A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  73  74  75  76 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
October 26, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The pathway turns left. The water gets knee high deep.*

"Good thing we are all Argonians," Sheeva comically comments. They press forward.

*You see chaurus ahead. Its a large nest.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 26, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The pathway turns left. The water gets knee high deep.*

"Good thing we are all Argonians," Sheeva comically comments. They press forward.

Mindahdeinmaar
October 26, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Well, this looks like fun," Delves comments.

*Sheeva places a frost rune ahead of them, Delves pulls out his bow and knocks an arrow, Keerus whips out his greatsword, and Moves prepares her daggers.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 26, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Sheeva places a frost rune ahead of them, Delves pulls out his bow and knocks an arrow, Keerus whips out his greatsword, and Moves prepares her daggers.*

Mirkrilaar
October 26, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*One of the charus hears her place the rune amd investigates. The rest are unaware.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 26, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*One of the charus hears her place the rune amd investigates. The rest are unaware.*

Mindahdeinmaar
October 26, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Sheeva casts a muffle spell to try and hide the groups noise, while Delves skillfully shots his bow at the investigating chaurus.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 26, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Sheeva casts a muffle spell to try and hide the groups noise, while Delves skillfully shots his bow at the investigating chaurus.*

Mirkrilaar
October 26, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The arrow hits the charus right on the head and it dies instantly.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 26, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

Mindahdeinmaar
October 26, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"One down, many more to go," Moves comments. Delves prepares his bow again and fires at the closest living chaurus.

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 26, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"One down, many more to go," Moves comments. Delves prepares his bow again and fires at the closest living chaurus.

Loniizrath
October 26, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Perlos paces the cell. "You know, my ancestor once told me his greatest mistake was not torturing a prisoner for the information he wanted. Letting him off too easily. I won't make the same mistake."

He uses his basic knowledge of destruction magic to bring sparks to his hands, and shocks the guard with lightning until he drops to his knees. "Who sent you?"

*He is gritting his teeth in pain.*

"I'm just a guard!"

"It's too late for excuses. You already said someone tipped you off. Who was it?"

by Loniizrath
October 26, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Perlos paces the cell. "You know, my ancestor once told me his greatest mistake was not torturing a prisoner for the information he wanted. Letting him off too easily. I won't make the same mistake."

He uses his basic knowledge of destruction magic to bring sparks to his hands, and shocks the guard with lightning until he drops to his knees. "Who sent you?"

"I'm just a guard!"

"It's too late for excuses. You already said someone tipped you off. Who was it?"

DovahKiinZaan
October 27, 2014

*Dinok uses whirlwind sprint for the fiftieth time and trips over, he flies fifty feet*

"OH CR-"

*Dinok lands painfully chest first on a high rock*

"Are there other dragon bone hunters?"

*Dinok get up and starts walking*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 27, 2014

*Dinok uses whirlwind sprint for the fiftieth time and trips over, he flies fifty feet*

"OH CR-"

Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"I'm just a guard!"

"I don't know! They never said who they were!"

by Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"I'm just a guard!"

Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"OH CR-"

"Yes. There are. You'll all meet soon enough."

by Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"OH CR-"

"Yes. There are. You'll all meet soon enough."

Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The arrow hits right on target. It dies. One charus notices and investigates.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The arrow hits right on target. It dies. One charus notices and investigates.*

Loniizrath
October 27, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"I'm just a guard!"

"Fine. Let me out then, and I'll find them."

by Loniizrath
October 27, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"I'm just a guard!"

Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"I'm just a guard!"

"They said if I let you out, they'd kill me."

by Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"I'm just a guard!"

"They said if I let you out, they'd kill me."

Loniizrath
October 27, 2014

"Another thing i learned from my ancestor," Perlos replied, sparks on his fingers and an evil glint in his eye. "There are things so much worse than death."

by Loniizrath
October 27, 2014

"Another thing i learned from my ancestor," Perlos replied, sparks on his fingers and an evil glint in his eye. "There are things so much worse than death."

Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
Toxikyle

"Another thing I learned from my ancestor," Perlos replied, sparks on his fingers and an evil glint in his eye. "There are things so much worse than death."

"Alright...alright...I'll let you out."

*He walk over and unlocks the cage.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
Toxikyle

"Another thing I learned from my ancestor," Perlos replied, sparks on his fingers and an evil glint in his eye. "There are things so much worse than death."

"Alright...alright...I'll let you out."

*He walk over and unlocks the cage.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.