuzmaar
October 16, 2015

"Really? Then your technique definitely needs some work." *he walks towards Gold*

by Vultuzmaar
October 16, 2015

"Really? Then your technique definitely needs some work." *he walks towards Gold*

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin tilted her head slightly. "Change my attitude? Will you now? And just what do you want from me? Cry? Beg for mercy?" She glared at the vampire, "Because if that's what you want, then I've got three words for you: kiss, my, ass."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin tilted her head slightly. "Change my attitude? Will you now? And just what do you want from me? Cry? Beg for mercy?" She glared at the vampire, "Because if that's what you want, then I've got three words for you: kiss, my, ass."

Vultuzmaar
October 16, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

( :3 )

by Vultuzmaar
October 16, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(omg, I laughed so hard!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(omg, I laughed so hard!) 

Grolahmul
October 16, 2015

"You see, I have been going easy on you, 'friend,'" said Gold, 'landing' and spinning his swords in front of and behind his back. He uses his magic to combine the swords, and spin them like a giant baton, expertly keeping my hands on the hilts.

When the swords combine, his Form aura causes the swords to glow yellow. With his Master Form magic, he also levitates the sword under his feet, and spins them with it fast enough so that he could fly.

by Grolahmul
October 16, 2015

"You see, I have been going easy on you, 'friend,'" said Gold, 'landing' and spinning his swords in front of and behind his back. He uses his magic to combine the swords, and spin them like a giant baton, expertly keeping my hands on the hilts.

When the swords combine, his Form aura causes the swords to glow yellow. With his Master Form magic, he also levitates the sword under his feet, and spins them with it fast enough so that he could fly.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.