valromar
July 20, 2014
"true"
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"true"

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"I have nothing to deal with. All my life I have been dealing with things. I think I will buy a house in Whiterun with the money I have and maybe a horse. Ending my revenge really isn't..." Kaj looks out of the window. "I AM ONE LUCKY BASTARD!!!"

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"I have nothing to deal with. All my life I have been dealing with things. I think I will buy a house in Whiterun with the money I have and maybe a horse. Ending my revenge really isn't..." Kaj looks out of the window. "I AM ONE LUCKY BASTARD!!!"

valromar
July 20, 2014
"if you can conquer the challenges, Hermaeus Mora will grant you a gift. You get a different gift for each book you go through."
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"if you can conquer the challenges, Hermaeus Mora will grant you a gift. You get a different gift for each book you go through."

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"And yet he has a bad habit of wanting to turn everyone into his slave, but nothing can stop him exept your own will."

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"And yet he has a bad habit of wanting to turn everyone into his slave, but nothing can stop him exept your own will."

valromar
July 20, 2014
"you are lucky"
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"you are lucky"

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Yeah, yeah... Norcon, tell me, if I kill that man that is right now sitting on that bench outside, am I in trouble back in Skyrim?"

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Yeah, yeah... Norcon, tell me, if I kill that man that is right now sitting on that bench outside, am I in trouble back in Skyrim?"

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Nope."

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Nope."

valromar
July 20, 2014
"no, Skyrim and Solsthiem don't talk to each other."
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"no, Skyrim and Solsthiem don't talk to each other."

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Keep in mind this is Morrowind."

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Keep in mind this is Morrowind."

valromar
July 20, 2014
"Raven Rock is in Solsthiem."
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"Raven Rock is in Solsthiem."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"OK. Do you care if I kill that man? Right now, with my fathers dagger?"

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"OK. Do you care if I kill that man? Right now, with my fathers dagger?"

valromar
July 20, 2014
"no"
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"no"

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Why do you want to kill him?"

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Why do you want to kill him?"

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Cause if this man happened to die the day I was born, we wouldn't be talking now, and my father would be concerned about me having ancestors. This man is responsible for the death of my father. Sort of. He is also responsible for the death of Jarls son. Long story, but they tought my father was the killer. So they killed him. I wanted to go to Cyrodil because he was last seen there. Guess he went to a vacation."

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Cause if this man happened to die the day I was born, we wouldn't be talking now, and my father would be concerned about me having ancestors. This man is responsible for the death of my father. Sort of. He is also responsible for the death of Jarls son. Long story, but they tought my father was the killer. So they killed him. I wanted to go to Cyrodil because he was last seen there. Guess he went to a vacation."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"JUST TELL ME DO YOU CARE!"

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"JUST TELL ME DO YOU CARE!"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.