A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 17, 2015
Grolahmul
(@YolGoraagSingh It's magic. How do you think I'm flying on my sword?)

(Use the reply button, also flying on a sword what the wtf?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 17, 2015
Grolahmul
(@YolGoraagSingh It's magic. How do you think I'm flying on my sword?)

Grolahmul
October 17, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(It's a combo of my Master Form magic, which let's me float a little, and Jar'kai, a sword technique using two swords and spinning them. I used the magic on my feet to automatically make it spin. I experimented with my magic, and accidentally got my swords to spin so fast that they started rising, with me "on" them.)

by Grolahmul
October 17, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(It's a combo of my Master Form magic, which let's me float a little, and Jar'kai, a sword technique using two swords and spinning them. I used the magic on my feet to automatically make it spin. I experimented with my magic, and accidentally got my swords to spin so fast that they started rising, with me "on" them.)

Vultuzmaar
October 17, 2015
(so the Force, basically)
by Vultuzmaar
October 17, 2015
(so the Force, basically)

Vultuzmaar
October 18, 2015
(aaaaand there went the rp)
by Vultuzmaar
October 18, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(It's only been a day) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(It's only been a day) 

Vultuzmaar
October 18, 2015
(huh, so it has.)
by Vultuzmaar
October 18, 2015
(huh, so it has.)

Grolahmul
October 19, 2015

(Fine)

*Seeing Maramis's sword hilt, I fly higher by increasing the rotation speed. When I'm right above the horde, I lower the speed until my swords are level with the heads. I fly forward, killing the vampires and getting Form Energy.*

by Grolahmul
October 19, 2015

(Fine)

*Seeing Maramis's sword hilt, I fly higher by increasing the rotation speed. When I'm right above the horde, I lower the speed until my swords are level with the heads. I fly forward, killing the vampires and getting Form Energy.*

Vultuzmaar
October 24, 2015

*maramis proceeds to chase after him*

by Vultuzmaar
October 24, 2015

*maramis proceeds to chase after him*

Grolahmul
October 24, 2015

*I decide to go back to the bidge, and leave Master Form. I land, and get a vision of my Final Form. I chance a Valor, and my armor turns silver instead of red. By weapons appear behind my back, floating, and I start levitating, too. A silver light glows at my feet and from my back to my swords.*

"This. This power. I will defeat you, Maramis!" exclaimed Gold.

by Grolahmul
October 24, 2015

*I decide to go back to the bidge, and leave Master Form. I land, and get a vision of my Final Form. I chance a Valor, and my armor turns silver instead of red. By weapons appear behind my back, floating, and I start levitating, too. A silver light glows at my feet and from my back to my swords.*

"This. This power. I will defeat you, Maramis!" exclaimed Gold.

Vultuzmaar
October 24, 2015

*the condescending smirk was replaced with a look of pure fury and hatred* "Come! Let us test it then!" *a black armour seemed to replace his thieve's guild clothing, and his swords turned a red hue. His prescence felt almost completely different from before* "You shall know well what it means to be a vampire." *he charges at gold at a blinding speed that catches gold off guard*

by Vultuzmaar
October 24, 2015

*the condescending smirk was replaced with a look of pure fury and hatred* "Come! Let us test it then!" *a black armour seemed to replace his thieve's guild clothing, and his swords turned a red hue. His prescence felt almost completely different from before* "You shall know well what it means to be a vampire." *he charges at gold at a blinding speed that catches gold off guard*

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

(The RP is paused for the night due to a discussion of the plot)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

(The RP is paused for the night due to a discussion of the plot)

Vultuzmaar
October 24, 2015

(k)

by Vultuzmaar
October 24, 2015

(k)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

Hadar made it to a very large...well HUGE stairwell "Finally....this looks like it should take me to the balcony...." He started to run up the stairs despite his pain (Meanwhile Saviik is about to talk to Falin and Makor)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

Hadar made it to a very large...well HUGE stairwell "Finally....this looks like it should take me to the balcony...." He started to run up the stairs despite his pain (Meanwhile Saviik is about to talk to Falin and Makor)

Grolahmul
October 25, 2015

*I'm so surprised that I jump back, and find that my swords attacked you when I moved. (Actual Final Form power) I have just discovered the fact that my movement is now an attack.*

"That's new..." said Gold

by Grolahmul
October 25, 2015

*I'm so surprised that I jump back, and find that my swords attacked you when I moved. (Actual Final Form power) I have just discovered the fact that my movement is now an attack.*

"That's new..." said Gold

Vultuzmaar
October 25, 2015
*he swatted them away as if they were nothing and lunged at the chink in gold's armour*
by Vultuzmaar
October 25, 2015
*he swatted them away as if they were nothing and lunged at the chink in gold's armour*
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.