Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Actualy im gona try to return the Chaos Blade, it seemed to be the wards key."

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Actualy im gona try to return the Chaos Blade, it seemed to be the wards key."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Sureee... Once we are all done here, I say we go back to Whiterun. Let's vote. Who says yes?"

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Sureee... Once we are all done here, I say we go back to Whiterun. Let's vote. Who says yes?"

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"I think whiterun is off our to-do list now, nto much else to do there."

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"I think whiterun is off our to-do list now, nto much else to do there."

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Havent u noticed how quiet this "Ruin" has been?"

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Havent u noticed how quiet this "Ruin" has been?"

valromar
July 20, 2014
"all you have to do is cast a very strong ward, it'll cancel out the teleportation."
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"all you have to do is cast a very strong ward, it'll cancel out the teleportation."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"I want to live there mate."

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"I want to live there mate."

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"How did ur vengance go Norcon? Also i dont think any ward could block that."

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"How did ur vengance go Norcon? Also i dont think any ward could block that."

valromar
July 20, 2014
"you want to live in Whiterun? I'll go with you if you want."
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"you want to live in Whiterun? I'll go with you if you want."

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"But first we have things to do and dungeons to loot!"

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"But first we have things to do and dungeons to loot!"

valromar
July 20, 2014
"it was fun, his kid was there so that was a bonus, after I was finished with him I took everything he owned, so the rest of his family not has nothing to live with."
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"it was fun, his kid was there so that was a bonus, after I was finished with him I took everything he owned, so the rest of his family not has nothing to live with."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"You are too cruel. And sure Yuldrog, we will investigate those dungeons. But I lived a life of adventure. And this, the greatest adventure of my life, has earned me my first actual friends. One of them is... Norcon, don't get mad, but this was really over the top. The other, in diffrent curcumstances (HORRIBLE SPELLING!!!) would have been my worst enemy. And you Youldrog... We would have never met if this didn't happen. You are my first FRIENDS, and my only real ones. Now... I have done everything I needed to do. II just want to settle down now. As a kid, I wanted to go adventuring. Now, I've done it, and I didn't like it. Just like mead and cheese combined!" Kaj laughs.

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"You are too cruel. And sure Yuldrog, we will investigate those dungeons. But I lived a life of adventure. And this, the greatest adventure of my life, has earned me my first actual friends. One of them is... Norcon, don't get mad, but this was really over the top. The other, in diffrent curcumstances (HORRIBLE SPELLING!!!) would have been my worst enemy. And you Youldrog... We would have never met if this didn't happen. You are my first FRIENDS, and my only real ones. Now... I have done everything I needed to do. II just want to settle down now. As a kid, I wanted to go adventuring. Now, I've done it, and I didn't like it. Just like mead and cheese combined!" Kaj laughs.

valromar
July 20, 2014
"let's just say, he wasn't hungry when he died." Norcon laughed at his joke and Kaj's joke.
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"let's just say, he wasn't hungry when he died." Norcon laughed at his joke and Kaj's joke.

ikaram
July 20, 2014

Kaj stays silent at Norcons joke. "Oh... It's coming!" Kaj runs out and starts puking outside. He comes back. "My God Norcon, I didn't get that joke, all I saw was him degguted..." Kaj stops and thinks. "You told it in The Inn, right? 'I am going to deggut a friend.' And you did it... The sleeping monser that lives in you is horrible. The monster of calling Revenge."

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

Kaj stays silent at Norcons joke. "Oh... It's coming!" Kaj runs out and starts puking outside. He comes back. "My God Norcon, I didn't get that joke, all I saw was him degguted..." Kaj stops and thinks. "You told it in The Inn, right? 'I am going to deggut a friend.' And you did it... The sleeping monser that lives in you is horrible. The monster of calling Revenge."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Norcon, I would be more than happy if you came with me to Whiterun. I think I could start a shop there. But first, Yoldrog and Phelan shoud finnish their buissness."

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Norcon, I would be more than happy if you came with me to Whiterun. I think I could start a shop there. But first, Yoldrog and Phelan shoud finnish their buissness."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

(I remember when you guys were waiting for me. Now we are waiting for Phelan! :) )

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

(I remember when you guys were waiting for me. Now we are waiting for Phelan! :) )

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.