November 7, 2015

(Forget it, focus on the story)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 7, 2015

(Forget it, focus on the story)

Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

With the soldier finally in the trance, it was time to set to work. She quietly murmured words in an unknown language, the blue-green aura again returning to her hands. However, it was far brighter this time. She wasn't going to just look or talk, she was going to alter parts of his Story. Her own memories of language would soon blend with his and become his own.

Gently placing her hands against his head, she let the aura envelop him as well. The process wasn't fast by any means. Locating the right memories and placing them where needed took time. Beings with sensitive ears walking past the door may catch traces of the strange tongue spoke  in during this ritual.

Finally, it was done. Moving away from him, she rather unceremoniously fell back into the chair. All she had to do now was wait. And hope it worked.

After around an hour of resting, Jorrya's eyes slowly blink open. He squints from the sudden burst of light, then turns his head to look at Falin, speaking to her for the first time since the 'procedure.'

"Well... that was different." He says with some tiredness in his voice, yawning as he sits up, stretching and popping his back afterwards.

by Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

With the soldier finally in the trance, it was time to set to work. She quietly murmured words in an unknown language, the blue-green aura again returning to her hands. However, it was far brighter this time. She wasn't going to just look or talk, she was going to alter parts of his Story. Her own memories of language would soon blend with his and become his own.

Gently placing her hands against his head, she let the aura envelop him as well. The process wasn't fast by any means. Locating the right memories and placing them where needed took time. Beings with sensitive ears walking past the door may catch traces of the strange tongue spoke  in during this ritual.

Finally, it was done. Moving away from him, she rather unceremoniously fell back into the chair. All she had to do now was wait. And hope it worked.

After around an hour of resting, Jorrya's eyes slowly blink open. He squints from the sudden burst of light, then turns his head to look at Falin, speaking to her for the first time since the 'procedure.'

"Well... that was different." He says with some tiredness in his voice, yawning as he sits up, stretching and popping his back afterwards.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Lokonikah

She shrugged, chewing on some dried venison. The alchemy equipment had long since been cleaned and put back away. "You were asleep longer than I thought," She tore free another bite. "Must have been a good dream, hm?"

A smile played at her lips as she leaned back and waited for his response.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Lokonikah

She shrugged, chewing on some dried venison. The alchemy equipment had long since been cleaned and put back away. "You were asleep longer than I thought," She tore free another bite. "Must have been a good dream, hm?"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
"And what exactly are these blue fire creatures called?" asked Valekus looking at both Vulen and KDK
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
"And what exactly are these blue fire creatures called?" asked Valekus looking at both Vulen and KDK

Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

His response is a wry smirk as he stands up, heading over to the sink and turning it on, splashing some water on his face to wake himself up. But, being the feline he is, he hates getting his fur wet for the most part, unless its a shower or pool.

"Yeah, beautiful dream. I was on the beaches of Naboo, and there were plenty of women. You shoulda seen it."

by Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

His response is a wry smirk as he stands up, heading over to the sink and turning it on, splashing some water on his face to wake himself up. But, being the feline he is, he hates getting his fur wet for the most part, unless its a shower or pool.

"Yeah, beautiful dream. I was on the beaches of Naboo, and there were plenty of women. You shoulda seen it."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
Just then a female Twi'lek knocked on Jorrya's room awaiting his answer and carrying a datapad.
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
Just then a female Twi'lek knocked on Jorrya's room awaiting his answer and carrying a datapad.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Lokonikah

She laughed, finishing off her snack. "I can't say I've ever heard of Naboo. But I must admit, you speak Tamrielic very well."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Lokonikah

She laughed, finishing off her snack. "I can't say I've ever heard of Naboo. But I must admit, you speak Tamrielic very well."

Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

"Atronachs," responded KDK, "This particular one is called a Flame Atronach. There are two others, as you can see behind Ko'Do'Kar."

*He points behind him.*

"This is a normal Flame Atronach. This," he said pointing to the blue golem with spearlike hands, "is an Ice Atronach, and ths," he points to the one made of cloud, rocks, and lightning, "is a Storm Atronach. Ko'Do'Kar casted a very advanced spell to summon his, called Flame Thrall, Stom Thrall, and Ice Thrall, and the Thrall Atronachs last until they are slain."

by Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

"Atronachs," responded KDK, "This particular one is called a Flame Atronach. There are two others, as you can see behind Ko'Do'Kar."

*He points behind him.*

"This is a normal Flame Atronach. This," he said pointing to the blue golem with spearlike hands, "is an Ice Atronach, and ths," he points to the one made of cloud, rocks, and lightning, "is a Storm Atronach. Ko'Do'Kar casted a very advanced spell to summon his, called Flame Thrall, Stom Thrall, and Ice Thrall, and the Thrall Atronachs last until they are slain."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
"Very intresting…well I take it you will be training here?" said Valekus intrigued by this Magic.
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
"Very intresting…well I take it you will be training here?" said Valekus intrigued by this Magic.

Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

"Probably," responded KDK, "Not like there's many other places to go."

*He chuckles, and puts his lightsaber into a pocket in his backpack.*

"None that Ko'Do'Kar knows of, anyway."

by Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

"Probably," responded KDK, "Not like there's many other places to go."

*He chuckles, and puts his lightsaber into a pocket in his backpack.*

"None that Ko'Do'Kar knows of, anyway."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
"Well enjoy your stay here. I'll see you first thing in the morning" Said Valekus as he smiled and gave a small bow then turned around to leave.
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
"Well enjoy your stay here. I'll see you first thing in the morning" Said Valekus as he smiled and gave a small bow then turned around to leave.

Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

"Okay," responded KDK, taking a small bow, awkwardly, beecause it was a rather new custom to him, and he didn't know why people did it. He turns to Vulen, "Does this one know of any other places to go? Inns, or somewhere else to spend nights? Ko'Do'Kar would rather not sleep on the floor."

by Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

"Okay," responded KDK, taking a small bow, awkwardly, beecause it was a rather new custom to him, and he didn't know why people did it. He turns to Vulen, "Does this one know of any other places to go? Inns, or somewhere else to spend nights? Ko'Do'Kar would rather not sleep on the floor."

Vultuzmaar
November 8, 2015

(It's vulen but meh)

"Actually yes: Dealer's Den Cantina. It isn't far from here."

by Vultuzmaar
November 8, 2015

(It's vulen but meh)

"Actually yes: Dealer's Den Cantina. It isn't far from here."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(OOOOHHH thank god you brought this up. I got an idea)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(OOOOHHH thank god you brought this up. I got an idea)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.