November 8, 2015

"Great," responded KDK, smiling, "Thanks! How does one get there?"

by Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

"Great," responded KDK, smiling, "Thanks! How does one get there?"

Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She laughed, finishing off her snack. "I can't say I've ever heard of Naboo. But I must admit, you speak Tamrielic very well."

"Huh?" He thinks back to what he said, eyes widening when he realizes that it wasn't Galactic Basic. It was what she calls 'Tamrielic.' Jorrya is quite surprised that it actually worked.

"Well, I'll be damned. It worked!"

by Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She laughed, finishing off her snack. "I can't say I've ever heard of Naboo. But I must admit, you speak Tamrielic very well."

"Huh?" He thinks back to what he said, eyes widening when he realizes that it wasn't Galactic Basic. It was what she calls 'Tamrielic.' Jorrya is quite surprised that it actually worked.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Lokonikah

"Of course it worked!" She shot back in mock offense. "To think you didn't believe me still," she huffed, looking away. A knock at the door interrupted her thoughts. "Hm?" Her eyes moved towards the sound. Had it not been for the fact the door was a different color, it would have blended seemlessly with the wall.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Lokonikah

"Of course it worked!" She shot back in mock offense. "To think you didn't believe me still," she huffed, looking away. A knock at the door interrupted her thoughts. "Hm?" Her eyes moved towards the sound. Had it not been for the fact the door was a different color, it would have blended seemlessly with the wall.

Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Jorrya's ears perk up, turning to the door and heading towards it as the knocking continues. He stops in front of it, looking back to her and shrugging before pressing a button next to the door, the metal construction sliding open with a soft tone. He studies the twi'lek for a moment, before exchanging a few words with her and accepting the datapad. When she leaves, he closes the door, sitting down at his bed and reading its contents over.

(( What does the datapad say? ))

by Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Jorrya's ears perk up, turning to the door and heading towards it as the knocking continues. He stops in front of it, looking back to her and shrugging before pressing a button next to the door, the metal construction sliding open with a soft tone. He studies the twi'lek for a moment, before exchanging a few words with her and accepting the datapad. When she leaves, he closes the door, sitting down at his bed and reading its contents over.

(( What does the datapad say? ))

Grolahmul
November 9, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Grolahmul
November 9, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Lokonikah
November 9, 2015
Grolahmul

Are you in the inn that KDK was told about, or something?)

(( Military barracks. And I have no idea who's at the door :/ Ahkrin? ))

by Lokonikah
November 9, 2015
Grolahmul

Are you in the inn that KDK was told about, or something?)

(( Military barracks. And I have no idea who's at the door :/ Ahkrin? ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 9, 2015

(It's hidden back a couple pages, NPC of Veyd's)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 9, 2015

(It's hidden back a couple pages, NPC of Veyd's)

Lokonikah
November 9, 2015

( Ah. Modifying post. )

by Lokonikah
November 9, 2015

( Ah. Modifying post. )

Veyd Sahvoz
November 14, 2015

Due to the RP forums here shutting down this is the website Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls will be on.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 14, 2015

Due to the RP forums here shutting down this is the website Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls will be on.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.